[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there a hole already in the mat before Foley's fall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
38KB, 480x360px
Was there a hole already in the mat before Foley's fall?
>>
>>2694026
yes it's obvious, the ring was rigged... plus the original one with taker was an accident.
>>
No, foley is just a fat piece of shit and destroyed the ring with his fat ass
>>
>>2694032
I couldnt recall if it was this match or another.
>>
What was going through Foley's mind while laying there?
>>
>>2694076
>who am i going to rape tonight?
>>
>>2694042
This
>>2694032
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
>>
File: IMG_1310.gif (2MB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.gif
2MB, 400x232px
>>2694026
>>
I would've loved to see Foley win this one.
>>
Anyone else annoyed by Foley matches because you knew he was going to be the one to take the big bump?
>>
>>2694083
This looks awful. Why try to recreate the accidental spot.
>>
>>2694123
I was more pissed at the fact wwf was increasingly adding "stunts" in their show as climaxes for their matches... that doesn't mean I was longing for hardcore bumps. Reminder that stunt =/= bump.
>>
>>2694143
There's nothing wrong with those stunts as long as you give a shit about the wrestlers doing them

One of my favorite moments with Foley was Randy Orton going into the thumb tacks because I legit wasn't expecting it
>>
>>2694143
I see your point. It would've been sick if haitch wouldve taken the bump. Has he ever taken one?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.