[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think there's still any animosity between the both of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20050821_hardy_edge_USE.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20050821_hardy_edge_USE.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
You think there's still any animosity between the both of them?

It seems like they've completely cut each other off
>>
>>2409264
Edge retweeted some indy event for Matt Hardy, and he replied back a thank you. Both of them have grown more mature and are married. So I doubt it.
>>
>>2409264
I don't think so.
Shit was many years ago and both are married with kids
>>
>>2409264
Hardy is beyond well off now and is currently enjoying a stint as the single most refreshing character in all of pro wrestling. Also his wife is hotter than Lita ever was and his kid is already a star before he can even count.

Edge is a multiple time world champion, a HoFer and is viewed as one of the best heels in WWE.

I would imagine that after 11 years and both seeing their own successes, they would let bygones be bygones.
>>
>>2409264
They seem to be cool with eachother now, but they both hate Lita with a passion.
>>
>>2409312
Do they really?
I didn't think they did anymore
>>
>>2409264
They are professional with each other, but I doubt they hang out. That type of thing sort of kills a friendship.

If they were in the same room or had to work together they would be fine, I'm sure. They'd be civil, but no way are they best buds like before.
>>
>>2409318
Yeah I was just joking. Beth and Reby probably hate her though.
>>
>>2409264
Am I the only one that wonders what Christian and Jeff Hardy thought about their beef back then?

Like did Christian know Edge was fuckin Lita way b4 Matt? Did Jeff want to fight Edge and did both Hardys cut off Christian by association?
>>
>>2409354
Jeff was too busy doing drugs, and Christian was too busy not getting pushed
>>
>>2409354
Jeff was in TNA and Christian was on his way to TNA
>>
>>2409354
Christian probably didnt know. They were close friends and coworkers but they probably werent like brothers.

Matt actually talks about how Jeff felt in an interview talking about the whole Lita thing. I forgot what it was, but as you'd expect, I dont think Jeff was happy about it or happy with Edge.
>>
Matt has a video on his channel where he speaks highly of Lita. Can't remember if he said anything about Edge but he seemed really cool about it.
>>
>>2409362
>but they probably werent like brothers.
They've been friends since they were like 8
>>
>both have kids while Lita is a barren mess fired from her preshow job for being a drunk

its easy to rekindle a friendship when the girl you fought over is trash
>>
>>2409362
>but they probably werent like brothers.

Edge & Christian are more close and have known each other twice as long as the Dudley Boys who are damn near brothers themselves.

Christian knew Edge was fuckin Lita, that CLB probably watched in the corner.
>>
>>2409354
Apparently Jeff called Edge saying how he hated him for ruining their friendship by Matt's account and even called Lita and she just acted apathetic about the whole which angered Jeff.

Christian wasn't traveling with Edge anymore and was on his way to TNA to really know anything about it but I assume he didn't care since he was pretty pissed off by how he was treated by the WWE
>>
>>2409264
Both grew up and realized Bros before Hoes. Lita is full JUST Mode right now.
>>
>>2409555
this. Edge and Matt both married pretty, fertile, and loving women who gave them kids who they love more than anything.

Lita was trained in Mexico and she forgot that cien means 100. She's a drunk retard.
>>
>>2409264
I'd guess neither one are very relevant to the other in their day to day lives.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.