[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wrestlemania >Nikki and John defeat Miz and Maryse in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (61KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 250x141px
>Wrestlemania

>Nikki and John defeat Miz and Maryse in a squash

>John and Nikki are celebrating when Asuka's music hits.

>Asuka comes down to the ring and challenges Nikki to a impromptu match.

>Nikki accepts the bell rings and the two lock up and jockey for position all over the ring.

>Suddenly Nikki picks up Asuka into the pile driver position.

>Not knowing much English, Asuka realizes she's not in the right position, she manages to scream "IM TOO ROW" "IM TOO ROW"

>Nikki spikes her down anyway, breaking Asuka's neck in 3 places, paralyzing her from the neck down.

>Nikki proceeds to do push-ups on Asuka's limp body for the 3-count pin.

>Camera cuts to Asuka's face in tears sobbing uncontrollably yelling "I CANT MOVE!" "I CANT MOVE!"

>Camera cuts back to Cena and Nikki celebrating in the ring. Nikki puts her sneaker on Asuka's face and flexes her biceps.

>Suddenly John drops to one knee and proposes to Nikki, she accepts and the two engage in a passionate kiss as paramedics stretched Asuka out of the arena.

>Years later in a shoot interview, Nikki is asked about her apparent carelessness in the ring.

>Nikki visually annoyed flips her hair and responds "Well you know it's Wrestlemania and we can't afford to stop and redo a spot just because you're in the wrong position. Asuka should have known that she would have to suck it up and take the bump. I guess she's just not as experienced as a wrestler as me"

>Then Nikki looks into the camera and says "I guess Asuka's just bitter because I will forever be the 1 loss in her record, I'd offer her a rematch but she doesn't appear to be able to walk HAHAHAHA. Hey Asuka remember who broke ya bitch *winks*
>>
How does your life get to the point where you're actually writing this?
>>
>>2407625
Sad.

Not the story. Your life.
>>
>>2407632
>>2407638

>SEETHING
>>
>>2407625
Fucking cringe.
>>
Fuck off Nicole
>>
The state of OP, writing cringe hatefics about actors he doesn't like.
>>
Cringe
>>
File: cringe show.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cringe show.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>state of OP
>>
It's an overused word, but it fits in this case perfectly

Cringe.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 240x210px
>>2407625

>"IM TOO ROW!" "IM TOO ROW!"
>>
>>2407674
Hi OP.
>>
>>2407676
not even lol
>>
Cringing at myself for reading the whole thing. Kys OP.
>>
File: autism.png (51KB, 338x288px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
51KB, 338x288px
It's okay buddy, there's nothing wrong with you, you're fine just the way you are.
>>
>>2407625
BASED. ASGOOKA BTFO. PRAYING FOR THIS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.