[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TNA adds trademarks to every single Hardy reference on their Youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: tm.png (230KB, 718x540px) Image search: [Google]
tm.png
230KB, 718x540px
jesus
>>
I thought I'd give TNA a chance after the ownership change but guess not
>>
File: wat.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>wrestling performances
>>
File: DELIGHTFUL ORGASM.jpg (55KB, 344x316px) Image search: [Google]
DELIGHTFUL ORGASM.jpg
55KB, 344x316px
>>2405335
>the state of their paranoia

Based Big Jugs Reby working the TNA management
>>
>>2405335
can loltna even sue them for using brother nero when nero is jeff's legit middle name?
>>
>>2405363
They could if they somehow proved it was their idea to call him that on-air.
>>
Who's in charge of tna at the moment? I haven't been keeping up.
I know there was talk of Billy big tunes taking over a while back but it fell through.
>>
It's really pathetic. The Hardys put so much time, money, and effort into helping TNA, and then TNA tries to fuck them when they leave.

This ownership is somehow even worse than the last one.
>>
>>2405371
A company called Anthem. They seem really REALLY clueless about the wrestling business from the looks of it so far.
>>
>>2405388
Is Dixie still around?
>>
>>2405391
She's on their advisory board but has no real power, it seems.
>>
>>2405371
Double J himself is in charge of creativity and already he made Konan mad with the AAA alliance
>>
>>2405335
Welp, its over for new TNA
>>
>>2405433
TNA is literally a cockroach of a company that refuses to die
I'm beginning to think this cursed entity will outlive us all when the fucking robots take over
>>
I'm no legal expert, but I think TNA doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell if this actually goes to court.
>>
How exactly does TNA maintain its fanbase?
Aside from Broken Matt, what exactly is the draw of TNA?
>>
>>2405631
EC3 Dorito Lashley
>>
>>2405614
No one who hasn't seen the contract has any idea. Honestly I think Impact will win. This isn't unheard of at all remember when the WWF sued WCW over Nash and Hall still portraying Razor and Deisel? That was the whole reason they had fake razor and fake diesel. I'd be surprised if their contracts don't give IP rights to Impact.
>>
File: 1473648031864.jpg (22KB, 234x361px) Image search: [Google]
1473648031864.jpg
22KB, 234x361px
>Matt's broken lawyers are about to DELETE TNA's bank account
>>
>>2405631

they are trying to be ROH lite now. Hense why they were not in a rush to rehire the Hardys. Then again why they let Mike Bennett and Galloway slip away is anyway's guess.
>>
>>2405631
Alberto Del Taco
EC3
Lashley
>>
>>2405676
Matt said in a bunch of interviews he wanted a stake in the company to stay. If you just spent millions acquiring a company o doubt you are in a hurry to give a chunk away to a wrestler who has a hot gimmick.
>>
>>2405693
>I'd rather own all of a sinking ship than give a stake of it to my biggest draw

Based JJ, working logic into a shoot.
>>
>>2405676
>mike Bennett
Becuse he sucks and was riding Maria's coat tails in every promotion they were in
>>
>>2405631
Old school bimbo wrestlers
>>
>>2405704
>giving up a chunk of your company to a meme that's jumped the shark and smarks will soon hate
That and he's at the tail end of his career
>>
Matt saved the company last year with this gimmick.

TNA being this petty and having Jeff(my daddy)Jarret around again pretty much solidifies we're in the death throes stage now.

Good riddance.
>>
I remeber Matt saying he paid for his skits and episodes. And it all happened on his property so i'm pretty sure if he kept his receipts he has a chance of fighting them in court.
>>
>>2405380

>Undercarder leaves wwe, is allowed to use the gimmick in other promotions.
Sure.
>>
>>2406518
Undercarder was a gimmick created by WWE creative and given to Mark Calloway to portray, Broken Matt is Matt Hardy's character that he portrayed on TNA and in a shitton of other promotions, whether TNA has any claim to that or not comes down to the specifics of their contract.
>>
>>2405669
It'd be hilarious if Impact pulled a WWF and introduced Fake Broken Matt and Fake Brother Nero.

Who should play the parts?
>>
I was just getting back into TNA. I'll be sure to not do that now.
>>
>>2406518
two TOTALLY different situations my dude
>>
>>2406518
He might if he gets a legend contract.
>>
You know, people on Twitch trademark names and graphics that they use for their video game streams these days.

I would be more than a bit surprised if the Hardys had not already got all their gimmicks iron clad copyrighted ages ago, and are now just seeing how far TNA will take the legal threats before they serve up the twist.
>>
>>2405363
>>2405370
So they cant
>>
>>2406579
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.