[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/botch/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8706.gif (3MB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8706.gif
3MB, 350x242px
Why does /asp/ hate Maffew?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4hjIYJG91zk
>>
>>2404166
Jesus Christ. Signing Paige was a mistake.
>>
>>2404166
Not only is Maffew a literal faggot, he's also a wootist
>>
>>2404169
Based Johnny Ace working you
>>
>>2404166
Why is an overgrown scene kid attacking an indian boy?
>>
>>2404182
Fighting over an IT job
>>
He isn't funny, and he is an annoying queer. Fuck those episodes of OSW with him
>>
>>2404177
/wooo/ is a thousand times better than this shithole
>>
>>2404203
Go the fuck back
>>
>>2404206
Make me fuccboi
>>
File: 1487483832815.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1487483832815.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>2404209
finna come here!
>>
>>2404183
Take this upvote and leave you magnificent bastard
>>
I hate the fact that his videos make everyone say shit like "corpsing" and "LE SEND FOR THE MAN XD" over fucking everything.
>>
>>2404166

Nigga, I love that goofy limey nerdy fuck. What are you talking about? Nigga needs to do more OSWs.
>>
>>2404166
Man, Paige has a great ass, the things I would give for nudes.
>>
I'm not american, Can anyone hlep identify the music videos used in this episode at the end? Those songs sound good, just like to hear more. Thanks.
>>
Begs for money to put together videos of wrestlers botching set to shitty videogame music. How he's not rotting in jail is beyond me
>>
>>2404407
Go on b or gif lol
>>
>>2404216
Shut it, kike.
>>
>Goldberg/Owens is as long as the intro
lmao
>>
>>2404203
No it isn't, it's just as bad.
>>
>>2404224
>Botchamania invented corpsing

Go the fuck outside you social leper.
>>
>>2404497
>making fun of muhWWE should be punishable with incarceration

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>2404169
Battleground that year in general was a fucking botchfest.
>>
>>2404847
lol i forgot how fucking bad that pay per view was, wasnt there some reported excuse for why everyone was so sloppy?
>>
>>2404166

>Hating Maffew

Fuck that, I reserve my hate for contrarians that are so clinically incapable of enjoying fun stuff that they have to stew in their own negativity.
>>
>>2404854
India tour?
>>
>>2404844
I didn't suggest that, retard. I said his videos make everyone say "corpsing", not that he invented it. As in he popularized the term among smarks and these unfunny faggots just repeat the same joke over and over again
>>
>>2404975
>thinking Botchamania popularised "corpsing" being used in any entertainment discussion
>>
>>2404981
"Popularized the term among smarks" doesn't translate to "Botchamania is the reason people use this word when discussing entertainment". Regardless, every time I see it used in any wrestling context it's usually followed up with the send for the man thing directly from his vids, which is what I'm referring to more than anything else.
>>
>>2404992
If you honestly think Botchamania popularised the term "corpsing" being used to discuss wrestling you're a fuckin' dunce, m8.
>>
>>2404993
This
>>
>>2404993
ANON CORPSING? SEND FOR THE MAN!
>>
>>2404975

>his videos make everyone say "corpsing"

It's a common term used in any media. Just because the first time you came across it was in botchamania doesn't mean Maffew popularised a term that's been popular in film, tv and drama since before he was born.
>>
>>2404166
Because he exposed Bayley as the new Botcha Banks
>>
>>2405054
what exactly was happening during that part anyway? Why was Charles trying to climb back up? did Bayley forget the spot?
>>
> Taaaaaz... it's Taz!
I still have a harmless giggle over it. It's just a wrestling blooper show, I think some people in here are WAY over thinking it.
>>
>>2405119
Actually to build from what I said here, literally the only thing that annoys me is the surge of sharks that need to chant BOTCH-A-MANIA even if it's the smallest of botches, fuck those guys. These wrestlers are working their asses off and busting their humps for you, show a little respect. Same goes for YOU-FUCKED-UP.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=jerkojABIl8
>>
>>2405122
I get annoyed by shitchanting just as much as the next guy, but I think in this case they're just having fun, there's no disrespect there. All the wrestler has to do is shrug at the crowd and brush it off, and they're met with applause.
>>
Botchamania has the official approval of Trooth Bombz.
>>
>>2405144
Like The Revival, fuck up at a takeover, against AA I think, then the next NXT do the same move without botching and Dash shouts to the crowd "there's your botchamania" or something similar.
>>
>>2405154
WTF I hate Botchamania now.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.