[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you faggots ACTUALLY believe Roman is beating the Undertaker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

Do you faggots ACTUALLY believe Roman is beating the Undertaker? The story LITERALLY points to the opposite

Roman is being cocky as fuck and underestimating the Undertaker, this will almost certainly lead to his downfall at Wrestlemania when he goes for a high risk maneuver that turns into a tombstone

>b-but Le Meltz said Vince wants Roman to look strong for Bork ;_;

Roman doesn't NEED to look strong for Brock because we ALREADY KNOW he can beat Brock

I'm sick of fat smarks fantasy booking shit they don't like so they can complain about

Also Taker is ALREADY confirmed for WM 34 and having his retirement match against Cena

kys
>>
>>2401790
Your forgeting something
Vince changes his mind
A lot
>>
Based Big Dog works yet ANOTHER obese smark.

How does he do it lads?
>>
>>2401790
Why did you have to make 2 threads regarding this?
>>
>>2401790
>Roman is being cocky as fuck and underestimating the Undertaker
That's pretty much what he does in every single one of his feuds, and he wins them all.
>>
I'd agree but Taker looks so beat up he may not make it to next year

So they may just pull the trigger now
>>
>99% chance Taker will win guise
There's a reason they are having the Reigns match before the Cena one
Because the Cena one is off
>>
>>2401790
Carder LITERALLY underestimated Roman on Raw and they made sure the viewer knew it. Roman is winning, there is absolutely nothing to be gained from him losing to a crippled old fuck.
>>
>>2401832
He didn't underestimate Roman though retard, he knew full well he was a threat because he realized he fucked up when he turned his back on him, but Taker still got up after the spear and Roman just shrugged it off

Simple storytelling, Taker is going over
>>
>>2401790
Holy fuck taker and roman literally look like Father and Son next to each other
>>
>>2401790
t. mark dimesaway
>>
Based Big Dog is going over undercarder. Deal with it
>>
>>2401815
Came in here to say this. Roman always act that way. Vince think it makes him look like a bad-ass since all the top faces ever were confident to the point of arrogance.
>>
File: hqdefault-7.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-7.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>2401790
>Do you faggots ACTUALLY believe Lesnar is beating the Undertaker?
and this match was before Taker won 21 matches in a row, so the outcome was less predictable.

Not to mention Vince wants Roman to be the top dog and have a new gimmick "my yard".
>>
Carder is going down. RECORD HIGH REVENUES will go over the anti-draw Taketty.

I half expect his old ass to get crippled by the BBD's spear.
>>
>>2401852
Interference and one last misplaced Sweet Chin Music gives 'Taker the win, calling it now (HBK tries to kick Undertaker, Undertaker ducks/dodges/old man hobbles out of the way, and Roman takes it instead)
>>
>>2401864
What beef does HBK have with Taker?
>>
>>2401874
...Taker retired him, after Shawn repeatedly failed to get the job done? Why else would they drag HBK's old carcass out to give a non-issue lecture to Roman?
>>
File: thinking-face1.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face1.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>2401863
>RECORD HIGH REVENUES

are WWEBABBYS really this delusional?
>>
File: Roman-reigns-the-rock.jpg (235KB, 2160x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-reigns-the-rock.jpg
235KB, 2160x1215px
>>2401864
Are they really gonna throw HBK in this mess? Brauns already doing a run in for sure. They are overbooking the shit out of this. But hopefully the legends will give Reigns the rub he needs to endear him to the crowd and the cheers he deserves.
>>
>>2401903
>worked into rejecting facts
BBD does it again
>>
>>2401790
Of course not

"Record Low" Joe Anoa'i is finished after this year. Vince is finally realizing the Roman project is a flop and is using this opportunity to job him out to an elderly man to put his career to pasture once and for all

Then he'll get on hands and knees and beg Cena to come back
>>
>>2401790
Taker is probably the most old school guy there. Since he's considering retiring, he himself will probably insist on keeping the tradition of putting someone else over/passing the torch.
Besides, winning the match gives him pretty much nothing besides cheers from anti-Reigns fans for a short while.
In any case, i'm pretty sure the booking/result are down to only Vince, and probably Taker and I honestly can't see either of them deciding on a Taker victory.
>>
They're going to do the Ric Flair post-Mania sendoff for Taker aren't they.

I'm guessing the guests this time will be
>Kane
>HHH
>Michaels
>Foley
>Edge
>Austin
>Vince
>>
>>2401815
>>2401852
exactly.

Roman feuds consist of him going over every night in the lead up,
while burying their careers and characters on the mic..
While other people interfere and help the opposition, so Roman has to fight multiple people..
then Roman going over once more clean come the PPV.
>>
>>2401972
Worst thing in my opinion is

>Roman gets distracted in a match against someone else
>still manages to win
>>
>>2401986
nailed it.
trrying to fucking shove down our throat how awesome he is.. while he shows hes better than both of his opponents put together.
>>
>>2401994
Funniest part of that for me is the fact that pretty much everyone in that situation would get pinned, even champions. But not Roman.
>>
>>2401839
>and Roman just shrugged it off

i just caught it skimming but Roman stared at him all scared for like 30 solid seconds
>>
>>2402019
Worked
>>
>>2401972
BBDWTS into delusions
>>
>>2402161
I don't get it, is this a funny meme.. or do people actually believe Roman hasn't been pushed harder than anyone ever, to dismal result?
>>
>>2401790
I also believe Taker is going over.
>>
"Paul, theres only one certain way to get Roman over, we're going to have to turn to the awesome power of the UNDERTAKERRRR..
Listen up, We're going to have Roman stand up to the Undertaker, and once he beats him no one will be able to believe it!
We'll have taker raise Romans hand, and those stupid fans will have no choice but to be amazed by Roman!"

What are the chances they believe this?
>>
>>2402281
>is this a funny meme
nope its fact

>Roman has been pushed harder than anyone ever
this is the meme
>>
>>2402281
>do people actually believe Roman hasn't been pushed harder than anyone ever

He hasn't. You'd only say this if your first exposure to wrestling was in 2010.

18+
>>
>>2402281
Lex Luger and Sid Vicious come to mind.
>>
>>2402298
>>2402300
No, ive been a huge fan since the early 90s.

Yes.
He has.

are you guys bias, in denial, or stupid?
>>
>>2402327
pushed through the roof for 4 straight years despite the audiences wishes?
Breaking the Rumble record and the Survivor series record in year 1?
Pushed to win the rumble and main event mania in year 2?
winning the title however many times by now..
still burying everyone in is path, WWE consciously choosing to bury their other talent who challenge roman for 4 years?

Not even close.
>>
>>2402328
>No, ive been a huge fan since the early 90s.

That's just embarrassing.

You'd have to be incessantly dumb to actually believe Roman has been pushed harder than anyone else.

He doesn't even have a top 20 win rate % in regular matches or PPVs.

I'm afraid it's you who's stupid.
>>
>>2402338
yeah dude, you bet ya.

read this
>>2402334
>>
>>2402281
Have sex
>>
Based Big Dog working the smarks
>>
>>2402355
I did read it. You are dumb, and you're trying to mask your naivette and casualness. This is why people spamming "BBDWTS" is so popular here, you dummies have convinced yourself of something that isn't even true.

>pushed through the roof for 4 straight years despite the audiences wishes
He only became a singles wrestler in 2014. He had his first singles match at summerslam 2014. Right after the CM Punk podcast dropped of him crying about the company dropped was when the "Gotta make Roman look really strong" meme took off and crowds AKA smarks turned on him in a dime.

>Breaking the Rumble record and the Survivor series record in year 1?
See this is what I'm talking about, you're a dummy for the most part. He didn't break the SS record, he tied it. He didn't win the Royal Rumble the first time he was in it, like Brock did.

>Pushed to win the rumble and main event mania in year 2?

Brock did all this in his first year. After beating The Rock 4 months removed from his debut. Then he won the royal rumble, then he main-evented wrestlemania ahead of Austin and Rock against Kurt Angle, and then he won, and then he beat The Undertaker 3 times in a row. He was also the 2002 King of the Ring and the 2003 Royal Rumble winner, making him the youngest King of the Ring and Royal Rumble winner as well.

Reigns wasn't in any world title match until mid-2014. 2 years after his main roster debut.

>winning the title however many times by now
He's won it 3 times. The first one didn't really count cause it lasted like 30 seconds, then he won it back from Sheamus and then HHH. The longest he's been champ is like 3 months maybe, Kevin Nash was champ for a whole damn year.

>still burying everyone
Who has he even buried? This has quickly turned into an essay and now I understand why it's much easier to just say "BBDWTS" than it is to actually explain to a dumb smark like you why Roman isn't the most pushed guy in company history.
>>
>>2401790
who cares
>>
>>2402384
It's not their fault, anon. It's WWE's fault for caving to the fans and inserting Daniel Bryan back into the WM feud. When they did this, the WWE Universe realized that if they hijacked shows and booed the faces, they could get their favourite manlet indie shitters to replace WWE's picks. And that's not how it should be, kayfabe should still count a little - the guy who gets cheered might get CHANCES at championship matches, but the guy that looks like he can wreck some shit should consistently be on top as the hurdle for the favourites to try and overcome, face OR heel.

Just look at Hogan/Warrior, or Hogan/Savage, those were face/face matches with great storylines.
>>
>>2402527

The fact that smarks have been able to convince themselves that he's the most pushed guy ever is just mind-numbingly dumb. Especially when Brock and Goldberg are part of the active roster.
>>
>>2402527
>Roman looks like he can wreck some shit

Only to people with a phobia of male department store catalog models

Current wrestlers who ACTUALLY look like bruisers include Braun, Luke Harper, Luke Gallows, The AoP, and Titus O'Neil
>>
>Roman won't win the Rumble they ain't that stupid.
>He won't beat Dean and Brock, they can't go down the boring route.
>They won't have him go clean over Triple H with no interference that would be boring.
>AJ is going to beat him to get over.
>He won't beat Rusev there is no point.
>He won't be in the Rumble, he just had a match.
>He can't beat the tag Champs 2 on 1 that would just be a burial.
>He can't do it again because that would be awful.
>Braun can't lose to Roman his streak is way more important.
Basically WWE won't fucking stop with him, Taker is losing as much as I fucking hate the prick.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.