[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: chumps11.png (3MB, 1313x1848px) Image search: [Google]
chumps11.png
3MB, 1313x1848px
What do you think of your champions?
>>
>Bork
>Randy Orton
>Enzo and Cass
>Usos
>Kevin Owens
>Baron Corbin
>Charlotte
>Mickie James
>Austin Aries
>>
Universal is a joke on Goldberg.

Why did the Usos win the tag titles two weeks before WM???

Bayley wins on a random RAW.

Naomi should have been SM champ. Injury fucks this story line and we end up with a fucking mess of a WM match for the woman.. again.

The rest are fine or I don't care enough to comment.
>>
>>2401731
>GOATberg
p. cool, better than oreowens
>Bray
based
>club
who?
>Usos
BASED
>Jericho
Cringe
>Deano
based
>Baylugly
>divashit
>bliss
holy fucking yum
>Neville
Based
>Tyler Bate
100% unironically who?
>Bobby Roode
Cringe
>Authors of Pwho
Who?
>Flabsuka
Cringe
>>
Don't care about Goldberg. Brock is obviously winning at WM

Bray's title reign has been ok

Dean Ambrose killed the IC title

Chris Jericho's feud with Kevin Owens is ok

The Club and the titles got buried to make Roman look strong

The Usos are good

Bayley is terrible

Alexa is also terrible but waifufags will disagree because le cute

Neville is good. Austin Aries would also be good if he wins
>>
>>2401731
>Goldberg
Nice
>Bray
Nice
>Club
Job and lose their pride
>The Usos
A league above American Beta
>Jerikarma
Cringe
>Dean
He's like Jake the Snake, he doesn't need belts
>Bayleno
Don't care
>Alexa
Nice
>Neville
GOAT
>Tyler Bate
Who?

>NXMeme
All cringe
>>
>>2401731
Goldberg is fine. Just hope he doesn't overstay his welcome.

Bray is based.

I pity the Club, they're buried hard.

Usos are okay.

Jericho is whatever. Never liked him as a babyface.

Ambrose is a shit champion and I wish they'd stop putting titles on him. Never once has it done anything good for them.

Bayley isn't Charlotte so she's fine.

Bliss is too green to be so high on the food chain. Her fans are some of the worst cancer around so I'll be pleased when Naomi wins the title back and causes them to sperg out again.

Neville is based and will steal the show at WM.

Never watched a Bate match in my life.

Roode would make a great upper midcard heel on Smackdown and shouldn't be in NXT.

AoP are okay. They have potential.

Asuka is great and a natural heel so I'm excited that they're finally turning her. Some people just don't work as babyfaces and she is one of them, it's been hurting her for ages.
>>
>>2401731
4/13 are decent Other 9 are bullshit
>>
File: happy zayn18.jpg (556KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
happy zayn18.jpg
556KB, 1600x1600px
>Bray
>Goodbrothers
>Usos
>Jericho
>Alexa
>Neville
>AoP
>>
File: zayn18.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
zayn18.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>Goldberg
>Dean
>Bayletty
>Britshit
>Roode
>Asuka
>>
Shit besides Asuka.
>>
>>2401731
>Goldberg
Has no business near a belt. Also match-length.
>Wyatt
Could be great depending on booking. Glad he's champ.
>Club
Suffering of shit booking of the entire tag division. Definitely valid champs though.
>Uso's
Meh. Bored with them.
>JeriGOAT
GOAT
>Ambrose
Stop the stupid lunatic gimmick and make him a total sleazebag like in The Shield.
>Bayley
Meh. Ok'ish. Her character doesn't work on RAW.
>Bliss
Meh. Really, the women should be on one show. The roster is SO thin...
>Neville
Based
>Bate
Who?
>Roode
Based
>Authors of Pain
name-cringe, decent team
>Asuka
Based.
>>
File: CatamaraN.jpg (671KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CatamaraN.jpg
671KB, 1920x1080px
>>2401931
>>
File: lanceCatamaran.png (743KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lanceCatamaran.png
743KB, 1600x900px
>>2401934
>>
>>2401731
>Goldberg
WWE really back themselves in a corner giving him the championship. If the rumors of him losing the title at WM is correct then all that build up of him being a unbeatable destructive force is gone. This is also going to be Goldberg's first title defense. So having him lose it already is just bad booking.
>Wyatt
Enjoying the feud with based snek.
>Ferguson and Badd
Fuck you Vince for making them look like chumps. I can't view them as a credible champions.
>Usos
Unexpected, but having them run with the titles roughshod might be a good idea. This heel turn was something they really needed.
>Jericho
Looks like he'll be losing the title to Owens so I'm just going to enjoy his antics while I can.
>Shitbrose
Terrible excuse of a champion. I hope based lone wolf kills him.
>Bayley
Should have never won the title until WM. The women's match is going to be one huge clusterfuck.
>Bliss
She's doing well nothing to complain.
>NevilLE
The only thing that is carrying the division at this point. Will be sad to see him lose the title to AA though.
>Bate
Who?
>Roode
Glorious reign, hopefully he joins Smackdown very soon.
>AoP
Booked well for a monster tag team.
>Asuka
Something's got to give in her reign.
>>
>>2401731
>Berg
No
>Wyatt
Fun at first, but already stale
>Club
Yes
>Usos
Also yes
>JeriGOAT
Love him, but this reign is just transitional to pass it off to Owens
>Ambrose
Nothing special
>Bayley
Weakest horsewoman, below Alex
>Bliss
Dick. Diamonds.
>Neville
Don't dig the evil elf
>Bate
I don't care about the United Cuckdom
>Roode
Glorious
>Authors of Pain
Eh, I liked AA and Revival more
>Asuka
I want her to yell at my penis in Japanese
>>
>>2401731
>Goldberg having the title is a travesty
>Bray is boring. I'm sick of seeing the same damn promo every week
>Love Anderson & Gallows, but they are booked like pussies
>I'm liking Thug Usos so far
>JeriGOAT always has my support
>Completely forgot Deanetty had the belt. He's fucking horrible and ruins the title's prestige
>Bayley is pure cringe.
>Bliss is still too green. I'd like to see Mickie get a run with the new belt
>Evil Neville is pretty based, but I'd like Airies to win it
>>
>>2401731
Goldberg is the first person to hold that belt who manages to give it a bit of legitimacy

Bray had earned it and is #AreGuy

The Club got the belts too late, they are a joke team at this point and add no legitimacy to the already diluted belts

Usos are okay I guess

Jericho doesn't really need the belt but looks good with it

Ambrose has wasted the IC title

Bayley is a joke

Bliss is okay

Neville or Ares would both fit the title, them and Kendrick are the only legitimate cruiserweight wrestlers

Who the fuck is Tyler Bate
>>
>>2401750
All of this is spot on except for the lunatic cringe and the booso's. these shitters all need to be shown the door
>>
>>2401936
Hey Asuka!
>>
>>2401750
Absolutely incorrect on Ambrose and Roode.

Neville is sort of a boring shit lately too. He ain't drawing.
>>
>Goldberg
Throaway reign, does nothing for me and fucks up with the uppercard on rew
>Bray
Based.
>Tex & Chad
Treated like absolute chumps. Should have had them defeat the meme day on their debut.
>Usos
Liking the new them, hope they do a good job with them
>Jericho
Great story.
>Ambrose
Worst, most boring champ of all. Hope he gets destroyed by Corbin. Also the match at WM should be a hardcore match.
>Bayley
Character ruined on raw, shitty run.
>Bliss
She's ok. But someone else should have been champ and later she would have had her run.
>Neville
Literally the only thing worth watching on the memeweights besides AA and ma boy Lince.
>B8
He's ok. Dunne should have won the title.
>Roode
nxt is boring now, but I like his character.
>AoP
nxt is boring now, but they are ok and have a lot of potentiale.
>Asuka
Hoping that when she leaves the women's division gets better on nxt, cause right now it's as boring as the rest of the show.
>>
>>2401731
>our

Fuck yourself Stamford Wife
>>
File: 1475942415359.jpg (96KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475942415359.jpg
96KB, 1600x900px
>>2401750
>tfw everytime someone says Oreowens I get a hankering for cookies n cream ice cream.
>>
So many belts, half of them have no meaning

They need just a WWE: World Belt, IC, Tag, Lightweight, Womens and NXT: Champ, Tag and Womens
>>
only true champ is BASEDBERG
>>
>>2402206
>Neville
This
>Le angry elf I'm better than you!!
He was white hot at first but to me his shtick bores the hell out of me. I'd rather want to see the tweener NxT Neville, It's realistic than the Le angry elf man gimmick
>>
>Goldberg
Don't care, he's gone after mania
>Bray
Deserved
>Club
Bland as hell
>The Usos
Based
>Jericho
Based
>Ambrose
Forgot he's champ
>Bayley
Don't care
>Alexa
Okay
>Neville
GOAT
>Tyler Bate
Don't care
>Roode
Based
>Authors of pain
Okay
>asuka
Should get called up already
>>
File: jr6pJr3.png (112KB, 249x282px) Image search: [Google]
jr6pJr3.png
112KB, 249x282px
>>2401731
Goldberg - Great. Shame he'll be gone after Mania

Bray - Overdue but he'll probably lose to Snekman

The Club - Based. Hope they have a longer run than the New GAY

Usos - Who cares?

JeriGOAT - Leaving soon and dropping to Oreowens

Deanetty - Needs a hair cut.

Gayler Masterbate - Literally who?

Could care less about Forced Meme NXT
>>
File: dey don wan nun.jpg (65KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
dey don wan nun.jpg
65KB, 461x600px
>>2401731
>Goldberg
dope
>Wyatt
dope
>Club
Who cares?
>Usos
dope
>Y2J
dope
>Ambrose
dope
>Bayley
meh
>Bliss
dope
>Neville
dope
>Bate
who cares?
>Roode
meh
>AoP
shit
>Asuka
dope

Pretty happy atm
>>
>>2401731
>best girls are champions

bretty good
>>
File: 1467754980301.png (513KB, 913x951px) Image search: [Google]
1467754980301.png
513KB, 913x951px
>>2401951
>all that build up of him being a unbeatable destructive force is gone.
which is funny, because he took that heat from Lesnar, only to give it back, but with less energy.
>>
>>2401731
jesus christ the state of those belts. how do you design belts this bad?
>>
>>2401731
>goldberg
ok
>bray
i like bray. hopefully he goes over at mania
>the club
shit
>uces
don't mind heel uces
>jericho
excellent
>ambrose
okay
>bayley
eh. she's booked so poorly on the main roster
>bliss
okay
>neville
great
>uk guy
don't know anything about him except that his look is awful
>roode
alright
>office of pain
shit
>asuka
good
>>
>>2401731
Goldberg (Universal Champion)-Shoulda been my boy Ruru or Based Big Dog
Bray Wyatt (WWE)-He's good,but Based Viper will beat him
The Club (RAW Tags)-I don't find them as credible champion,they should've been undefeated monsters instead of comedy material
Based Thugsos (SD Tags)-Heel Usos are based AF
Jericho (US)-Good,but he'll lose to KO
Ambrose (IC)-I don't find Ambrose interesting. He was over in 2014,but he lost credibility and a heel run as Moxley would be BASED
Wimins Wrasslin'-I don't care
Neville-Good,but he'll lose to Aries.
Tyler Bate-A SPOTMONKEY
Roode-Based
AOP-Okay
Asgooka-I don't care
>>
>>2401731
>Goldberg
It's Goldberg. Not much to say. I don't personally like him. If they're going to have him bury the roster with two moves, they could at least have the decency to go all in and have him squash somebody new every week. Why didn't he have a 30 second match with Sin Cara or Bo Dallas last Monday? Is he too old to keep up with the touring schedule? Does the current champion not do house shows?
>Bray
However, not showing up works a lot better in Bray's case. He was always at his best when delivering creepy promos for a month and only showing up to wrestle once a month. Though now that he doesn't have a family to cause mayhem in his absence his presence on Smackdown is a bit too forgettable for a champ. Rowan should be back already.
>Gallows & Anderson
I like these guys, Anderson especially, but this reign is dogshit. Roman burying them was a mistake that did not need to happen. Roman could have fought anybody else, why did it have to be newly minted champions?
>Usos
Nepotism. Smackdown's tag division is dead though so literally anybody could be champs right now. When you look at crowd reactions, it's fucking ridiculous that Heath and Rhyno aren't still champions. Heath and Rhyno probably won't even have anything good to do at Mania which is fucking criminal. Heath got over, why are the people backstage so against him?
>Jericho
GOAT wrestler, shit champ. It's nice WWE rewarded all the hard work he did this past run by giving him another accomplishment to brag about, along with breaking that Rumble record. Hopefully Owens vs Jericho gets enough time at Mania to really shine on the card and doesn't get cut short like Joe vs Zayn was.
>Dean Ambrose
He's had good IC reigns in the past, but not this one. Corbin is carrying this feud and deserves to win the belt at Mania, but he probably won't. Dean's still a Shieldetty and has the 2nd-most main events out of anybody on the roster, but he is on a Mania losing streak. Corbin's gonna make Dean look strong.
>>
>>2405173
>Bayley
The worst Raw women's champ so far, and that's saying something. She doesn't feel even remotely like and underdog either. Nia Jax feels like an underdog.
>Alexa Bliss
Charismatic as fuck. Not top-level in the ring but she obviously puts in 100% to keep up with the veterans and Becky. It's a shame that Becky vs Natty on a random SD was better than any of her defenses but she still makes for a better champ than Becky.
>Neville
The best current champion and I don't think that's up for debate.
>Tyler Bate
I don't think I've seen him wrestle once. I gave the tournament a chance and couldn't finish one hour of it. This belt feels like too much of an afterthought for me to care about anybody involved with it.
>Roode
Great music and solid-not-spectacular ring work but a bit of a wet fart of a champion. I think you have to go all the way back to Bo to find an NXT cham with less hype behind him than Roode.
>AoP
They're good at what they do and Paul is great. Obviously they aren't very technical wrestlers, which makes them perfect heels for the smarky NXT audience. Revival are great, but they're too good on a technical level for smarks to really want to boo.
>Asuka
I can't answer this honestly, I have a bias considering I'm married to her.
>>
File: 1428591586695.gif (1MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1428591586695.gif
1MB, 150x150px
>Goldberg
Pointless. The Uni Championship is worthless on him. Will start giving a fuck when its on a full time wrestler again.
>Bray
Really can't think of anyone I'd rather have the championship on. He worked long and hard to earn it and its pretty sweet to finally see him hold it. Hope he holds it beyond Wrestlemania.
>The Club
Hard to say. Good team but had zero build up. Would rather see this on Cesaro and Sheamus who lost it far too soon.
>The Usos
The Usos are what happens when a heel turn is done right. Dropped EVERYTHING in regards to old personality and now come off as amazing heels with great mic work. Belts on them is the right move.
>Jericho
It's Jericho. After a year of stellar work it would feel wrong not to reward him with a title and he and Owens have the best feud going into Wrestlemania. Giving him the one title he never held seemed fitting.
>Dean
Feels like a step down on him. He should be hovering closer to the big title which I assume he will be doing some time after Wrestlemania when he drops it to Corbyn.
>Bayley
Constantly made to look like a weak under dog but honestly, I'm just glad it isn't Sasha's or Charlotte's right now. Sasha has become grating and Charlotte is boring in the ring. Really don't care all that much.
>Bliss
Best pick of a bad bunch. Nothing else to really say. Don't care.
>Neville
Only thing that makes me give a fuck about the cruiserweights right now. The space around the championship is the only interesting part, starting with his match with Jack Gallagher which stole the show.
>Tyler Bate
I'm in the UK and literally have heard nothing about this guy.
>Bobby
MainRosterSoon/10
>AoP
Clumsy potatoes
>Asuka
MainRosterSoon/10
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.