[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road to Wrestlemania 34

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

At Wrestlemania 33, Roman will turn heel after a clean victory over Undertaker. Taker will extend his hand out of respect, but Roman will beat him down.

Lesnar will go over Goldberg. The current plan is for him to keep the universal title until Wrestlemania 33, but he may drop it and regain it for Wrestlemania.

The uncertainty is due to the WWE draft, Roman will be drafted to Smackdown and AJ Styles will be drafted to RAW. Creative is toying with a Lesnar/Styles matchup for SummerSlam. WWE wants Lesnar to remain strong until Wrestlemania, but they don't want AJ to look weak and job. AJ may win with interferance from The Club which will kayfabe injure Lesnar. The benefit to this is to save money on not booking Lesnar until the Royal Rumble, where he will reclaim the title.

Also at SummerSlam a heel Reigns will face John Cena. Vince would like to save this until Wrestlemania, but there is uncertainty on John's future after Wrestlemania 34. Reigns will go over and continue as a heel.

After SummerSlam AJ Styles will enter a feud with Seth Rollins. The Club will prevent Rollins from winning. The plan is for Seth to get help from Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. At Survivor Series The Shield will face The Club, and Reigns will turn into a face.

Reigns will win the Royal Rumble and will want to settle his feud with Brock Lesnar, who will be the Universal Champion. At Wrestlemania 34 Roman will go over Lesnar and cement his place as the face of the company.
>>
Where does Roman turn face after beating on undi?
>>
Roman Reigns is so fucking based
>>
>>Roman will be drafted to Smackdown and AJ Styles will be drafted to RAW
>>At Survivor Series The Shield will face The Club, and Reigns will turn into a face.

So you'll have The Club and Seth on Raw, but Dean and Roman--SD superstars--hopping over to Raw for a night to reunite the Shield?
>>
Pretty close, but some tweaks:

Roman wins the WWE title at Royal Rumble. He also enters the Rumble and wins it, and goes on to challenge Lesnar for both titles
>>
>>2400119
Survivor Series is a cross-brand promotion
>>
>le turn heel
(lol

He's being kept ridiculously strong just like past Undercarder opponents

He'll lose clean as a whistle but will eat multiple finishers not seen since Brock Lesnar and when all is said and done he'll extend his hand and Undercarder will accept
>>
>>2400132
you're a cross dresser
>>
>wins clean
>turns heel
>>
>>2400187
>losing to an old deteriorating Carder

Vince wants Roman to go over every giant they have to offer. It already started at Fastlane. Order goes:

>Braun
>Taker
>Braun again but in more convincing fashion
>Kane
>possibly Beeg
>possibly Goldberg
>Lesnar

It will either get him to that Cena level of legitimate half and half over or it will crash and burn.
>>
>>2400375
If Roman is still 90%+ "wins" (DQ and shit) then, an actual clean win on the 'Taker would be seem impressive. The beat down afterward would work to cement the heel status, even for Romarks.
>>
File: 098144.jpg (33KB, 650x453px) Image search: [Google]
098144.jpg
33KB, 650x453px
>>2400105
>Roman will turn heel after a clean victory over Undertaker
>Roman will be drafted to Smackdown
>AJ Styles will be drafted to RAW
>at SummerSlam a heel Reigns will face John Cena
>Reigns will go over
>AJ Styles will enter a feud with Seth Rollins
>The Shield will face The Club, and Reigns will turn into a face
>Reigns will win the Royal Rumble
>At Wrestlemania 34 Roman will go over Lesnar and cement his place as the face of the company

Welp I'm out good luck guys
>>
>>2400105
I'll bet Vince McMahon jerks off to this every night.
>>
>roman winning a THIRD rumble in 5 (five) years

Lmfaooooooo
>>
>>2400276
owned.
>>
>>2400453
>even for Romarks

I like how you imply Reigns actually has true fans and not just fairweather trendhoppers.
>>
>>2400766
Third?
>>
>>2400456

AJ is probably going to Ram but I don't see Vince letting roman go to SD, considering how much obese smarks claim they have a love affair
>>
>>2400834
Lmao
>>
OP why did you post your fantasy booking and try to make it look like an actual legit news report about the plans for the next year?
There is no source for any of this bullcrap other than your own fanwanking.
>>
>>2401223
Don't you know that WWE management has been monitoring the 4chan leaks and this is insider information?
>>
>>2400453
There's kids getting T-shirts somehow, right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.