[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't really watch wrestling and never have >been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cm punk benoit sad tribute.png (631KB, 898x670px) Image search: [Google]
cm punk benoit sad tribute.png
631KB, 898x670px
>don't really watch wrestling and never have
>been having fun browsing /asp/ and learning about it and the lore of the business (Benoit, Bret Hart, etc)
>finally get around to the CM Punk interview with Colt Cabana that's 2 hours long

holy shit bros

fuck the WWE

fuck HHH

fuck vince

CM punk did nothing wrong
>>
Just wait till you hear how they screwed over the Based Big Guy, Ryback.
>>
>>2399787
Punk said he's a big dumb fuck who broke his ribs and gorilla pressed him 8 feet directly onto the concrete floor and played dumb after

i dont think i would like that mark
>>
so is this board just a bunch of fags trying to work each other?
>>
>>2399858
Sort of, but a good portion of them legitimately believe the shit they say.
>>
>>2399743

Jesus, don't be a mark for Brooks kid. Workers gotta work.

All shoot interviews are works.
>>
The state of this board.
>>
first thing you should have learned is that phil is a lying manipulative egotistical sociopath
>>
Sad!
>>
>believing CM Phil
>>
>>2399882
This.
>>
>>2399743
Phil is one of the biggest liars in the business
>>
>>2399882

Esto.
>>
fuck off neowoooaspie
>>
/Neowooaspie/
>>
>>2400051
>>2400052
based hivemind
>>
>>2400021
Name on time CM Punk has lied. I can feel the conviction behind every word he says.
>>
>>2399743
why the fuck would you browse a board and listen to podcats for shit you don't watch

bye phil!
>>
It boils to this...
Could never be THE guy whilst Cena's around.
Saw a match at WM with hunter willing to put him over, unworthy.
Will only be remembered for a 10 minute shoot.
Never Main evented a WM.
Wanted the perks of a A+ player for C- workrate.
>>
cm punk did nothing wrong guys he was just a really nice guy who got screwed over. really nice guy. people only had good things to say about him.
>>
>>2399743
hi phil
>>
A straight-edge autist vs the roided out autist he worked for

That's the story of Punk in the WWE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.