[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There ain't no grave... can hold my body down... Roman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>There ain't no grave... can hold my body down...
Roman Reigns doesn't know what he's getting.

The last outlaw in the WWE. A gunslinger, fighting for pride.

A texas red ranger clinging to his yard.

The big dog might not be all bark - he has a bite. I'll give him that.

But the deadman? The deadman will not fall... The phenom will never die.

When it comes down to it, when Roman Reigns has to draw his weapon and take his one shot... well he'll find out what they all find out...

>There ain't no grave... can hold my body down...
>>
This.

Also he draws a lot of dimes.
>>
>>2397127
Roman's retiring Carder
>but what about Cena
He will beat Flel's record at WM 34 in a match with Orton or AJetty take your pick
>>
'The Phenom' might need help getting to the ring. It's pathetic.
>>
DA BEST PURE STRIKER IN DA BIZNESS! THE UNDERCARDER *GONG*
>>
How do you book the Undertakers final exit, /asp/?

>Gets beaten by someone, doesn't matter who
>Pinned clean in the middle of the ring for 3
>While his opponent celebrates, he lies there, unmoving
>Smoke fills the arena or darkness or some shit
>When visibility is regained, only his gloves or hat or something remains where he laid
>Never seen or heard from in any WWE programming ever again.
>>
>>2397183
This but then two months later
>*GONG*
>THE DEADMAN IS BACK
>"The authority... will rest... in peace... BECAUSE I AM NOW THE GM OF THE ENTIRE WWE"
>OH MY GODDD
>"SETH ROLLINS AND ROMAN REIGNS... TONIGHT... YOU HAVE... A TAG TEAM MATCH"
>>
>>2397273
WIT DA UNDERTAKER!
>>
>>2397183
That's gay
I'd have BBD spear him and the force of it pushes poop out of his ass so he soils himself and has to be stretchered away then at the top of the ramp michelle mccool divorces him
>>
Reigns will demolish taker. It has to happen
>>
Hope he comes out with his OG entrance and attire with grey gloves and all
>>
>>2397183
Cringe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.