[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

When will Vince let him fuck off forever? Climbing in the ring,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (383KB, 639x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
383KB, 639x431px
When will Vince let him fuck off forever?

Climbing in the ring, doing 5% of the work for a chokeslam and taking a weak spear looked like it nearly killed him tonight.
>>
>>2395129

Pretty sure he wanted to fuck off forever like 5 years ago. Vince is the one who has him come back every year. Dude wanted to retire at as far back as WM28.
>>
>>2395152
If he wanted to he would have you retard
>>
>>2395129
This has got to be his last mania.
>>
He dropped his gloves at Mania 32, signalling the end. He even had a falling out with Vince because he didn't want to put Shane over.
>>
It 's been said a billion times but it deserves it a billion times more: I can't believe how bad they shit the bed not putting him against Sting for a Wrestlemania retirement match. They're too old to have a real match but they wouldn't need to, it would be the most over match on the card just out of love and respect and it would be the perfect closing of the book of an entire era of wrestling.

Fuck Vince and especially fuck Haitch for booking himself and his busted old butt fuck buddies the Kliq in a fuck you win over Sting
>>
File: Undertakers Yard.jpg (37KB, 335x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Undertakers Yard.jpg
37KB, 335x475px
>>
I don't get what he brings to the table after the streak ended. He beats Roman and nothing happens, Roman beats him and it means nothing anymore.

With the streak Roman vs Taker would be a huge match, without it it's just an obvious placeholder.

I legit don't even remember who Taker faced last year, that's how irrelevant he is.
>>
>>2395237
>I don't get what he brings to the table after the streak ended.

Dimes, nigga.
>>
I'm legitimately worried about his ability to make it through the match if he has to take any big bumps.

>Roman literally murders Taker
>still doesn't turn
>>
>>2395156

He generally intends to retire but around time for Wrestlemania when he's rested and recovered Vince is able to convince him he can go 1 more time because he's his pal + money. Not hard to figure this shit out.
>>
>>2395194
The NWO coming out to save Sting was the ultimate slap in the face. Fucking retarded bullshit.
>>
>>2395258
>based Roman murdering undercarder and finally retiring him
>not the biggest face move of all time
>>
>>2395165

Yeah, Taker wanted Shane to go over so he could retire and the storyline would actually make sense, because Shane was sticking around anyway. Vince wanted Taker to go over, Taker finally agree to it, but he was pissed about it.
>>
>>2395129
The older he gets, the more he starts to genuinely fit the visual of "The Dead Man"
>>
>Cuse money

How much of a drawing power does his name have on the card anyway

His matches since ending the streak have been fairly pointless
>>
>>2395243
To who? Who the fuck still finds this fossil entertaining? I understood the retards who cared about a winning streak at a specific ppv in a predetermined sport, like its a special fucking achievement, but all those matches still sucked.
>>
>>2395298

I heard they WWE had trouble selling out the stadium last year until Shane/Taker was announced, upon which it sold out incredibly quick. It was certainly more entertaining than Dean/Lesnar.
>>
>>2395305
>To who? Who the fuck still finds this fossil entertaining?

Show me one instance of a gong going off without the audience popping. Those are the people who find this fossil entertaining
>>
>>2395305

Batista, Edge, both Shawn matches, HHH at 28, and Punk were all pretty solid. Orton and the first Kane match were decent enough as well.
>>
>>2395308
That mania didn't sell out. They even used vendors and ushers as part of the attendance LMAO
>>
>>2395194
A fuckin men brother
>>
>>2395277
>sting was wolfpac

18+
>>
>>2395450
They sold out the tickets they actually sold then counted all the other people to make it seem like more
>>
I predict he will tell Roman not to go easy on him at Mania, Roman spears him into oblivion, Taker gets injured then months later after speculation as to whether he's done or not news will come out that he's decided to retire.
>>
>>2395129
When the medical bills and child support payments cease. God bless murrica
>>
>>2395489
> didn't play the wolfpac music

The only remaining piece of NWO nostalgia they haven't used and they miss it.
>>
>>2395284
You faggots to need to post sources to this shit
>>
>"Smackdown is my home and Wrestlemania will no longer define me"
>Fucks off for 4 weeks
>Comes back on the Flagship show to little fanfare
>Immediately starts a Wrestlemania program

Why is Creative so short sighted
>>
Booger Red still has a good 10-15 years left in him
>>
>>2395194
Amen bro
>>
I mean the fact the first time I get to see him live at WM as a broken man will be depressing shit.

But that face he made when he realised he done goofed by turning his back on Roman was really nice.
>>
Roman was on a radio show before Raw, he said that he's walking on eggshells against Undercarder but he called him up and told him to dish out everything he can throw at him and not worry about potential injuries.

He claimed that Undercarder only had two potential opponents other than him and whatever he's talked about with the top brass the decision was made that they would go at each other.
>>
>>2395129
After he puts over Roman
>>
>>2395258
I'm more worried because Taker has been getting carried at Mania for awhile now and Ramen isn't the type of talent who carry an old man to a presentable match. Shane and Bray didn't really either, and Lesnar would be forgotten had he not won.

They should have given him AJ or someone who could still make it a memorable match.
>>
>>2395921
Somebody got their panties in a bunch about RAM getting blown out by SmA+ck so they brought in Carder.
>>
>>2395129
Is there any chance Undertaker will get please retire chants at some point?
>>
>>2396364

No. The most brilliant thing he does is the once a year appearance. If he was booked the same as Big Show he would have the same go away heat.
>>
Why hasn't Vince learned in 27 years that he has never drawn a dime?

We need to show Vince some /asp/ threads so he realizes the truth!
>>
>>2395308
Nigga Taker is at every mania.

Why did people all of a sudden start buying when Shane was announced as his opponent...? Because Shane was the draw.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.