[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Welcome welcome welcome my friends, to the show that never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hunter promo.jpg (77KB, 701x534px) Image search: [Google]
hunter promo.jpg
77KB, 701x534px
>Welcome welcome welcome my friends, to the show that never ends!

>It's DX Rated so kids...put ya parents to bed!

>To all you desert ladies out there....after you get pricked by my cactus, I'll let you play with my....puuh-rairie dog!

WWE revisionist like to pretend this cringey dweeb is on the same level as Rock and Austin.
>>
I liked it, this show is for actual children. Like children under 18, so who cares if he can cut a "good promo", if the kids like it that means he's good on the mic
>>
>>2395071
Don't go back and watch '99. It spoils your childhood memories
>>
B-but D-X """""invading""""" Nitro literally killed WCW.
>>
it's funny how nothing outside WWE propaganda ever talks about him being on the same level as Austin/Rock

that tells you everything you need to know
>>
>>2395071
DX 2009 was unironically its best rendition
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 197x255px
>>2395071
>He's only hangs out with main eventers, he's never been one
>>
File: images (3).jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
17KB, 443x332px
>When I face Ken Shamrock, I'm gonna meet the World's most dangerous man..... and show him.... The world's most dangerous ...***points to crotch*** MAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>2395071
>>2396023
cringe

>this was supposed to be WWE's answer to the NWO
>>
>>2396142
And NWO was buried by it.
Shit, DX effectively buried the WCWetty franchise itself.
Sad, and funny!
>>
>>2396193
>NWO was buried by it
Hunter come on...

>Shit, DX effectively buried the WCWetty franchise itself
Hunter stop
>>
>Buy one of the most established wrestling franchises in history
>spend hundreds of millions filling the roster with talent
>buy out all the talent from your rival
>get put out of business in a single afternoon by a beat up old army jeep driven by the guy you fired from your own company so you could use his salary to hire more superstars

Ted Turner JUST.
>>
It's funny how they put this cringeworthy carny shit over so much as some legendary moment in wrestling. Really shows you how the winners write history, like how Hitler is portrayed as a bad guy for trying to take on the Jewish banking cartel
>>
>>2395128
>if the kids like something that means its good.
Yeah... No.
>>
>>2396248
I like you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.