[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I had to say one thing to Paige right now, it would be to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Paige-Xavier.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Paige-Xavier.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
If I had to say one thing to Paige right now, it would be to own this shit. The video is hot af. I mean, Kim Kardashian became famous with a sex tape, and Paige is already on reality TV. She just needs the right publicist, and she could be top dog in the next year.
>>
File: broken_matt.jpg (20KB, 350x303px) Image search: [Google]
broken_matt.jpg
20KB, 350x303px
DELETE DELETE DELETE
>>
KIM had great tits and ass and looked hot af in her sex tape. Paige looks disgusting
>>
I don't find the sex tape to be the problem as sex is a normal thing, its the cum belt that I think they will fire her on.
>>
i agree on some level, horrible as it is there are things that can be turned into positives. there are going to be a lot of people that want to see her overcome and succeed
>>
*SNIFF*
>>
>>2391449
this. just fucking own it. this could be the catalyst for wwe to move away from their squeaky clean disney show.
>>
File: 1466491740757.gif (983KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1466491740757.gif
983KB, 250x141px
>>2391449
there really is no way to "own" this
a sex tape being released is one thing
a sex tape where she is being spitroasted by her ex boyfriend and another well known black wrestler, in addition to using a championship belt as a splashguard for cum is another thing.
i feel kind of bad for her, but in all honesty as a star, you just can't keep evidence of your sexual exploits on your phone. at this point she should know that any nudes/sextapes can and will be stolen eventually. i don't know how long ago she was hacked, but if she didn't immediately erase everything after the fappening, it is her own damn fault
>>
>>2391498
>KIM had great tits and ass

Get worked by plastic surgery
>>
>>2391940
this was probably DURING the original fappening, its just been kept among traders.
>>
>>2391940
yeah fuck owning it. ignore it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.