[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best wrestling show on Youtube and why is it the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 600x600bb.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
What is the best wrestling show on Youtube and why is it the Whole F'n Show?
>>
>>2348516
He shit all over Kevin owens, it was good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWdp1BQUF8Y
>god tier
>>
File: mfw.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Grims Toy Show is #1

and if you're not down with that

We've got 3 words for ya

EAT
IT
YEAH!!!
>>
Where were you when Kevin BTFO Bayley?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zteM8wD5o
>>
>>2348532
I want to fuck heel wife and his older daughter in front of him while he cries into his fat bitch tits
>>
>>2348523
What's up with all these faggots on youtube with toys?
>>
I really like the stuff Brian Zane does with Wrestling with Wregret. Also, I like the WhatCulture Wrestling guys. Sue me.
>>
>>2348798
I'mma break your collarbone
>>
At some point its just get really tiring.
>>
>>2348516

Youtube must have it out for this, he hasn't once popped into my feed for awhile while I am getting tons of shitty reuploaded shoots on my recommendation all the time.

I completely forgot about him till a few days ago.
>>
>>2348935
So this isn't just me? I get a shit ton if "xxxx shoots on" videos and I only subscribed Steve and Larson and I don't even watch that much wrestling shit on YouTube.
>>
>>2348973
My shit is full of shoot interviews, I think it must make up a large amount of wrestling content on YouTube. Steve and Larson are definitely /our guys/
>>
What I like about Scampoli is through all the asshole remarks he's still more positive about wrestling than the other 275,432 smark channels out there that just bitch about how much WWE sucks and how much better they can book the show. At least he talks about segments and matches he likes, and does monthly "best wrestler" videos. Like, he may call Nia a fat bitch as a joke but then he'll talk about how great she did that week or whatever. Much better than the faggy manchildren like that King Ross guy who nitpick and just personify everything I hate about wrestling fans
>>
>>2348516
When is this retard going to get a mic stand ao I don't have to watch him hold it the whole time?
>>
twfs is nowhere near as good as it was compared to when he had a co-host and didn't just have a circle-jerk with the same 5 listeners. Still enjoyable to listen to though.
>>
>>2349013
>>2348973

This is just pretending to be retarded shit right?
>>
I can't take Kevin Scampoli seriously because he is a failure who worked as a pizza delivery guy in his 30s and who avoided a pregnancy scare and then went and got his girlfriend pregnant for real
>>
>>2349035
This. Stopped watching when the GOAT Vleeties stopped showing up.
>>
Jim is the more talented Scampoli
>>
>>2348540
Are they hot?
>>
umm JDfromNY ya fucking goons
>>
>>2349259
My favorite JDfromNY206 moment is when Scampoli BTFO him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqpF5vpgkCw
>>
>>2349044
He returned in the fastlaned video. was pretty happy
>>
>>2349043
Thanks for the gossip, fag.
>>
EDP445 although he hasn't talked about wrestling since the Royal Rumble
>>
I just watch the Smarkbusters
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.