[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roman isn't a dra-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (37KB, 619x306px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37KB, 619x306px
>Roman isn't a dra-
>>
When 90% of the merch available at shows is for Reigns and Cena, it's no wonder their stuff sells the best.
>>
File: AkoJ4gD.jpg (197KB, 949x735px) Image search: [Google]
AkoJ4gD.jpg
197KB, 949x735px
I wonder if pajeets buy his merch
>>
>merch
It's literally nothing.
>>
>>2345863
I'm pretty sure pajeets would rather buy regins shirts than food
>>
>>2345850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko0bXWh2bwo

nice try CAWdy
>>
>>2345837
big dog t-shirt seller Roman never sold a ticket
>>
BASED BIG DOG
>>
>>2345837
It's the John Cena effect. People boo him,even to this day, but the guy makes money for the company.

I never thought Roman wasn't making bank, but that's not to say that his character isn't absolute shit. Although that isn't entirely his fault.
>>
File: dolph.jpg (39KB, 804x423px) Image search: [Google]
dolph.jpg
39KB, 804x423px
>>2345863
I never see any video with Roman merch. But Cesaro, Dolph ZIggler, Shaemus seem like top sellers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfgeCAT4_DM
>>
>>2345837
with more than 50% of creative and marketing budget is spent on roman, top 5 is an obligation, not an accomplishment.

Actually he should be in the first or second place, like cena did. Anything less than that means he is a failure.
>>
>>2345881
RECORD

HIGH

REVENUE
>>
>>2345837
>biggest push since Austin and he's not even number 1
That's sad
>>
>smarks keep finding holes to discredit Reigns
>gets annihilated along the way
(lol
>>
>3 years nonstop push
>not n.1
>not n.2
>not n.3
''top 5''

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyone is selling as much merch as him without an inch of the same push, multiple mania and royal rumbles dedicated, records broken etc. Biggest flop ever.
>>
Cena merch sales decline and Roman isn't on pair, nor even n.2 despite the entire machine behind him.

Pathetic.
>>
>60% of the produced merch
>pushed more than any fulltimer
>top 5
top fucking kek
>>
>>2345837
Goldberg and Lesnar are probably pretty high right now. New Day, Cena, and Styles.

Top five isn't terrible.
>>
This just makes him look like a bigger flop than initially thought.

He has tons of merch, and the push. The fact that others rival him or beat him is hilarious.
>>
>>2346092
>>2346035
>>2346029
t. Timothy
>>
>gets a Top 1 push
>"in the top five"

Embarrassing.

>>2345891
>>2346029
>>2346092
You're right but unfortunately this will fall on deaf ears.

>>2346099
Triphammer back on
>>
>>2346099
So, Timothy is Neethammer's new Carter?

Since he found out Carter is actually his own boyfriend.

I'm from fucking Denmark, there are no Timothy here and it's a gay name anyway.
>>
>literally proven that Reigns is driving away customers and viewers
>"b-but people buy his t-shirts tho"

It's over

Strap the rocket to somebody who matters, like Braun
>>
>>2346119
I thought Triphammer topped on Bretkek
>>
>>2346145
man imagine if Braun had Roman's push, he'd be so fucking popular
>>
>>2345876
BLEACHED!
>>
>>2346177
Nah. Braun was getting the right push. He works well as a heel. If he had gone over Roman, and then called out for a bigger challenge and gotten Taker at Mania, holy fuck, you had yourselves a star. That is shamefully mis-booked.
>>
>>2346145
Braun's career is already dead.

He'll be dancing in 6 months.
>>
>>2346190
i mean he'd be popular outside of wrestling, imagine Braun on the today show with the title with whoever is the host marvelling at him and his big baby face grinning and being the sweet charming guy he is.

Roman is just baseline unlikeable. He's just one of those people that other people do not like and will never like.

Braun is getting the right push but also would work well as a face...when he got the title shot by showing the video clip of AJ ( i think?) saying he could get it if he helped him out, it really went a long way in putting him past traditional monster heels and giving him some intelligence and cunning.

He has a great look, great voice, good on the mic...he could be a hillbilly jim/austin/Kane mashup
>>
>>2345939
His push has been way fucking bigger than Austin's.
>>
>>2346214
LOL!

imagine being this stupid
>>
DELETE THIS fedoramen don't draw !!!
>>
>>2346218
He hasn't gotten any meaty promos, yet, but I can see What you're seeing. It's interesting to think about, at least.
>>
>>2346214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAByGHSSXiQ
>>
>>2346227
Well he hasn't got a whole lot to complain about or talk about, yet, but i always like him when they give him a mic and he was awesome on whatever podcast that was
>>
>>2346230
braun is better than every wrestler in that video combined, with more upside and more over than all of them
>>
>>2346235
I hadn't seen any podcasts with him. I'll take your word for it. I could see him taking up a Big man/Little man tag team with somebody and being successful. Bring up a cruiserweight into mingle with the main roster.
>>
>>2346251
>enzo and braun will never be a tag team
>>
>>2346222
t. underage smark
>>
>>2346265
>Cass breaks up with him so he tags with Braun to make him jealous before ultimately reuniting six months later when Cass' singles push fails
Book it.
>>
>>2346272
>>2346265
Cringing hard
>>
>>2346265
>>2346272

>Braun tags with a make-a-wish kid and basically just wins the tag team belts by himself but tags in the kid to get the 3 count

good god who wouldn't mark
>>
>>2345837
Merch seller =/= draw.

Last I checked there arent thousands of kids lining up to see Roman
>>
>>2345837
>People being this delusional that merch sales = draw

You do realize that the only people who buy wwe merch are children or manchildren who still live in mommys basement.
>>
>>2346279
>getting worked by based enzo
>>
>>2346284
There wouldn't be a WWE if those children and manchildren didn't buy that merch.
>>
>>2346281
That would be the biggest babyface move in history. Holy shit.
>>
>>2346290
Most of the revenue is from the tv deal, the network, and tickets. March is fractional at best.
>>
>>2346290
>fedoramen dodging facts
That is not the argument, the argument is that he is not a draw.
>>
File: no dimes.jpg (15KB, 366x257px) Image search: [Google]
no dimes.jpg
15KB, 366x257px
>>2345837
>Roman is a dra-
>>
As much as it sucks for Roman that despite this push he's not number one, it's also pretty cool that he's that high with less pieces of merch, as in it's mainly just that one shirt of his.

Comparatively other big merch sellers that match/exceed him (Cena, Styles, New Day, Enzo & Cass, Bayley) all have at least a larger variety of merch than Roman.
>>
>>2346312
When did Roman work a New Japan show?
>>
>>2346342
there are like 8 models of Roman t-shit on the WWE shop

and none of them is in the top 50 seller
>>
>>2345837
>>2346312

>Roman is a dra-

"
The viewership peaked during the second hour for the Brock Lesnar/Bill Goldberg showdown and slipped considerably for hour three where the advertised highlight was a confrontation between Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman. The Undertaker was never advertised.

Hourly breakdown is as follows:

Hour One - 3.32 million
Hour Two - 3.38 million
Hour Three - 2.95 million"
>>
>>2346075
>>
>>2346519

I don't think Roman's much of a draw either despite all the eggs they've put in his basket but it's still a bad argument to act like the ratings dropping in the third hour are proof of this. They nearly fucking ALWAYS drop in the third hour because three hours is just way too long for a wrestling show containing nothing but filler and purposefully half-assed matches. Doesn't matter who you put in that third hour, there's always gonna be a shit ton of people thinking 'fuck this noise' and changing the station. In this particular case, I'm going to assume most of those remaining 2.95 million viewers fell asleep due to boredom before they got the chance to be bored into a literal coma by Roman Reigns.
>>
Roman is in the top 5 for merch, sure, but everything after 1 doesn't matter because 1 is Cena and Cena's the only one who makes a difference.

It's not like this:
>1. Cena
>2. Brock
>3. New Day
>4. Roman
>5. AJ Styles

It's like this:
>1. Cena
>2. Brock
>3. Everybody else.
>>
>>2346495
Huh, really? Because at shows and on the Shop bestsellers, it's always that "Spare No One, Spear Everyone" shirt. I thought that was all he had! That one's in the top 50 btw.

Fun little thing though

>http://shop.wwe.com/the-usos-play-hard-in-the-paint-womens-authentic-t-shirt/W10749.html?dwvar_W10749_color=Black
>Uso merch sold out in M size

>http://shop.wwe.com/nwo-wolfpac-black-and-red-t-shirt/W08548.html?dwvar_W08548_color=Black
>Old NWO Wolfpac shirt sold out in a variety of sizes

>http://shop.wwe.com/natalya-queen-of-harts-womens-authentic-t-shirt/W06931.html?dwvar_W06931_color=Black
>Nattie's shirt sold out in 2XL

>http://shop.wwe.com/shinsuke-nakamura-strong-style-has-arrived-authentic-t-shirt/W11133.html?dwvar_W11133_color=Red
>Nakamura's shirt sold out in 3XL

>http://shop.wwe.com/john-cena-hustle-loyalty-respect-authentic-t-shirt/07501.html?dwvar_07501_color=Black
>Cena's shirt sold out in S and 4XL

>http://shop.wwe.com/roman-reigns-spare-no-one-spear-everyone-authentic-t-shirt/W11015.html?dwvar_W11015_color=Black
>ROMAN REIGNS SHIRT ONLY SOLD OUT IN 4XL, YOU GODDAMN FATASS ROMARKS

>>2346528
These account for searches, not actual sales themselves. As search trends show in terms of traffic by nation, the overwhelming majority of the Roman searches comes from the massive Indian population.
>>
>>2346562
>Brock
>A merch seller in the WWE
What? Dude's got a shirt in the bestseller, but he's more of a draw than a merch seller.
>>
>>2346567
That's mostly just for example, I dunno who 2 actually is. It very well could be Roman. Fact of the matter is, it's still a very distant 2.
>>
>>2346563
>These account for searches, not actual sales themselves
>duh! lets explain the explained graph
Stupid idiot!
But it is the only statistic available and it's not like the majority of people search for shit and then not buy it.
>>
File: roman.jpg (80KB, 1183x881px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
80KB, 1183x881px
>>2346563
And you're wrong
>>
>>2346576
>But it is the only statistic available and it's not like the majority of people search for shit and then not buy it.
Yeah, it's not like WWE has a bestsellers section on their website...

>>2346580
Hmmm...I am wrong, but actually when it comes to merch even that pic of yours isn't right. Drop down the "Web Search" to "Google Shopping" and it actually says the United States.
>>
>>2346580
That's a normalized index though. In absolute numbers, it's India n.1

The only thing that shows is that there are more Roman fans per population in Pakistan rather than India.
>>2346563

>http://shop.wwe.com/roman-reigns-spare-no-one-spear-everyone-authentic-t-shirt/W11015.html?dwvar_W11015_color=Black
>ROMAN REIGNS SHIRT ONLY SOLD OUT IN 4XL, YOU GODDAMN FATASS ROMARKS

Lolz. Though it might be because they supply less XL shirts than M or L

He still can't sell out any of those.
>>
lol, do you know how easy it is to be in the top five merch sellers for WWE?
try being number 1
>>
>>2345837

'In the top 5' means fifth. There is nothing impressive about being fifth in the current WWE. Who is he competing with?

Most likely Cena, Undertaker, Brock and Goldberg are 1-4 so if he's fifth, he's behind 3 part timers.
>>
>>2347706
I can't remember a distinctive, popular undertaker shirt in his entire career.

Cena, New Day, Big Dog, Orton, Bayley top 5 imo
>>
>>2346598
>"best seller" section actually means something
how big of a mark do you have to be?
>>
>>2346598
Yeah, but there's not enough conclusive data from this. It only has data for the United States and Bongistan.
>>
>face of the company
>only top 5

I thought this guy was over?
>>
>>2346519
RECORD
LOWS

MY SIDES
>>
>>2345863
>finally after all these years..... Roman Regins.
>>
>>2347783
>cena
Reigns is no.2 most likely. Possibly no. 3 now with goldberg returning
>>
>>2347738
>implying Roman wouldn't be at the or near the top instead of 38 if the bestseller section was that heavily manipulated
>>
>>2347888
>everything is a roman conspiracy because reddit told me so!
imagine being this clueless about how a business works
>>
>>2346271
Trips of truth don't lie.

Austin wasn't even getting a real push until Bret came back
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.