[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What's going through his mind right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.jpg (30KB, 462x443px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
30KB, 462x443px
What's going through his mind right here?
>>
File: shaq.jpg (26KB, 742x218px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shaq.jpg
26KB, 742x218px
>>2345107
>>
please SDL, use that as his picture on future cards
>>
Phonetically it goes something like "Baww-leerrgh"
>>
BURIED
U
R
I
E
D
>>
kinda looks like ellsworth
>>
File: IMG_4098.jpg (94KB, 658x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4098.jpg
94KB, 658x430px
>>2345107
KILL ME
>>
File: 1488950238552.jpg (68KB, 461x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488950238552.jpg
68KB, 461x600px
>>2345107
>>
just spit balling here but would it be a cool idea to see aj move over to raw to get the universal title and join up with the authority as a fuck you to shane? like the play up the rivalry between shane and stephanie
>>
>>2345109
Is that real or did you photoshop it?
>>
>>2345962
https://twitter.com/shaq/status/2882097888
>>
>I'm getting THAT much money for having a "match" with a non-wrestler at Wrestlemania?
>>
>>2345107
His beard looks like shit lately. When you cut the cheek hair that low you get into neckbeard territory. He needs to go back to his GOAT NJPW look.
>>
>>2345107

>mfw I enter the gay community
>>
>450 splashes internally
>>
Probably thinking about all the gays he's going to exterminate.
>>
>>2345238
I can see that happening, but
>RAM booking
Not gonna end up the way you'd wish for
>>
>>2345238
>>2346334

I'm expecting Shane to say something about his match with Taker taking everything out of him so he won't fight styles, but he has someone who will. Cue the violins. Would obviously steal the Mania card.
>>
>>2346363
I want this to happen too, but I doubt Vince is going to let this fly
Also every NXT champ has been drafted to Raw,. Smackdown will be lucky to get Asuka or even fucking le 10 man
>>
>>2346372

It wouldn't need to be a draft situation at first. Just for Mania and then worry about the semantics later.
>>
>>2346372
>Fights Bobby Roode on Saturday
>Fights AJ Styles on Sunday
That'd be one hell of a feather in Nakamura's cap.

It'd actually be a lot like Sami last year, fighting Nakamura on Saturday then participating in a motherfucking ladder match on Sunday.
>>
He was thinking about working randy into looking like an idiot
>>
>>2346591
>>2346397
It's all wishful thinking right now anyway, sadly
>>
>>2346628
>That fake out
>JBL freaking out on the mic
We all got worked hard
>>
>>2345990
Based Snek working straight dudes into shoot homos
>>
Smackdown continue to provide quality reaction images
>>
>>2345238
No, i Would much rather see him create a stable in smackdown to attempt a takeover.

It could start out with him and Miz and Maurice and then expand it with Bobby Rhode and the Usos. Have a build where they take every gold on the rooster, and stealing the US title from Raw just to show that they do what they want.

They can go on about how they rule the wrestling world and all that jab. Hold the show hostage to give themselves matches with stipulations that favors them, hell they could even have a referee join them just for the hell of it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.