[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did the smarks turn against him? Recently started following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0941.jpg (28KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
28KB, 642x361px
When did the smarks turn against him? Recently started following wrestling again and this guy was in everyone's fave five in like 2012 but now everyone hates him?
>>
Everything was upside down back in 2012.
>>
>>2342925

What did cuck hammer mean by this?
>>
>>2342935
I meant that everyones taste in things was shitty in 2012, especially in WWE
>>
>>2342925
That's not true at a-
>Avengers made more money than Dark Knight Rises
You may be on to something here.
>>
I think it's that he got that god push as a babyface at Survivor Series 2014 and then fucking nothing happened with him after that.

Then they did the miserable Ziggler/Rusev feud, then they did more nothing with him and then he had a really awful feud with Baron Corbin. And then he just started cutting the same screechy Cena-esque-but-way-worse "I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS I'M PASSIONATE" promo like every fucking week.
>>
>>2342994
Dark Knight rises was shit
>>
It officially happened after the Rusev feud. Which is also when he started wearing tights instead of trunks. I guess smarks are fags who want to see his thighs. I think he looks much better with tights instead of trunks.
>>
>>2343009
For you
>>
>>2342921
He still has a lot of fans. It's more like 65% hate him
>>
>>2342921
I lost all respect for him when I found out he banged Amy Schumer. The man has no standards...
>>
>>2343003
That last man in the Team WWE in SS2014 was obviously supposed to go to Roman but he got injured. Can't believe they didn't capitalise on Ziggler after that, but also I kinda can
>>
>>2345134
nice anti schumer meme. very fresh
>>
>>2345182
Hi Amy!
>>
>>2343003
Don't forget that his feud with Miz led to one of the best matches of 2016 and managed to get Ziggler semi over for the first time in years, only for them to take the belt off him 2 weeks later on SD for no reason, turn him heel a month too late for anyone to care, and put him against the worst of the worst faces in the company.
>now feuding with Mojo Rawley
Oh god he's reaching Hawkins tier.
>>
I think what killed him dead was getting hurt during his 2nd title reign. Then in 2015 he got put in that Rusev feud and that obliterated him. Watching him and Lana stumble through their terrible lovey dovey lines as the live crowds WHAT'd them to hell and back really put him in everyone's shit list.
>>
Everyone turned on him during the Rusev feud. Then he did nothing until that Miz feud, but that went nowhere afterwards. Now he's a heel again, but is shitty at it this time. Brooding, slow talking Ziggler doesn't work, he's supposed to be a cocky jerk.
>>
>>2342921
He didn't have any really good matches for almost 2 years.

Also his character was beyond stale.
>>
>>2345179
I...really can't decide if that's better or worse.
>>
My last straws with Ziggler were when they were shilling his twitter account and doing DID YOU KNOW graphics about his attempts at doing stand up.
>>
It was the rusev feed. Shit sucked
>>
>>2342942
>implying everybody's taste is good now
>Roman gets booed out every week

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2345134

She was semi hot when he banged her tho
>>
File: dolph-ziggler-28236349.jpg (169KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
dolph-ziggler-28236349.jpg
169KB, 620x401px
I think we can all agree that current Ziggler has the alltime worst hair in wrestling.

Even worse than pompadour/jewfro era Rick Rude
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.