[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favourite year in wrestling you personally witnessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

My favourite year in wrestling has to be 2006.
They was a massively underrated Unforgiven PPV. The cena - edge feud was the best thing cena did that decade and I remember genuinely getting behind edge as the heel in that feud. The PPV also had dx vs mcmahons and big show which was entertaining.
The rumble had rey rey win which he more than deserved and Angle worked a classic on the same PPV.
Angle vs rey vs orton was also a great match
In the same year we also had ECW one night stand where Cena put RVD over and actually played the heel in that feud. Prove me wrong that 2006 was not the best year in wrestling for a good 15 years.
>>
>>2342247
last 15 years*
>>
>>
>>2342247
Probably 1998

>ECW was mainstream popular
>Taz was a beast this year as FTW champion and eventually ECW heavyweight champion (at one time he was my favorite wrestler)
>WCW had the Wolfpac going strong
>Goldberg was looking strong
>Stinger had red facepaint
>Stone Cold and Rock were stealing the show
>Mankind was over as fuck
>DX was still cool
>you had 3 companies which were probably at their peak of popularity and WWE of course would go on to buy the other two but whatever I got to enjoy 3 based wrestling promotions in their prime years

Only thing is I wish WWE didn't buy out the competition. Also wish that the other two were somehow able to survive but history is history. I don't know if this was the year that Mankind faced Rock during halftime show but if it was this was definitely a high point for WWE imo. Was great seeing Sunday Night Heat put to good use. These days WWE wouldn't do anything nearly as cool as that.
>>

>nWo in a WWF ring
>Rock v Hogan WM18
>First brand split
>Roster actually big enough for it to work
>Get the F OUT!
>Brock debut
>Brock v Rock
>Big Match John debut
>BMJ becomes a rapper
>le ebin Smackdown Six
>TNA hot new startup!
>Hogan title run
>HBK full time return after 4 years
>Extreme Warfare Revenge released
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.