[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think his punishment will be if he ever returns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: cm-punk-exos-4.jpg (212KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk-exos-4.jpg
212KB, 640x420px
What do you think his punishment will be if he ever returns?
>>
>>2341402
he'll have to watch AJ suck Vince's dick
>>
he wont get a punishment. he outsmarted vince with the UFC angle. hes gonna get a fat contract like Bork if he ever does. wich is highly unlikely since WWE is boring as fuck.
>>
>>2341406
again?
>>
>>2341402
why punish him? He is not roman-type of dumbass that got caught juicing.
>>
>>2341420
>outsmarted with ufc angle
>training two years to get btfo immediately upon entering octagon
>crying like a bitch afterwards
>>
>>2341402
Kiss my Ass Dogshit on a Tray in a Hog pen match
>>
File: aj.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>2341423
I didn't mean that AJ
>>
Funkasaurs gimmick
>>
>>2341460
SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1440x900px
>>2341420
u wot m8?
>>
Get beaten by Cena in 2:13
>>
Winning the title in his first match back and then disappearing for 4 months
>>
>>2341505
If he's drafted to Raw you know itll be by Reigns
>>
>>2341402
12 month program trading wins with Sami Zayn
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Sub 3 minute defeat to Ellsworth, via rear naked choke hold.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (6KB, 224x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
6KB, 224x144px
>>2341463
FUNK IS ON A ROLL
>>
>old timer who was on bad terms with the company

Win the top title in his first match back and not wrestle again for a few months.
>>
Here's how I would book his return
>Chicago
>Steph in the ring cutting a promo
>Wait for fans to chant CM Punk
>Cult of Personality hits for a second and turns off
>Steph begins to laugh at the crowd for falling for it
>CM Punk slowly walks out from behind the tron
>Fans going crazy chanting his name
>He takes it all in, slowly walks to the ring
>Motions for a mic
>"I apologize to WWE fans for walking out on you and leaving you. But this one is for you"
>Grabs Steph, pins her down and starts choking her in the ring
>Fans chant CM Punk as he begins to undo his pants and enter her
>JBL: haha we fight here on Monday night maggle
>Fade to commercial
>>
>>2341402
his stock plummeted to zero when he got squashed by a kid with a 2-0 record after spending 2 years and tons of money training with an elite team in a few minutes

and that's gonna happen again when and if he fights again

so he'll come running back after dissing the company, being 0-2 and getting squashed on PPV in front of million of people twice in a row

imagine how that would reflect on the guys he beats when he comes back lmao, with or without kayfabe

at least Brock actually won matches and became the champ and only lost to 260lbs heavyweight monsters (which can be linked to his diverticulitis)

Punk will always be the guy who got creamed by middleweights just because he sucks
>>
Jobbing to BBD
>>
>>2341402
Lose to roman in 4 seconds.
>>
>>2341639
This. At least, at first. But Gall defeating Northcutt kind of limited the damage to Punk now though. It shows Gall is legit, so Punk getting beat is no longer such a humiliation.
>>
File: vincent-mcmahon_416x416.jpg (35KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
vincent-mcmahon_416x416.jpg
35KB, 416x416px
>>2341402
You're vince, how do you go on to punish CM Punk?

>make him join the kiss my ass club in Chicago
>>
Why would you even want this unathletic quitter to come back? Sad!
>>
>>2341616
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>2341681
In fact, it was a testament to his training that he lasted on the ground as long as he did.
>>
>>2341616
laughed out loud in the middle of the office. fuck you.
>>
>>2341768
no offense at all during the whole prison rape, im sure vince would be happier about it if he landed a punch during the match
>>
>>2341795
>replying to your own rape fanfic
>LARPing that you have a job
Just sad.
>>
>>2341430
Alright, so:

Option A) Vince pays Punk big time for him to return. He's booked to be the most dominant wrestler besides Brock and Goldberg given how he went to the UFC and tried real fighting;

Option B) Vince pays Punk big time for him to return. He's booked very weak and almost like a jobber with the intention of making WWE guys look stronger since they beat up a guy who went to UFC and fought for real.

Either option, Punk gets paid.
>>
>>2341949
Oh, for sure. Still, he managed to put up a small fight. He didn't lose in like, six seconds like some fights I've seen. *Get taken down, tap out immediately.*
>>
File: vince7.jpg (29KB, 515x480px) Image search: [Google]
vince7.jpg
29KB, 515x480px
>>2341616
>haha we fight here on Monday night maggle
>>
>punish
Vince would be crying tears of joy that his favourite guy is back, Vince fucking loves Punk.

Then he'd book him straight back into the main event causing Haitch and Steph to seethe profusely.
>>
>>2341402
If he returns he's not getting punished, he's getting a big sack of money and a big time match as a part timer.
>>
>>2341639
Brock's last match before his first retirement was getting his ass kicked then losing to one kick in the belly. It doesn't matter, WWE will take back anyone if they have any kind of name value.
>>
>>2341978
You're forgetting that Phil is a huge mark for himself and that 'B' would realistically not be an option for him.

Just give up.
>>
>>2341978
Punk doesn't need the money
>>
>>2341616
jejety jej
>>
>>2341402
None if Vince is in control

Zero chance of him coming back at all if Haitch has the reigns
>>
>>2342394
This.

You fucking idiots. He's still more over than anybody they have.
>>
>>2342409
Phil doesn't care about wins and losses. He was a mark only for main eventing wm
>>
>>2341639
The fact that people think WWE cares about this shit when JUST TWO FUCKING NIGHTS AGO they booked their champion to lose in 26 seconds blows my mind.
>weh weh distraction

Survivor Series, then.
>>
>>2342570
>who is the shield
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.