[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we book the Raw after Wresltwmania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 770x433px
>Oldberg comes out to celebrate yet another squash match over Brock
>blah blah blah superhero blah blah muh fans
>so I just got one question for ye, WHO'S NEX.....
> music hits

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EMc1bVb68rI
>>
>>2340320

Who gives a fuck about this old fag?
>>
>>2340320
another record high revenue year

based big dog
based kikeberg
>>
>>2340320
MAYBE
>>
Ryback comes out and gets violently raped by the entire roster in a horrible bloody, Semen filled massacre, Mark Henry and Braun strowman manage to prolapse rybacks anus and strangle him with it.
Just as he thinks he's free, based big dog arrives and superman punches rybacks dick all the way through his own ass and disembowels him and showers Michael Cole in bloody, shitty, Jizz.
Corey graves is so excited he faps uncontrollably
As ryback gasps for air, Mick Foley has a fit of autistic rage and elbow drops ryback from the rafters, killing them both and spraying the smark filled audience in the horribly viscous dude soup.

Fin.
>>
>>2340320
Big e molests a small child from the audience
>>
>>2340320
I have a feeling the matches outcome will depend on Goldberg re-signing or not. If he re-signs, Goldberg is more worthwhile to them than Brock is, given Brock outside of Wrestlemania season does 1 house show a quarter, 2 appearances, and a match at the big four
>>
edygy facepaint irish manlet due back any day btw, probably saving him for this raw after mania euro-cringefest
>>
>>2340320
I want Asuka to squash him and receive the streak torch
>>
>>2340320
*Cult of Personality begins playing* hey Goldberg, im gonna break your face
>>
>>2340320
>Raw opens with a ten bells salute in honor of Goldberg, who spontaneously combusted last night after spending more than a minute and a half inside the ring.
>>
>>2341546
Kek
>>
>Oldberg comes out to celebrate yet another squash match over Brock
>blah blah blah superhero blah blah muh fans
>so I just got one question for ye, WHO'S NEX.....
> music hits

https://youtu.be/X-phPaAF5h4

How hard do you mark?
>>
>>2340320
>Brock comes out and Heyman talks about how the Brock is back
>Follows up: "My client is a monster, a demon that your fairy tale superheroes can't even best."
>It's BEAST, Paul. You said Demon.
>Paul gestures as if to say "My bad"
>Brock mocks Goldberg by asking "Who's Next"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lV2HGLt2-E hits
>Brock hands Paul his title as Finn enters the ring for a staredown
>After a few seconds Heyman clubs Brock with the belt from behind
>Finn enzugiris a staggered Lesnar before climbing up and hitting him with the Coup de Grace
>YOU IDIOT! YOU THINK I MEANT YOU?!
>THIS MAN HAS A FUTURE! YOU LOST TO AN OLD WASHED UP HAS-BEEN! Do you KNOW How EMBARRASSING that was for me?!
>My Client, Finn Balor, was champion before he got injured and you better believe my money's on him being champion after he beats you
>Like Goldberg did.
>Heyman drops the Uni title in front of a downed Brock and walks out with Balor to his side.

>>2342911
Pretty fucking hard, not gonna lie. This works great too.
>>
>>2340320
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2342911
It would make me a mark again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.