[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we build him back up bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1485738014185.png (2MB, 1423x793px) Image search: [Google]
1485738014185.png
2MB, 1423x793px
how do we build him back up bros
>>
Send him to Smackdown and let Big Script Ward work his magic
>>
>implying this won't be his 18 Seconds
>implying he wont't be the hottest act come Mania
>>
>>2337217
Well we're obviously about to get a feud with Jericho culminating at WM. Hopefully he'll get traded to Smackdown and feud with AJ.
>>
>>2337222
>Kevin owens
>anywhere near the level of the GOAT
Lmao
>>
>>2337217
>back up

He was never over as a champ though. If I'm being honest though, that's not his fault. It's the weird ass booking and storyline logic WWE love to push these days.

Like for one, if you're a heel champion these days you seemingly have to play the chicken shit heel. He didn't win the belt himself, instead having to be gifted it by HHH. Then Jericho basically won ever major defense of the belt for him after that.

What ever happened to the days of strong heels?
>>
File: KING.png (981KB, 540x609px) Image search: [Google]
KING.png
981KB, 540x609px
>>2337253
>>
fire him he fucking sucks
>>
>>2337217
That was it, man. That was the peak of his career.
>>
>>2337262
I love how Neville sat out of the cruiserweight division for a long time until he finally just came around and said enough of these nattie fucking shits and won the strap with ease
>>
fire him
>>
>>2337219
Send the rest of the young RAW roster to Smackdown and let RAW fill itself with old WCW part-timers
>>
>>2337269
I'm still laughing at that one time I laid out TJP with one kick
>>
>>2337217
dat beard is disgusting

his poor wife
>>
>>2337262
Fair point, but still not much better given that Vince has effectively buried the entire division anyway. Good for Nevile for rising above it all though.
>>
>>2337217
Back to NXT
>>
>>2337272
This is the win-win situation 2bh, If Vince wants his own playground let RAW be, while SD would be the other pet project
>>
>Smarks actually thought he was gonna or should have had a back and forth match with GOATberg

Ahhh to be young and dumb
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.