[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this match actually going to be good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: styles shane.jpg (513KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
styles shane.jpg
513KB, 940x545px
So is this match actually going to be good?
>>
No

It will be no DQ shane will do some shitty midlife crisis rich white guy bumps through tables and shit and AJ will win
>>
It won't be a good wrestling match, but if there are gimmicks that mask Shane's lack of skill, it will be entertaining.
>>
I hope the money was worth it AJ. Poor guy.
>>
I just pray that Shane will use a proxy like Nakamura or something.
>>
yes. im guessing its a way Shane wants AJ to get over with his dad, since Vince watches all Shanes matches. guessing Vince still isnt 100% sold on AJ and this is a way Shane can make it happen. You can damn sure guarantee this will be MOTN after the fiasco of RAM booking.
>>
>wasting AJs Wrestlemania moment on a match with King SpotMonkey

The state of this company...
>>
AJ can have a good match with a sofa and Shane will do some crazy high spots. It'll be good for what it is, a spectacle for Mania and another feather in AJ's cap that, "wow, he even had a good match with [X]!"
>>
>>2336742
>This garbage
>MOTN over Aries-Neville

where do you even get these opinions
>>
>>2336747
sorry i dont watch 205. has Aries vs Kang been confirmed?
>>
>>2336743
It's fine, AJ says he'll retire before 2020, so he has at least two more WM to have a proper main event feud built.
>>
>Shane challenges Styles to a match
>Shane vs Styles face to face
>Styles refuses to accept because "He doesn't waste his talent with not wrestlers"
>He pretends to leave the ring...
>"But.. What about you? Daniel Bryan?"
>>
Which of them takes a bigger bump?
>>
>>2336750
Will be soon
>>
it will be the vanilla midget putting the bosses son over. Shane will jump off something
>>
>>2336753
based
>>
File: Wrestling 13.png (137KB, 260x352px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling 13.png
137KB, 260x352px
>>2336753
>>
>>2336753
>"naaah, the doctors won't clear me. But I have another idea"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-phPaAF5h4 hits
>>
>>2336800
C'mon man, AJ and Kurt already had 17 singles matches on TNA, if you're gonna do that at least offer him a rematch for his WK10 match against Nakamura.
>>
>high profile marquee match that'll get featured a lot
>facing Shane means the company thinks very highly of you
>easy payday for AJ

Yeah, if I was him I'd quit the company asap.
>>
>>2336800
>"Styles, I just want to inform you that I will be at the ringside at Wrestlemania 33 and I will be watching you face this guy.."
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSjnYQXjvWg hits
>>
Do you think when AJ made a pro / cons list of the joining the WWE it went like

Pro:
You'll could get a Wrestlemania match

Con:
It could be against Shane McMahon
>>
>implying this match won't draw more than last year's agains Jeridad
>>
>>2336753
Nah Taker will take Shane's place because RESPEKT from last year's mania
>>
Will Shane eat a Styles Clash?
>>
>>2336838
no no no no no no

if aj carries him to a great match the myth of the undercarder will continue to grow
>>
>>2336838

Taker is so blown out now it will be like AJ is carrying a corpse to a 4-star match.
>>
Anyone here praying Shane suffers a potentially life threatening injury in the ring?

Some botch of a basic maneuver that can no way be blamed on AJ, like Shane slips when climbing the turnbuckle and lands neck first. Something that wouldn't happen to someone with even the barest minimum of ring fundamentals.
>>
>>2336854
Roman tried that at survivor series, shane just cant stay down
>>
>>2336854
Shane was in over 100 matches in his life, I know he's just a spot monkey, but he's not going to break his neck climbing the turnbuckle, come on.
>>
>>2336860

If there is one person on the Wrestlemania card that would break their neck climbing a turnbuckle I would bet my life it's Shane. And that includes girls.
>>
>>2336884

Taker seems ripe for an injury. Dude's knees must be paper mache at this point.
>>
>>2336800
>Not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA
>>
>>2336822
instant diamonds
>>
>>2336738
It's not just the money. AJ's family live in the US. When he was working in Japan he was always terrified something would happen to his wife or kids and he wouldn't be able to get to them in time. He signed to WWE under the assumption he'd be a midcarder. I'm sure he's happy to be used better than that, but it's not a priority for him. He's getting old. He just wants to make money while he can and be with his family.
>>
>>2336738
AJ is more famous from his one year in WWE than the rest of career combined
>>
>>2336884

Kalisto almost broke his neck, and Ryback saved his fuckin' life

If RYBACK can prevent an in-ring(or out of ring dive) death, I think Shane would be safe working with a pro like AJ
>>
File: GOAT.gif (2MB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.gif
2MB, 320x176px
>>2340207

Based Big Guy
>>
>>2340207
>>2340390
So.

I feel like I need to point out...this is just me.

But it looks like Kalisto was only in danger in the first place because Ryback was out of position.
>>
>>2340415
Nah if you look he would had hit his head on the ring regardless.
>>
>>2340415
>t. retarded sheep that forms all his opinions around what le meltz says

kill yourself
gain a brain
>>
>>2337006
max autism
>>
So what's Shane jumping off this time?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.