[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been watching a bunch of shoots recently and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4567.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4567.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
I've been watching a bunch of shoots recently and I don't know why.

So, generally which guys are the most truthful?
>>
>>2336452
RVD's was really good. He's such a nice, chill dude
>>
based RVD
>>
Rvd
>>
File: hbkrvd.png (460KB, 680x430px) Image search: [Google]
hbkrvd.png
460KB, 680x430px
Legendary
>>
>>2336452
they're all bitter and resentful that they never made it and they blew all their money on coke and have to pay child support and alimony etc. so they'll be doing this shitty job till they're 70
>>
>>2336452
Sheikh, Hornswoggle, Ken Anderson, Awesome Kong.
>>
>>2336452

I think New Jack is brutally honest for the most part

You ever heard the phrase "you're not wrong......you're just an asshole"? That's him in a nutshell

He just puts people off by being loud with vulgar language and ghetto talk
>>
>>2336464
i like how he jumps like he was sensing someone behind his back every 10 minutes in that interview
>>
>>2336452
All the ones mentioned before are pretty much the ones worth watch it. I'll add the YouShoot with ICP as well.
>>
>>2336452
Only guys like Bret are truthful, people that are rich and dont give a fuck and are just there to speak their mind and answer the questions posed to them

Guys like Nash are just there to pretend to be cool and call others marks when they are obviously the biggest mark for themselves going
>>
>>2336528
His rant against Benoit was awesome
>>
>>2336713
He really cared for Nancy. It really hit him hard.
>>
>>2336528
>claims the Dudley Boyz stole his camouflage gimmick

That's bullshit but I believe him
>>
>>2336464
that fuckin GOAT impression
>>
Cornette tells the truth for the most part, but he exaggerates when it comes to Russo.
>>
I kind of think a lot of shoot interviews are boring after a while because they always ask the same questions, they always say the same things, and they're always the biggest marks for themselves and "It was everyone else's fault!"
>>
File: IMG_3473.png (212KB, 386x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3473.png
212KB, 386x362px
>>2336528
>>2336713
Holy fuck.
>You went into your kids room who had posters and action figures of you and you went and choked the life out of him
That hit me hard.

https://youtu.be/9Ksw5c5mZPY
>>
>>2338953

Based New Jack
>>
>>2338953

>it took one hundred mother fucking percent killer to do what he did

Jesus fucking christ.
You know, I always kind of knew Benoit did was super fucked up, but the added sprinklings of "posters of you on his wall" just made me.. fuck.
>>
>>2338953
Benoit was a weirdo even before the murders. Based New Jack.
>>
>>2336452

Honkytonk Man shoots are pretty based.
>>
>>2339170

I once watched a youtube video with an audio recording of Daniel leaving a message for Chris....he was saying things like "hurry up and come back, I miss you Pooh Bear" in the cutest little-kid voice

To this day I wish I could un-hear that recording. It fucked me up THAT bad. I hate even remembering it.
>>
File: Not a single dime.jpg (37KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Not a single dime.jpg
37KB, 400x267px
>>2336452

Mike Graham
>>
Nash is the king of the shoots.
>>
>>2339459
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBDorXooEng

Fuckin.
>>
>>2336908
it's totally true, though. new jack was wearing camo when the dudleys were still in tie-dye
>>
>>2336464
That shit killed me
>>
>>2339040
I have no reason to think new jack lies about anything. He truly gives no fucks. Based as fuck
>>
Honky Tonk and New Jack are the two Kings of shoots. They're the best.

But outside of them...

Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Ken Patera
Bam Bam Bigelow
Mick Foley
Roddy Piper
Jim Cornette

Are the best that jump to mind in my opinion.
>>
File: raven_nola1.jpg (61KB, 528x666px) Image search: [Google]
raven_nola1.jpg
61KB, 528x666px
Raven.

Dude realizes he's never going to get any kind of WWE accolades and just doesn't give a shit about it anyway. Pulls no punches when talking about the past. Also incredibly intelligent. Legit member of MENSA.
>>
>>2340343
When did Raven morph into Winston Churchill?
>>
>>2337387
Cornette is a bitter, delusional old man.

>>2339459
So is Nash.
>>
>>2340493
A huge fan of winstons promos so he became him
>>
>>2340503

Cornette was based until he went full libtard a few years ago. His four hour shoot with RF was awesome. But yeah, he is a cringey overrated fag.

I think Nash is based.
>>
kek'd hard when Scott Hall didn't even hesitate in saying he'd eat Paige's ass
>>
File: download (4).jpg (24KB, 431x269px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
24KB, 431x269px
>>2340493
>>
>>2340544
>based

Don't care. They're still bitter, delusional old fucks.
>>
>>2336452

Scott Steiner's shoots are crazy, but his brother's are kind of comfy (but rare)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeLTD7wsDKE
>>
>>2339371

Graham's shoots are shit. All he does is call people midgets and how they never drew. While he is an actual midget and the only reason anyone knows who he was is because his daddy was the booker.
>>
>>2340493
>>2340599
FUCK
>>
I like Shane Douglas' shoots, he seems down to Earth and his voice is fun to listen to.

Also, why does everyone hate HBK, Ric Flair and John Laurinaitis?
>>
>>2340652

Probably because most of these people worked with HBK when he was a total shit who was lucky not to have been murdered by half the locker room.

And Ric Flair is a drunk asshole and has been one by all accounts as far back as they go.

And Laurinitis seems like a back-biting yes-man prat and none of these people actually dealt with him in the few years he was actually a benefit to the wrestling industry, putting on five star matches in Japan.
>>
Where can you DL youshoots?
>>
>>2336452
Most shoots are weak because they're just bitter dudes going on rants and making themselves seem way more "in the right" and better than everyone else when in reality it probably wasn't the case. It's always like "Vince McMahon is a piece of shit who hates me for no reason I'm an innocent angel he just hates me I swear" type shit.

My favorite shoots are just people telling stories without trying to shit on the entire company or make themselves look better. I specifically like London and Kendrick's shoots because they actually admit to being lazy young stupid ass stoners and admit to that being the reason WWE buried them. They still call Benoit crazy and say Jamie Noble is lame but they don't try to ruin those guys' names. Even though Benoit's name is already ruined.
>>
>>2340691
My favourite part is when old-timers will claim they don't remember an infamous story that paints them in an unfortunate light but will go into detail about some obscure rib from 30+ years ago.
>>
Cornette is a faggot. I was done listening to him after he told a story about him and his buddies surprise deepthroating another guy because their boss was a homophobe.

Matt Hardy(before the broken) shoots are comfy.
>>
>>2336452
Sunny is a huge liar
New Jack seems truthful
Nash is smug but seems honest
Xpac seems honest
Dean Ambrose is a retard
>>
>>2340672
XWT
>>
>>2340820
Nash is a pathological liar.

>>2340666
>putting on five star matches in Japan.

He had 2 of them.

Both were tag team matches.

Where the other 3 guys were some of the greatest wrestlers to ever live.
>>
>>2340844

BBJWTOS
>>
>>2340817
>Cornette is a faggot. I was done listening to him after he told a story about him and his buddies surprise deepthroating another guy because their boss was a homophobe.

.....this CANNOT be true
>>
>>2340817
>Cornette is a faggot. I was done listening to him after he told a story about him and his buddies surprise deepthroating another guy because their boss was a homophobe.
what
>>
>>2339371
He was out wrestling people when he was eleven and took care of troublemakers in his dad's promotion.
>>
BIG RATINGS RUSSO IS THE ONLY GUY WHO SPEAKS SENSE
>>
>>2340645
>All he does is call people midgets and how they never drew

he truly is /our guy/
>>
File: ventura.jpg (25KB, 669x377px) Image search: [Google]
ventura.jpg
25KB, 669x377px
>>2338953
Absolutely based.
>>
I like listening to Cornette's shoots. He knows his history. I don't care for his rants tho.
>>
File: 1407847388673.png (76KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1407847388673.png
76KB, 441x411px
>>2336452
I used to think honky tonk was Jerry Lawler when I was little
>>
>>2341597
They are first cousins.
>>
>>2341550
This
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.