[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jericho promises he'll help Owens retain against Goldberg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: jericho-2.jpg (126KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
jericho-2.jpg
126KB, 600x338px
>Jericho promises he'll help Owens retain against Goldberg
>Triple H clearly makes Owens some kind of offer before the Festival of Friendship
>Owens turns on Jericho, clearly at Triple H's behest
>Presumably, some kind of deal has been made in which Triple H will in some way help Owens retain the championship
>Fast forward to Fastlane
>Jericho shows up to cost him the match as revenge.
>Goldberg squashes Owens.
>At no point does anybody even attempt to help Owens

So, uh.

Why the fuck did Owens turn on Jericho again?
>>
>>2335405
TV wizard
>>
>>2335405
Cause fuck you
Fuck me
Fuck everyone watches
Cause fuck this company
>>
based trips getting the belt off fat ass in a shoot work doublecross
>>
>>2335405
quit over-analyzing mandrama

have sex
>>
WWE think their fans are retards

Like this dude >>2335477
>>
>>2335405
Because he's a neckbeard
>>
Trips made him a deal for a US title shot probably :/
>>
>>2335509

>Hey, Kev, I'll set you up with a primo US Championship match if you turn on Jericho and leave yourself twisting in the wind against Goldberg
>Uh, Hunter, that sounds idiotic.
>C'mon, it's the UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP, Kevin! You'll be in the same league as guys like Orlando Jordan, Alberto No Heato, Jack Swagger, and Santino Marella!
>Well, since you put it that way, I'm in.

They really think their viewers are absolute shitheads, don't they?
>>
>>2335523
I hate how possible this is
>>
Haitch was too busy thinking about Seth sodomizing him at Wrestlemania to help.
>>
>>2335405
>joe would help owens beat goldberg
>he was about to
>mick foley cucked the plan and banned joe
>owens is mad but hhh will make it up to him later
>joe/owens/hhh full on stable now
>mick is kill
>>
>>2335523
Well it would make sense since Owens was going to be destroyed by Goldberg.
>>
>>2335558
This, if you fags had actually watched this terrible PPV you would've noticed how Mick mentioned it during the phone call.
>>
>>2335558
This, and Haitch's whole thing is the champion reflecting the company and what's best for business, etc. Even before Seth's injury, Haitch would have turned on him because Seth was looking weaker and more like a joke every week, which reflects poorly. Jericho's comedy act friendship and constant interference was, in HHH's eyes, making him look like a joke. Hence, "dump Jericho. Get serious. Don't disappoint me. I'll make sure you beat Goldberg."
>>
>>2335594
>Jericho interfering all the time makes Owens look like a joke
>Send out Joe to help Owens win, making him look like a joke again
>>
>>2335558
>>2335573
>>2335594
I agree that's probably what they were trying to go for, but still
>HHH plans for Joe to interfere
>Steph tells Mick not to let anyone interfere
They better pull some kino shit on Monday to make this story work
>>
>>2335594
>Haitch would have turned on him because Seth was looking weaker and more like a joke every week,

Actually, Seth was getting booked progressively stronger post his-US Title reign because he was getting fattened up so he could be fed to Reigns.
>>
>got destroyed during the Festival of Friendship
>appears on houseshows with bandages, crutches and shit
>on Fastlane he's totally fine and even in his pimp jacket that Ambrose tore apart
Uhh, rawtists?
>>
>Betrays his only friend, presumably at HHH's behest.
>Left out to dry by HHH, got no help whatsoever.
>Talks a big game about how he's going to outlast Goldberg.
>Says this is going to be a real match, not a squash like with Brock.
>Rolls out of the ring several times before match, Goldberg doesn't look frustrated, literally couldn't give a shit.
>Gets destroyed in 30 seconds.

Owens looks like the dumbest, weakest motherfucker in the world right now, even below Rusev.
>>
>>2335558

Steph, Aitch's wife, could have countermanded Foley.

Even if that DOES end up making sense, it is too much convoluted stupidity to be a good wrestling angle. It's too much like the bullshit that ruined the InVasion.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.