[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this prick over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1029.jpg (35KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1029.jpg
35KB, 512x287px
Decent reaction at fast lane, athletic, sells pretty good and ok promos. Is he, dare I say it, our guy?
>>
needs to drop the umbrella

he doesn't need be a caricature otherwise he's good
>>
Vanilla midgets will never be /ourguy/
>>
No, swole neville is /ourmanlet/
>>
His gimmick is just silly, but his in ring work is top-notch. An actual wrestler in a sea of flippy-shit. He and Neville worked the best match at the PPV. Wasn't hard to get that title, but it was a good match in and of itself. That being said, he's still a manlet.
>>
>>2335361
That's a reason he's over
>>
>>2335358
Yeah he is.

The GOAT is /ourguy/ and he is a manlet.
>>
>>2335363
Not what OP asked
>>
>>2335371
He was already over before he made the umbrella a part of his gimmick
>>
>>2335358
He's the new William Regal.
But likeable.
He's also what the Vaudevillans wish they were.
He's actually a very talented guy... his ring work is fantastic.
>>
>>2335382
>Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

>Vanilla midgets will never be /ourguy/

??????????
>>
>>2335363
>>2335392
Literally isn't vanilla.
>>
He NEEDS to get swoIe, at Ieast NeviIIe tier
Vince might be weird, but he knows big men seIIs.
I wiII forever be his fan, but what about the casuaIs?
>>
>>2335432
he has a great body he's just so pale you can't see it
>>
>>2335361
This
Every time this mostly naked man comes out with an umbrella I die a bit, he looks like such a fucking goof
>>
>>2335358

Isn't he just a smaller vaudevillain?
>>
he's a good time, hope he doesn't get too silly though
>>
File: fowre.jpg (18KB, 260x406px) Image search: [Google]
fowre.jpg
18KB, 260x406px
>>2335463
He needs the umbreIIa. Maybe ditch the trunks? This get up feIt Iike it couId work, or is it too VaudeviIIain-y ?
>>
>>2335432
>big men sells

The lowest-drawing WWF World Champ of all-time was Diesel.
>>
>>2335358

He needs to get knee-pads if he wants to have a long career.
>>
>>2335516
You missed the point. Take a Iook at GaIIagher. His paIe skin and generaIIy Ianky bodytype bIurs the muscIes, making him Iook thinner than what he reaIIy is. BuIking up a bit wouId do him good to be Iooked at from distance.

He's gimmick is a bit siIIy, yes, but thats not a reason to not Iook sIightIy more intimidating to the casuIs
>>
>>2335526
You missed the past 25+ years of wrestling if you think anybody still gives a shit about "The Look"
>>
>>2335532
>Looks don't matter
Lol uh you're wrong buddy
>>
>>2335535
You don't even appear to believe that.
>>
>>2335526
Gallagher's been fairly cut in the past. He was slightly bigger in the CWC last year. I think he dropped some more weight for his character appearance.

It also doesn't help that the bright lights of WWE shows wash out any muscle lines on a pale guy like him.
>>
>>2335358
He definitely had the best match at Fastlane, I was a bit hesitant to like him because of the gimmick and look, but unlike say T.J. Perkins, he makes the gimmick likable. Neville is based as well, always puts on great matches.
>>
>>2335358
I like him. He is a solid lower mid card comedy act
>>
>>2335532
yeah Cena, Orton, Haitch, Rock, Batista, Brock and Roman sure looked like shit
>>
>>2335358
He's reasonably over but could be more over if he did the cool ass shit he did in the CW Classic instead of being le headbutty umbrella man.

Heel Neville is fucking great though. 800% improvement on bland face Neville.
>>
>>2335522
Unfortunately knee pads only look good with jean shorts, but I see your point the way he throws himself around.
>>
>>2335402
Literally looks like he's made of vanilla
>>
I am someone who fast forwards through EVERY cruiserweight segment, and Gallagher Neville was my match of the night by a mile.

Heel Neville outshined him, and time will tell if Vince actually gives a shit about guys in the division getting over.
>>
The guy is excellent.
>>
I heard the fucking thud on his headbutts. This guy is fucking great.
>>
>>2335895
I can see him at least being impressed with Neville but otherwise it seems like he'd hate it. Probably more of a concession to Haitch.
>>
Unironically MOTN last night
>>
>>2335358

* Over with casuals
* Total Gimmick Commitment
* Bewildering array of moves
* Can apparently work with anyone in the division
* Umbrella's a bit twee but fits the character
* Catchy as all hell entrance music
* Immaculately waxed mustache

I'd allow it.
>>
>>2335358
literally the Vaudevillians done right
>>
>>2335893
Roman, Braun, and Corbin are literally the new Regal.
>>
He's been my guy since the cwc.
>>
>>2335895
>I am someone who fast forwards through EVERY cruiserweight segment,

>State of modern day "smarks"
>>
>>2335511
i dont think anyone remembers the vaudevillans
>>
>>2335358
He's basically the new Daniel Bryan. He actually wins over dead crowds. Who knows how they'll book him, but he connects with people.
>>
>>2335358
i like him
i can see why people viciously hate him, though
>>
he's great. honestly the cruiserweight division in general is pretty good
>>
>>2339673
Thats the point nobody hates him he gets reactions out of dead crowds
>>
File: New Canvas.jpg (80KB, 570x812px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.jpg
80KB, 570x812px
>>2335511
>>2335672
This is some reddit tier editing but this is what I had in mind for his get up. I didnt reaIIy now the get up for 1900s engIish brawIer but I hope Im not too far off
>>
He needs a storyline where Nia forces him to be her boyfriend and beats up the other cruiserweights for him
>>
>>2335358
I thought it was unanimous that Neville is our cruiserweight guy
>>
What happened to all the real men in wrestling

No one wants to see these high schoolers wrestle
>>
>>2335361
He should ditch the umbrella and get a sensible hat or jacket. Maybe hang out with the Vaudevillains or something.

>>2335369
Those headbutts tho.
>>
>>2339869
they just need to give all of the directionless dudes there some characters. aside from Neville, Jack, Rich, Noam, Akira and The Brian Kendrick, everyone else is just...there
>>
It just dawned on me that Jack Gallagher's a photo-negative Norman Smiley, especially with the little tights.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.