[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Bret was Hogan's beta orbiter Bret once said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (142KB, 1050x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1050x654px
Reminder that Bret was Hogan's beta orbiter

Bret once said in one of his books
>If Vince McMahon were Julius Caesar, Hulk Hogan was Alexander the Great

Hogan says he isn't one of the boys and now Bret hates him
>>
bretcuck takin too many Ls
>>
>>2319372
his girl takes other mens Ds
>>
http://slam.canoe.com/SlamWrestlingBretHart/020601-sun.html

>I thought I might just give Hulk a call and let him know.

>He'd be happy to hear that.

>Some things in wrestling have always been real and Hulk Hogan is one of them.

>I can remember, even during the glory days of Hulkamania, how Terry would come into the dressing room and say 'hi' to every single wrestler. Every night he headlined, there was a sellout and, throughout the night, all the wrestlers would come up to him and thank them both for the house, for putting food on their tables and making wrestling something worth respecting.

>When I started with the WWF, in August of '84, he was on his way to being the biggest name in the history of wrestling.

What did Bret "I never liked Hogan *starts crying*" Hart mean by this?
>>
In the WCW Bret always wore a Hogan shirt trying to suck up to the Hulkster
>>
bret fucked so many gorgeous women so no hes not a cuck
>>
>>2320527
the fuck is this? I always thought Bret stayed true to his word and never bs'd, I read that article and he's done a complete 180 on hogan in recent years. You'd think that they're best friends from the way he talked about him, pathetic
>>
>>2320527
holy shit lol
>>
>>2319300
Pathetic
>>
why is this place so triggered by Bret Hart? i bet most of you were in your daddys ballsack when he was wrestling.
>>
>>2320542
> things dont happe and peoples opinions on others dont change
Have you literally never left the basement?
>>
>>2320810
Because this place is filled with paki HBGay facebook marks
>>
File: 1487732948826.jpg (255KB, 1694x780px) Image search: [Google]
1487732948826.jpg
255KB, 1694x780px
>>2319300
>If Vince McMahon were Julius Caesar, Hulk Hogan was Alexander the Great
In what way does this analogy make any sense whatsoever?
>>
>>2319300

The Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns of their generation?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.