[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AJ could easily have a 6 star match with Bray and Snek at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>AJ could easily have a 6 star match with Bray and Snek at the Wrestlemania main event
>Vince's senile ass would rather put their best wrestler in a match with his middle aged, out of shape, non wrestling, spot monkey of a son

Why?
>>
>>2318565
they desperately need to get AJ over, shane is good at doing that
>>
>>2318565
Post 5 SD wrestlers that are willing to put their bodies in sick spots like Shane.
>>
Shane is a draw (apparently) cause fans and old fans remember his crazy stunts.

It's a waste of AJ, but at least Shane will jump off something. Though with Jeff Hardy coming back, that isn't really needed.
>>
File: Autism.png (210KB, 530x531px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
210KB, 530x531px
>>2318568
>Aj isn't over
>>
>>2318565
Am I the only one who believes that if a title is truly being pushed as prestigious it should never involve more than 2 wrestlers? Mid card belts are different, but I think the main title should always be defended one on one
>>
>>2318565
AJ will at least beat Shane. Randy is going over at Wrestlemania, I would rather not have AJ lose to Randy even if it's a better match. Plus AJ works great with spot fests, not every match needs to be muh 6 star technical masterpiece.
>>
>>2318569
>Being so terrible at getting over you need to jump off a cage/titantron to get people to notice you
>>
>>2318584
>Too much of a pussy to do bumps that a grandad that doesnt even wrestle does.

Nice "talent" you got there.
>>
>>2318586
>Too much of a retard to notice how stupid it is to kill yourself for the sake of a senile old man that runs a fake kids' soap opera
>>
>>2318594
>Too much of a pussy to not get your own Wrestlemania moment for the amusement of fans.
>>
Vince wants Shane to die in the ring. He won't shame his family name with the scandal that disinheriting him would end up being, so instead he'll just tell him to jump off higher and higher objects until one Wrestlemania he doesn't get back.

Vince wishes Haitch was his son
>>
>>2318569
>Ambrose
>Ziggler
>Harper
>Kalisto
>AJ
>>
>>2318716
>>Ambrose
Didnt even bothered to do the thumbstack spot and took less bumps than Zayn and Owens in MitB.

>>Ziggler
Dont see it.

>>Harper
Whats the most hardcore bump he took?

>>Kalisto
How so? Guy looks as fragile as Sin Cara.

>>AJ
Already on the match.
>>
>>2318732
Because Jericho was supposed to take the thumbtacks spot. Sorry they didn't book for what 100% of the audience was expecting.
>>
>>2318732
>Ambrose
Don't act like he hasn't let a dude go at him with a chainsaw and have done countless tack spots before.

>Ziggler
Watch his ladder match with Harper.

>Harper
See Ziggler match

>Kalisto
Did a salida del sol from the top of a ladder through a ladder. Dude has guts.

>AJ
True.
>>
>>2318565
It has potential but it'll only work if they make it a spotfest match. It'll need a hardcore/street fight stipulation. And basically AJ is going to have to bust out his best flips. Both of them will have to take sick bumps. Because it's the only kind of match Shane can work that is entertaining.
>>
>>2318732
Remember how he landed arm first on the ladder when he went up against ziggler?
My anus still contracts when I see it.
>>
>>2318579
Yes. Benoit vs Michaels vs Haitch was a GOAT match.
>>
>>2318785
That match was top tier
>>
>>2318701
nah if he wanted shane dead he would put him with rollins or joe, i'd say aj is one of the safest guys to work with considering his experience
>>
>>2318565
>Muh 6 star matches

What's wrong with smarks?
>>
File: Anglevsglasspart2.webm (3MB, 956x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anglevsglasspart2.webm
3MB, 956x720px
>>2318584
>Being so underage that you hate on the best McMahon

Idiot goof moron
>>
>>2318789

No, it wasn't.
>>
>>2318565
)!?,
>>
>>2318565
>>
>>2318565
I'm honestly fine with AJ facing Shane. If anything, that means AJ's definitely one of Vince's golden boys now and is one of the big faces of the company.

Styles will either win the rumble next year or walk into WM as champion.
>>
so wait didnt AJ win the #1 contender shit?
>>
>>2318948
>Styles will either win the rumble next year or walk into WM as champion.
(lol
>>
>>2318962
He did but it was under the assumption that Randy wasn't challenging Bray at WM. Randy and AJ will probably have a few matches over the next month that ends up with AJ getting removed from the main event and feuding with Shane.

He's probably getting a good payday for having a mania match with Shane anyway. Can't feel that bad for him.
>>
>>2318789
Yes, it was
>>
>>2318568
>they desperately need to get the most over guy in the company over

>>2318569
It's easy to do sick bumps and crazy spots when you don't have to wrestle for another 3 months.
>>
>>2318732
The MITB winner always takes less bumps than everybody else.

>Dont see it.

Oh, so you're just dumb-as-fuck.
>>
>>2318968
>Ortonnetty ruins everything
>>
If Finn Balor got back in time for wrestlemania, I would book the shit out of AJ v Balor v Nakamura.

Smackdown v Raw v NXT ultimate brand war on the ultimate stage
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.