[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Keyfabe wise, who is the best wrestler in the WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: thelist.jpg (49KB, 720x661px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thelist.jpg
49KB, 720x661px
Keyfabe wise, who is the best wrestler in the WWE?
>>
>>2314401
I meant Kayfabe.
>>
>>2314401
Roman Reigns, although this also applies non-kayfabe
>>
>>2314401
Goldberg
>>
>>2314401
Bork. his character is just being himself... he wants to show up and do the bare minimum and work stiff so he can get a huge pay day and get back to the solitude of his farm in canada.
>>
Goldberg
>>
File: 1477617192007.jpg (22KB, 288x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477617192007.jpg
22KB, 288x361px
>>2314401
the greatest wrester to ever live
>>
>>2314419
This is the correct answer
>>
>>2314401
AJ Styles.
>>
>>2314401
Nobody wrestles in WWE anymore, there are only three classes of wrestlers

Powerhouses
Cruiserweights
Neither
>>
>>2314401
THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
>>
>>2314401
Best wrestler in terms of how much praise they got in the ring or in terms of power level?
>>
>>2314401
Goldberg
Lesnar
Cena
Reigns
Strowman

In that order
>>
>>2314520
Balor beat Roman clean, he'd be up there.
>>
>>2314510
Powerlevel

and it's clearly THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
>>
>>2314401
Asgooka
>>
>>2314401
The table
>>
>>2314542
Powerlevel wise, it's Demon King. No one has beaten him. Samoa Joe beating him in the steel cage is a fluke because fairy type is weak against steel.
>>
anyone who doesn't say cena is memeing
>>
>>2314667
Owens beat him and Joe beat him outside a cage to win the strap

>>2314688
>jobbed clean to Alberto in 7 minutes
>>
Goldberg
>>
>>2314703
In terms of Balor, Owens only beat him when he wasn't painted up. Joe beat the demon in the cage though.
>>
>>2314688
>jobbed to midget AJ
>jobbed to Owen in his debut
>squashed by Lesnar
>jobbed to midget Bryan
>jobbed to Del Rio in 7 minutes
>jobbed to Bray the jobber

Maybe 8 years ago but not any more. Current answer is Goldberg. Never beaten clean, squashed Lesnar three times.
>>
>>2314401
It's hard to say, since some matchups haven't happened yet, but we can be fairly certain of the top 2 or 3..

1: Goldberg - Killing the former top guy in short order several times.
2: Brock Lesnar - Only ever losing by getting screwed in triple threats or similar before Dadberg came back
3: HHH - Despite no longer being full time or top guy, he has beaten most of the big stars before. I will admit this one is debatable, but the golden shovel meme rings true.

After these guys we're gonna have to make som qualified guesses. It's probably a bit of a tossup after Roman.

4: Roman Reigns - Even though "Make Roman look strong" is a meme, the fact is that he does stupid shit like no-selling brass knuckles to the face.
5: John Cena - Despite losing a lot lately, one can not argue that his power-level has deminished significantly.
6: AJ Styles - His first year in the WWE has been absurdly good.
7: Braun Strowman - Dominant huge badass who has yet to be brought down by some conquering babyface.

Then we get into the midcard-clusterfuck. The main problem being the brand split and the fact that Balor got injured after taking the Universal title. This has prevented us from seeing a bunch of important matchups and seeing where Balor would fall on the card. Samoa Joe is also still a pretty unproven quanitity, and I can hardly speak about him because I don't watch RAM.

Even though Kevin Owens has had a long reign, he's a cowardly shitheel who keeps his belt by way of Chris Jericho. You also have Bray Wyatt as champion now who is supposedly "powerful", but he's been jobbing as long as I've watched (since mania 31) at the very least, probably longer.

And anyone who claims that NXT has any bearing on anything, I only need to present Neville and whatshisface with the selfie stick. Both were apparently good in NXT, but they got brutally assfucked when they got onto the main roster.
>>
>>2314401
1. Goldberg
2. Lesnar
3. Undertaker
4. Balorina
5. Reigns
>>
>>2314401
Goldberg obviously
>>
>>2315151
>someone says something decent
>"Crane" becomes a catch-all response
>the meme is killed and no longer funny

That shit got carter'd hard
>>
>>2315165
huh?
>>
>>2315156
I still don't even get what that's about.
>>
>>2315170
Who?

>>2315181
>get a clue because you don't browse /asp/ 24/7 like I do

What did he mean by this
>>
>>2315071
Goldberg was beat clean you fucking DINGLEBERRY
>>
>>2315181
kek that was pretty good
>>
God fucking dammit you ultraspergs. We very nearly had a fucking conversation about fucking wrestling-related shit, and you had to devolve it into fucking sucking off each other without your trips on before we even reached 40 replies.

I fucking hate this place some times..
>>
>>2314401
kayfabe the top 5 are
1. goldberg
2. brock lesnar
3. roman reings
4. john cena
5. aj styles

shoot wise the actual best wrestlers as far as technical abilities, mic skills and presentation are
1. aj styles
2. finn balor
3. chris jerico
4. kevin owens
5. brawn strowman (holy shit this guy got good)
>>
>>2315203
nice autism
>>
>>2315223
Shawn Michaels is not in your list? WTF
>>
>>2315223
>shoot wise the actual best wrestlers as far as technical abilities, mic skills and presentation are
>1. aj styles
>2. finn balor
>3. chris jerico
>4. kevin owens
>5. brawn strowman

lmao what
everything past AJ is awful
>>
DEFINITIVE LIST RIGHT HERE:

1. Ultimate Warrior
2. Goldberg
3. Giant Gonzales
4. Tazz
5. Brock Lesnar
>>
File: 1470434053258.gif (2MB, 448x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470434053258.gif
2MB, 448x251px
>>2314404
>>2315151
>literally cannot leave the basement without a crane

you simply can't make this shit up!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.