[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else miss steroids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: anabolic-steroids-for-sale.jpg (33KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
anabolic-steroids-for-sale.jpg
33KB, 1000x666px
anyone else miss steroids?
>>
Coke and steroids ! Hell yeah.
>>
They're still on steroids ya dumb fuck. ADR passed the tests even though he was known to be roiding
>>
I was listening to Bruce Prichard's podcast and he said some wrestlers would do speed before their matches and beat the shit out eachother for 60 minutes. This was in his Houston wrestling days. Bring back speed.
>>
File: o1391384848pac-2188404.jpg (150KB, 864x930px) Image search: [Google]
o1391384848pac-2188404.jpg
150KB, 864x930px
Can't miss something that hasn't gone away
>>
>>2309114
Should have posted Jinder Mahal, broski
>>
>>2309135
I don't have a Jinder Mahal folder, but it applies to both
>>
>>2309076

>Passed the tests
>Implying they don't all just get TUEs for pretty much every anabolic substance they want
>Implying the Wellness Policy isn't 10% preventing a Victory Road incident and 90% a tool for Vince to punish guys he doesn't like
>>
>>2309143
gay
>>
The amounts people are taking is certainly down from the 90s even though they're still around. Yeah it was better with them, wrestling isn't a sport you can cheat at.
>>
No, I inject them on a biweekly basis.
>>
File: Cage-LU-3-S2E2.jpg (130KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cage-LU-3-S2E2.jpg
130KB, 1366x768px
>state of /wwe/cucks
>>
>>2310664
BASED
>>
>>2310664
all natty!
>>
>>2314177
Not even part of him
>>
>>2314177
>>2314223
He's an all-natural MACHINE
>>
>>2309054
Jinder sure as hell isn't!
>>
>>2310664
way better than cryback
>>
>>2309054
the need to bring back coke so wrestlers can do it before they cut promos just like Macho and Warrior, brother
>>
>>2314466
This type of behavior should be encouraged. God damn I miss coked out roid promos.
>>
This guy in the middle starts handing out free steroids and coke and Vince forces all the talent to use them. Who benefits from the new physique and promo enhancement the most? I say Ambrose.
>>
>>2314488
I always liked it during promos when one guy would be raging and yelling, and then his tag team partner would be all smiling laughing and rubbing his hands, everyone on the screen made sure they were doing something even if they werent talking.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.