[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback BURIES John Cena on his podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ryback cena.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ryback cena.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>"John's blocked on my Twitter. I blocked him, he's legit [blocked], I blocked him a long time [ago]. He [has] been a piece of s--t to me since Day One. And people, the guy, I was nothing but nice and respectful to him and I know Alex Riley just came out and [admitted he had issues with Cena] and when people hear what really happened with that, they're going to lose their s--t. Like, and I know, I have a pretty good idea of what happened with that and the guys in WWE. And, one, it's f--king hilarious. And, two, it's hilarious what people will find out about John. So he used to s--t talk me when I was in the ring. I remember I was in there against Mark Henry. You've got to remember, I came up with all these guys in developmental and I know everyone who's sitting backstage. No, John [used to talk trash], I used to be back there for John when Riley was in the ring, when the company was f--king with him because John was hot at him because of what happened and all this."

When the fuck is WWE gonna smarten up and fire Cena?

And why is everyone else so afraid to talk back to him? Props to ryback for standing up for himself
>>
>Cuckback

cringe
>>
>>2307671
Have sex
>>
>>2307671
Stop posting here Cryback. Our phase liking you is over
>>
>>2307671
take a shower
>>
stop ryback posting, fuck

RYBACK SHOOTS ON THE FOOD VENDOR WHO WOULDNT GIVE HIM FREE CHEETOS
>>
>>2307677
You don't think this is a big deal? That the biggest superstar is getting exposed as the asshole he is?
>>
Ryback threads > Romark threads
>>
>>2307716
>getting exposed
>cryin' "cryback" ryan reeves saying stuff to make people listen to his shitty podcast
>>
I never understood why Cena is such an ass especially during te height of super Cena. Lots of people have said he's a completely different person in real life
>>
>>2307671
>shit talked in the ring

Wow, it's absolutely nothing.
>>
>>2308264
Power corrupts brah.
>>
BMJ worked Cryback so hard Cryback blocked him on Twitter.
>>
>John's blocked on my Twitter. I blocked him, he's legit [blocked], I blocked him a long time [ago].
>>
Cryback will never block more people than CM "Big Blocks" Punk

LMAO what a failure
>>
>>2307716
heres the thing: Nobody gives a god damn about any of the dudes Cenas an asshole to
>>
>>2307671
Cena is an asshole, okay where is the news here?
>>
shit thread

saged
>>
>>2307672
>>2307674
>>2307675
>>2307676
>>2307677
>>2308260
>>2308276
>>2308293
>>2308312
BASED GODBACK MAKIN (You) FUME
>>
>>2308355
>thread actually had the same number of posters as replies until this post
>shit
>>
>>2308324
When the big guy talks, you listen
>>
>>2308387
This marks can't handle The Big Guy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.