[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Details of Wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: elbow.jpg (101KB, 836x309px) Image search: [Google]
elbow.jpg
101KB, 836x309px
>When Rock was the Corporate Champ he did the elbow with his back facing the hard cam

>When Rock was the People's Champ he did it facing the hard camera
>>
>>2305850
>When Austin was rebelling against Vince McMahon he saved the business

>When Austin aligned with Vince McMahon he killed the business

The madmen went really far to preserve kayfabe
>>
>The reason CM Punk does Randy Savages elbow drop is a slight towards Stephanie
>>
>>2305865
You mean Gaitch, right? Steph still dreams about her lolipuss being filled by Randy's Cream of the Crop OH YEAH
>>
>>2305892
Hi Randy
>>
JD from NY is a goon
>>
Big Show wrings his wrists three times before a match to signal that he loves his wife.
>>
>>2305850
Sheamus cries "fellaaa" before any match because it reminds him of a son he lost in an abortion accident
>>
Steve Austin beats his wife every time someone on the Internet says Rock was the bigger draw
>>
JR wears a hat.
>>
File: Rusev_tv.jpg (83KB, 769x410px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev_tv.jpg
83KB, 769x410px
Little things like this make Rusev based
>>
>>2305999
>still undefeated
>>
File: WTFsteve.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
WTFsteve.gif
2MB, 300x226px
>>2305991
>abortion accident
>>
>Goldberg in WCW did the Jackhammer to a pin every time

>Goldberg in WWE modified the Jackhammer to be more an AA type slam
>>
>>2306087
Why do you think he does that?
>>
File: SETHGOD'S LAST GIFT.gif (2MB, 404x269px) Image search: [Google]
SETHGOD'S LAST GIFT.gif
2MB, 404x269px
>Seth kept the GOD's Last Gift protected for over 4 years to specifically use it against Finn in his DEMON form.
>>
>>2305999
https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/691497706141958145
>>
Rikishi would rub his nose two times to signal that he loves his sons.
>>
>>2306323
that should be his finisher, not the pedigree
>>
>>2306498

He's 5'8. He can't do that to 90% of the roster.
>>
Bret almost killed the WWF twice. The first time was after he beat Yoko the second time was in 97
>>
>>2305892
Miss you Macho Man
>>
When Bret Hart said in a promo he was going to win, he won the following match. To not be a liar.
Except Montreal, there he lied.
>>
>>2305892
I knew that you weren't dead
>>
>>2306290
Protecting the original move. Jackhammer ended every match in WCW, however the NuJackhammer was technically a new move.
>>
>>2306498
Nah.

Seth going to be around a long time. He needs the kind of finisher he can do in twenty years, no problem. Pedigree, Rock Bottom, Stunner, etc... All fit this mould. There's a reason Nash and Hall only used their finishers on small guys in their last runs. Hell i don't think I'd seen the Jacknife Bomb during most of Nashs TNA run
>>
>>2306769
Oh damn, that's pretty good then desu.
>>
Undertaker protected the Tombstone Piledriver until it came time to put Kane over.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.