[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here a BMJ convert? I have to admit I hated Cena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1478409944510.gif (511KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
1478409944510.gif
511KB, 640x364px
Anyone else here a BMJ convert?

I have to admit I hated Cena until 2-3 years ago, now he's in my fave five tbqh.
>>
>>2281525
Never hated him just the Wwe for limiting him and giving him the hogan push. I can't blame cena for taking the push anybody would have.
>>
Attitude Era - Pure Gold.
Ruthless Aggression Era - Fucking Awesome.
PG Era - The Dark Days of WWE.

You're free to disagree if you please.
>>
>>2281525
Def a top tier E guy rn now that he's slowed down LOLCENAWINS
>>
>>2281530
>Ruthless Aggression Era - Fucking Awesome.
Nope. You're less than 21 years of age if you think RA era didn't have atrocious booking.
>>
>>2281549
Definitely viewed through rose-tinted glasses. Remember when Bikertaker went over Angle and Benoit in a three-way contenders match? Al Wilson?
>>
>>2281525
Was that about when he was practically a midcarder for a while and stopped being LOLCENAWINS? Thats about when I turned around and started liking him.

That and someone showed me an older interview where he is talking about command and conquer.
>>
>>2281530
Ra sucked dick except for heyman smackdown, Batista
>>
>>2281558
>You will never play against BMJ in online Red Alert 2

Why live
>>
The fact that he's taking breaks, being less exposed has worked wonders. Same thing with Hogan where you get sick and tired of him if he hangs around for too long.
>>
>>2281548
Have sex pinhead
>>
>>2281558
For me it was pretty much around the time of the Rusev feud and the US title run. Cena's been gold since then. Helps that he takes a clean loss in a while too, although now that's happening a little too much.
>>
You're not alone OP. I suppose when Cena was full time you got sick of seeing him, but now they have stepped away from putting him in the spotlight every week. Say what you will about him, but not that many guys can come out to a chorus of JOHN CENA SUUUCKS then go on to school people on the mic. His most recent matches, especially with AJ have been consistently good. Plus breaking out stuff like the Avalanche AA, Code Red and yes, even the Springboard Stunner. Granted not all the things he tries looks good all the time, but props for actually going out his comfort zone.
>>
>>2281525
I've never hated Cena, I was always a huge fan. I just became disappointed at what he became.
>>
>>2281525
He's alright but top 5? He doesn't even break my top 10.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.