[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nobody remembers how great Juvi was ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fill.jpg (18KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
fill.jpg
18KB, 300x400px
>nobody remembers how great Juvi was

;_;
>>
>>2280658
THE JUICE
>>
Juvi elbow > people's elbow
>>
>>2280658
hootntoot guerrera sucked lad sorry
>>
GOAT Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9iMe9EH1rg
>>
>>2280658
I remember when the Rock called him a jabroni and then Juvi started calling himself the Juice and started to parody The Rock. Then the WCW did a tour in Australia and then at a hotel the Juice got high on drugs and took off his clothes and the police arrested him
>>
>>2280658
Fun fact: In Juvi's last match he did a bunch of stuff that was expressly forbidden at the time, like diving to the outside onto a single opponent, a top rope Frankensteiner and a 450 Splash, because he knew he was getting canned anyway.

Also it's eerily similar how they talk about the failed Cruiserweight Division at the time and how they talk about it now.

Also also, Kennedy with an /asp/ie gimmick of being obsessed with ratings.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5f5ra_juventud-vs-kid-kash-6-1-06_sport
>>
He was legit my favorite WCW cruiserweight when he was masked. Even over Rey.

Always thought Juventud was a cool-ass name.....until The Dwayne made fun of it that one time
>>
he's pretty cool, always liked him
>>
File: Mexicools.jpg (17KB, 334x351px) Image search: [Google]
Mexicools.jpg
17KB, 334x351px
Too young to have watched him in WCW but I was huge on him when he showed up during ruthless aggression on a fucking lawnmower. So much potential, bro.
>>
>>2281923
>tfw they could've been the Latino New Day
>>
LWO 4 Life
>>
>>2280658
Damn, now I finally remember who Deonna Purrazo reminded me of
>>
Juvie was a piece of fucking shit. I'll always Remeber that mysterio match on nitro as a kid where I realized he was a shitbag where he started no selling and shooting. Every single wrestler shoot shit on juvie as a human piece of shit
>>
>>2280662
IS ON THE LOOSE
>>
>>2280658
That's simply not true.
>>
>>2281923
Super Crazy, Juvi and who?
>>
>>2282314
Psicosis
>>
Aint no party like a Juventud party. While on an Australian WCW tour he got high on ecstacy, smoked some pcp laced weed and proceeded to run naked through a hotel scaring the guests before stabbing a female police officer. The absolute madman.
>>
>>2282417
THE JUICE IS LOOSE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.