[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best wrestling game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4423.jpg (66KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4423.jpg
66KB, 353x500px
Is this the best wrestling game?
>>
svr 2009/10 for me
>>
>>2280563
>2009/10

Less shit than '08, but still shit, m8
>>
>>2280553
>WCW/nWo Revenge
>WWF No Mercy
>WWE Smackdown! Shut Your Fucking Mouth
>WWE Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain
>WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006

these are the GOATs
>>
>>2280553
Yes. The Royal Rumble in this game is a meme though
>>
That's not No Mercy, m80.
>>
>>2280572
> no Wrestlefest
>>
>>2280572
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 was the first wrasslin vidya I ever played and is therefore my favorite.
>>
>>2280553
Def Jam: fight for NY
>>
>>2280599
This and Vendetta were the shit.
>>
I love HERE COMES THE PAIN. My only complaint would have to be the repetitive menu song over and over and over and over after and in between every single match. MOVE TO THE MUSIC YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Fuck you.

>>2280599
>>2280606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFe9pP7_go
>>
>>2280553
>When you are playing this game and this song hits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EkVUDIuNX8&

You know shit is about to get intense!
>>
What exactly was so bad with svr 08?
>>
SVR 2007, brah
>>
>>2280674
BULLET WITH A NAME ON IT
>>
>>2280857
That game actually got me listening to Nonpoint, not bad stuff
>>
>>2280553
My only complaint is there's no real reason to play the Season mode past your first year
>>
>>2280553
>that fucking storyline when you're the world champ and a lower carder takes your title in a cut scene

Always pissed me off since it was always a tranny CAW my sister made
>>
why did they remove the move control shit where you can power bomb to the outside through a table?
>>
>>2280670
I think it's cause 24/7 took up either your Career Mode or GM Mode save. And the Career mode was a straight downgrade from 07's. The GM Mode was better but I personally didn't like having 3 brands.
>>
>>2280941
Same reason they removed everything else. They're Jewish
>>
If 2k17 was this game but with current wrestler too, it would be better than what we have now.
>>
File: Day_of_Reckoning.jpg (47KB, 320x448px) Image search: [Google]
Day_of_Reckoning.jpg
47KB, 320x448px
>>2280553
Close.
>>
>>2281286
trish a bigger draw than HHH
>>
>>2280572
are these games actually that great or is it because they are your childhood games so they are close to your heart?
>>
>>2281336
They are objectively very good.
>>
>>2281336
HctP and '06 hold up well today, but the AKI wrestling games are rather overrated and only held in such high regard by the nostalgia blind.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.