[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyler Bate is fucked DOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

<-- This is easily the dumbest new change added to the WWE roster. A fucking UK division? Just throw Tyler in with the Cruiserweights don't limit his options to just Neville, Dar and Gallagher
>>
>>2280362
Haha the state of British """""wrestling"""""" haha
>>
Why did they even make a belt? Does this guy carry it to UK bookings? Why isn't he making occasional appearances on PPVs or ManletsLive?
>>
>>2280364

Tyler's got talent and with his age if he's willing to work safe he's got a long and prosperous career ahead of him but considering the way WWE treats its Mid and Undercard he's just a fad

a fad to dip a toe into a foreign market that isn't nearly as large as Mexico or Japan.

Hell if anything I like Pete Dunne and Damo outta all 32 guys they wanted to tryout.
>>
>>2280371

Rumors have been going around they wanna make a UK show after Raw ends the way Smackdown has 205 Live

...Ugh...great more worthless 1 hr programs.
>>
>>2280372
I haven't heard of anyone from the tournament before watching them and I only liked Wolfgang and Dunne (but don't zoom in on his face) 2bh
>>
>>2280378

4 people got a Developmental Contract according to the spoilers

Tyler
His tag team partner Trent Severn
Mandrews from TNA
and Pete Dunne

Also Damo but he wasn't really in the tournament but he's my favorite and I want him to leave Sanity and go on a warpath of destruction in NXT
>>
>>2280362
Even the Brits don't like the UK division
>>
Why didnt they make the Gentleman the champion of UK
>>
>>2280486
No, just you. UK division was highest rated show on network in Europe for the week
>>
>>2280492
because that would make sense
>>
>>2280522
Holy foly does 10 times the viewship
>>
Vince will probably abort the uk brand. They only signed 5 guys.
>>
>>2280561
how the fuck that cringe ass shitshow does so well? I watches the first 3 episodes and I couldn't watch further
>>
>>2280657
Noelle foley plus reality tv smut.
>>
>>2280651

I fully expect for the belt to become the new Undercard Championship and Tyler starts transitioning into the Cruiserweight Division.
>>
Does their UK division includes Ireland?
>>
>>2280703
Yeee.

Vince himself is more likely to tap into the bigger lucha and puro markets.

It's the only two markets left he never conquered.
>>
>>2280376
>make a UK show after Raw ends
>Raw ends at 4 in the morning in the UK
Is Vince really this stupid?
>>
>>2280714
I am almost certain that will not happen, especially the Japanese market. They are just way too loyal to their own promotions for the WWE to get a footing on their turf. The Chinese market, however, is no doubt WWE's next big investment. Expect a China based brand soon.
>>
>>2280723
Could do it before the pre show, wouldn't be live though and he seems to want everything live
>>
>>2280758
He seems to think than in the era of on-demand TV people still care about live TV.
>>
>>2280758
What would be the point though? If you're going to have a UK based promo, air it at a time Brits will actually be up. Yanks won't give that much of a shit about UK wrestlers, and those that do, will watch it when they can.
>>
>>2280753
Hmm guess you're right. Most fans in japan won't watch another fed.

Chinese fed? Wang bin or whatever that igf dudes name could be ace.
>>
>>2280378

I liked that guy who looked like Jesus. I also liked how Dunne was pretty much a menace, but not just for his antics for wanting to make a name for himself, his actions in ring literally told a story, especially in the last match. Him and Bates really sold that shit, especially at the end.

He pulls out his guard with that smile and the only thing Bates can do is just stare in horror 'cause he can't get out of his grasp.
>>
>>2281189
I was hoping Dunne would do a run in after the match on NXT. Wasted opportunity if you ask me.
>>
>>2281701
I actually hoped Dunne would win the tournament. Nothing wrong with a heel winning it.
>>
>>2280362
Should just be an annual tournament.
>>
>>2281859
Congratulations, that's retarded.
>>
The UK championship was just some shit they threw together so they could keep the monopoly on the UK market, after ITV announced they were going to start doing their own show. The WWE doesn't give a fuck about the UK show, it's just a way of tying up UK talent so no other companies can cut into the market.
>>
>>2280381
surprised joseph conners didn't make the cut
>>
>>2281733

I'm saying tho.

I'm a mark in that I think faces should be able to triumph while heels need to eventually be beaten but even I can respect when a heel has good work going for him. Dunne could have been the man to BEAT and by establishing him as the championship holder you respect his power while also making him an obstacle that must be overcome.

A heel can have a good championship run too, being the strong man you have pushed him to be.
>>
>>2280378
>Wolfgang owns a pub and wrestles in his spare time
>Was one of the best competitors in the tournament
really makes me think
>>
>>2280381
sanity are getting all 4 titles at once isnt that enough of a warpath?
>>
>>2283152

I'd mark if that happened, but you know it's not going to
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.