[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Big Match Best for Business John

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: cena-2-696x392.jpg (68KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
cena-2-696x392.jpg
68KB, 696x392px
From X-Pac's podcast this week:

>AJ came up and he went, I was watching your show and he goes, ‘I just wanted to tell you what you said about John Cena being the man and the best wrestler around: you’re a hundred percent correct.’ He goes, anyone that doesn’t agree with you, it’s because they don’t really know John Cena and have never been in the ring with him. “I’m not sure what the finish was supposed to be for the match on Smackdown. But I know this for a fact, that John Cena insisted on putting Bray Wyatt over again last night, insisted on it. That’s not just a rumor.”

What say you now, /asp/ies?
>>
File: left_seething.png (102KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
left_seething.png
102KB, 400x226px
>tfw Da Big Guy really worked Cena into putting a literal neckbeard over
>>
If you look/listen carefully after the pinfall cena says to wyatt something along the lines of “now your really a champion” I thought that was a really classy thing for cena to do.
>>
File: bmj appreciating fine tiddies.png (180KB, 424x324px) Image search: [Google]
bmj appreciating fine tiddies.png
180KB, 424x324px
>>2280187
Ass-ravaged smarks WILL still deny this man is a saintly messiah of wrestling.
>>
>>2280187
GOAT
>>
>>2280204
Ryback, King of the Cringelords makes things up in his own head. He does not live in reality. His self-worth level is 9000+ because he took a book too seriously that you can literally buy at the check-out counter at the grocery store.
>>
>>2280187
but Cena's been awesome these past coupla years anyway, putting over new dudes, having great matches and obviously the GOAT U.S title run
>>
>>2280213
>calls someone "King of the Cringelords"
>makes an over 9000 reference

What was your end-game?
>>
>>2280223
Your question makes no sense, friend.
>>
So wait, is AJ implying that he was gonna be booked to eat the pin but BMJ demanded that he do it instead?
>>
>>2280238
What's the mystery here, bubba?
>>
Never happened, a good christian family man like AJ wouldn't have anything to do with a degenerate like X-pac outside of a professional setting that forced them to interact

Cena is just trying to get cheered since he's being booed by smarks again after verbally burying AJ
>>
>>2280187
>Cena pandering this hard to obese smarks
Lost all respect for him
>>
File: IMG_7412.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7412.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>2280187
>ITT: things that never happened

Cena is and has always been a limelight stealing fag, expect him to break Flairs record at Mania or Summerslam. Get off his nuts PG era babbys
>>
>>2280205
Have sex pinhead, Jesus
>>
>>2280205
What the fuck you're right

I never even noticed
>>
>>2280187
Fuck you John

You should have done this at Wrestlemania you cumguzzler
>>
>>2280187
Cents posts on /asp/, who would have thunk
>>
>>2281272
This, too little too late
>>
>>2281279
Better late than never
>>
>>2280222
That's what happens when he's not the spotlight where everyone bows before him and doesn't Super Cena everything.

2010-2013 he was intolerable
>>
John realizes his time is pretty much over, so he's doing the best thing someone like him can. Trying to put over as much talent as he can.
>>
>>2281174
Stealing the limelight from who?
>>
Perhaps this is the start of Cena's version of Hulk Hogan's early 2000 run where he basically cleaned up his reputation by putting over everybody. And perhaps in fifteen years we'll see his penis.
>>
>>2282028
Besides The Rock, who did Hogan put over cleanly at that time?

That's not being smart, I just genuinely can't remember.
>>
>>2282028
Why do you copy paste from freaking awesome?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.