[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>P-PLEASE MR LEVESQUE DON'T TURN BABYFACE I DONT WANT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1474759404973.jpg (10KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1474759404973.jpg
10KB, 240x180px
>P-PLEASE MR LEVESQUE DON'T TURN BABYFACE I DONT WANT TO FACE YOU IN A FEUD WHERE YOU'LL COMPLETELY OUTWORK ME AND GET BIGGER POPS THAN I EVER GOT AS A BABYFACE

>Y-YOU WERE ALWAYS THE BIGGER STAR, MR. LEVESQUE, PLEASE TEAM UP WITH ME INSTEAD

What did "Stunning" Stephen Andrews mean by that?
>>
>>2279998
You know that he didn't say that, Paul. You're only playing yourself.
>>
>>2279998
Hi Paul!
>>
>>2279998
>"Stunning"
>Not Stammering
Everything else is good though Paul, try again next time.
>>
>>2279998
yeah when people remember the attitude era, its always hhh this or hhh that, underdogs like stone cold and the rock are always forgotten
>>
>>2279998
Hi Paul! never knew you browse 4chan
>>
>>2279998
niggah you were an afterthought during attitude era didn't even play 5th fiddle to fucking xpac ya faggot only got jack and shit when Rock and Austin called it quits
>>
>>2280100
>>2280033

If only an audience was this pleased to see him
>>
>>2279998
Fact: Until 2002, Triple H wasn't over, it was the McMahons.

And even then within months of his big return in 2002 they had to turn him back into a heel when everyone realized what a yawnfest no-draw Gaytch was.

Stephanie McMahon was more over in the Attitude Era than Gaytch was. This is a irrefutable truth.
>>
>>2280292
Memes aside, HHH was extremely over in 2002. Huge pop when he came back and huge pop when he won the rumble, good reaction every week

The problem was Hogan returned for the first time in almost a decade and that promptly took the fans attention away from him. If Hogan didn't return for another few months, the face run could have worked and him being in the WM18 main event wouldn't have been so boring
>>
>>2280302
>If the guy who was more over didn't show up, HHH would have stayed over
>>
>>2280302
>being so over a 60 year old man steals your thunder
>>
File: HHH.png (90KB, 239x390px) Image search: [Google]
HHH.png
90KB, 239x390px
>N-NO MR. AUSTIN, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE, I-I CAN'T CARRY THE RATINGS BY MYSELF....D-DON'T GO, PLEASE, I'LL EVEN LET YOU FUCK STEPHANIE, JUST PLEASE SOMEBODY BRING HIM BACK

What did Terra Ryzing mean with this statement of his?
>>
>>2280302
>Huge pop when he came back

He was a main eventer who was out for a year, and his return was hyped for weeks with the most sympathetic babyface video package WWE has ever put out. And he returned to MSG, the most easily excitable wrestling audience in the world. Of course he got a huge pop.

Stone Cold got gigantic pops every single night for years. The only guy in WWE like that today is Daniel Bryan.
>>
File: raw96-15-1.png (8KB, 820x434px) Image search: [Google]
raw96-15-1.png
8KB, 820x434px
>>2280315
he meant that he was a massive anti-draw and as soon as his four horsemen ripoff stable ended the ratings went up
>>
>>2280330
>DX reunions in 2006 and 2009
>ratings go up

really makes u think
>>
Childhood is idolizing Austin, adulthood is realizing Triple H drew more dimes
>>
>>2279998
Cringe.
>>
>>2280379
Hello Hunter.
>>
>>2280361
>John Cena and Batista finally become top guys
>Gaytch relegated to midcard feud with grandpa vince
>ratings go up
Really
Makes
You
Think
>>
>>2279998
kek austinetty was such a flop as heel from day fucking 1 that based Haitch had to come and draw all the heat for him

also 2002 based haitch came back as face, bigger reaction that stevetty ever got and Austin was sent to the midcard
>>
>>2280326
Stone Cold and the Rock got a bigger pop than HHH at the rumble
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.