[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really... Lonely at the top?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1487221134557.jpg (105KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487221134557.jpg
105KB, 1080x1080px
Is it really... Lonely at the top?
>>
who is that chink?
>>
File: sad cena.jpg (42KB, 583x361px) Image search: [Google]
sad cena.jpg
42KB, 583x361px
>>2279644
>The Anime Club is picking on him and beating him with the numbers game
>His back-up is Enzo and Cass, even though they had never interacted with each other and had no reason to get involved in this
>Over the span of 10 years on the top of the mountain, the John Cena character didn't make a single lasting relationship with anyone else that would help him in a time of need
Yes.
>>
>>2279652
I don't know but he appears to be fishing on a plot of grass, and given the giant sign, quite likely next to a freeway.

I think he's retarded.
>>
>>2279659
>Get to meet a shit ton of dying kids thanks to make a wish
>Nikki is literally begging for a child from Cena's DNA
>John is too scared that his future offspring will end up like one of the Make A Wish kids and ends up leaving him... alone

Jesus, Cena needs Phil back in his life since they where real good friends.
>>
>>2279682
i get the feeling that cena likes aj a lot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.