[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: big dick braun.jpg (85KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
big dick braun.jpg
85KB, 768x768px
Do they even have any plans for him at 'Mania?
>>
Andre the Giant Memorial battle royal
>>
triple threat with carder and BBD
>>
>>2279097
Fuck, that's a worse curse than getting the IC belt
>>
They'll have some old timers come out to bury him
>>
>>2279171
Or they could go the other way. Have Braun in a handicap match vs wave after wave of old timers. Gillberg, Al Snow, Scotty 2 Hotty, Virgil, etc. all get destroyed by Braun.
>>
>>2279094
He will lose to the large canine but throw a fit and "injure" him after the match. Roman will be unable to compete and based big Braun will face carder at mania. Carder will put him over
>>
>>2279094
ARMBAR. He ceases to matter after Roman eats him up
>>
>>2279099
>repeating Big Show and A-Train

Makes sense especially if Undercarder can't take that many bumps
>>
>>2279094
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
File: HNI_0011.jpg (26KB, 319x384px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0011.jpg
26KB, 319x384px
>>2279920

>mfw carder was supposed to retire that year but didn't and extended his run for another 14 YEARS
>>
>Vince hates Braun now because he said he wanted a title "shot" instead of a "match".
>This is actually real.
>>
>>2280000
huh?
>>
>>2279094
He will get a match burying someone like Mark Henry or kane
>>
What's wrong with saying "shot" instead of "match"? What is Vince thinking?
>>
>>2279097
The only one who won that and went on to have a good year was Corbin. And by good year I mean being stuck in a feud with Ziggler for what felt like decades, jobbing out Kalisto 10 times, having possibly the worst ""feud"" of the year with Swagger and clumsily trying to cram himself into the main event scene.

At least he'll get the IC at Mania, I guess.
>>
>>2281684
>clumsily trying to cram himself into the main event scene.
That was a really well-done push, so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>2279094
Dancing in the ring with Rusev and the New Day.
>>
>>2281687
>AJ and Cena are in the ring doing a heated promo exchange about their upcoming Royal Rumble match
>Corbin comes out for no reason and interrupts it
>"I, uh, I'm here to announce I'm entering the Royal Rumble"
Oh yeah, he just slid riiiight in there. It's almost like he wasn't fighting Kalisto two weeks ago.
>>
>>2279094
I hope something decent, he's the best guy on the roster.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.