[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

The first three main events of the year have the following ratings:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

The first three main events of the year have the following ratings:

>6 stars
>4.75 stars
>5 stars

Why aren't you watching the objectively best wrestling promotion in the world right now?
>>
How can World """Wrestling""" """""Entertainment""""" even compete
>>
>It's another "smarks latch onto an outlaw company" episode

lmao

>best wrestling promotion in the world

Just like TNA, ROH, PWG, CZW and all the other shitter promotions they sucked the dick of for a few years then dropped

lmao fucken pathetic
>>
It's not hard when Meltzer has a major hard-on for chink wrestling
>>
>>2278892
>>2278898
STILL
FUCKING
SEETHING
KEK
>>
>>2278892
>>2278898
>I'm scared of going out of my comfort zone and trying new things
>>
I watched this match, and didn't think it was that good - it just didn't click. Nakamura vs Styles from WK 10 was a much better match imo.
>>
>>2278871
Who?

>>2278901
>>2278922
Worked hard
>>
>Why aren't you watching the objectively best wrestling promotion in the world right now?

Because LU has a midseason break
>>
>>2278871
>meltzer ratings are facts
have sex
>>
>>2278935
The WK10 match was very good but if you can't see Naito and Elgin having amazing chemistry and working that crowd like a motherfucker I don't know what to tell you. Naito is at AJ levels now where he can just have tremendous matches with anyone.
>>
File: meltz2.jpg (21KB, 300x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meltz2.jpg
21KB, 300x328px
Big Dick Dave's complete and utter destruction of WWE babbies has been my favorite part of 2017 thus far.
>>
Reminder
>>
>>2278956
damn those chinky eyed potatoes are elder god tier
>>
>>2278949
I didn't watch that match (yet). On my list.
>>
>>2278956
top kek

>>2278901
>>2278922
>>2278953
>>2278962
Based /wwe/ working them into tears
>>
>>2278871

Based Hashimoto is looking down from the heavens with a giant smile on his face, knowing that NJPW is the TRUE King of Sports!
>>
>>2278871
>when you let your top talent wrestle every now and then in 30+ minute matches they can have incredible matches

Really made me think
>>
>>2278871
>a shitter like Elgin getting five stars

lol?
>>
>>2278871
How many stars did Takahashi vs Dragon Lee got?

It was an insane match too
>>
>>2279017
>>
>>2279163
Fuck Meltzer, that match was better than Okada/Suzuki
>>
>>2278892
NJPW has been around for way longer than all of those combined.
>>
>>2279176
He didn't like that they were taking such insane bumps. I imagine that he felt like if he gave a match like that five stars, it would encourage Hiromu and other guys to keep pushing the envelope with super dangerous spots.
>>
>>2278892
t. increasingly nervous anti-smark
>>
It's all in Ching Ching language.
Sure the wrestling is good, but what kind of ballet loving fag watches wrestling for the matches?
>>
>>2279323
>I can't watch it if they're not speaking my language
>Ameritards
>>
>>2279204
>I imagine that he felt like if he gave a match like that five stars, it would encourage Hiromu and other guys to keep pushing the envelope with super dangerous spots.

Honestly I doubt they care about what fucking star rating they get, kek.

Also:
>I imagine that he felt like if he gave a match like that five stars, it would encourage Hiromu and other guys to keep pushing the envelope

Wow such a bad thing.
The apron-powerbomb and seated senton were the only fucked up bumps.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about Naruto Hashimaka and Sasuke Utsisodo killing themselves for hotdogs in highschool gyms

kys
>>
>>2279323
>but what kind of ballet loving fag watches wrestling for the matches?
The vast majority of the world?
>>
>>2279343
WHAT ?
>>
>>2279343
>26,000 (PACKED)
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 1200x893px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1200x893px
>>2279335
Not necessarily them, but other guys watching might try to emulate those dangerous spots trying to get noticed. Hiromu throwing Lee off of the top rope was dangerous af and so was the sunset flip powerbomb to the floor.

I enjoy watching these guys try to kill themselves but there comes a point where they should consider the rest of their lives and not being the next Dynamite Kid.
>>
>>2279348
>>2279358
>WWMEME can't even sell out Sumo Hall
FUCKING KEK. Obese marks on dorito watch.
>>
>>2279017
Takahashi is too much of a bump machine for mortals to handle, I was legitimately concerned for the state of Dragon Lee 2 midway through that match.
>>
>>2279366
WWE does great numbers. You can't deny that it is far more profitable than every other wrestling promotion.
>>
>>2279402
WWE is also in a much, MUCH larger market than New Japan.
>>
>>2279340
t. Stamford wife

Enjoy your Old Day segments.
>>
>>2278871
>>
>>2279366
Worked

>>2279421
>>2279550
Worked & fuming
>>
>>2278948
Unironically this, why should I really care about what Meltzer (only) says?
>>
>>2279331
Not him, but English isn't my language either and I watch Smackdown and some CZW online besides stuff on the Network

Japanese is just that much harder to understand and tolerate without subtitles or the somewhat decent english broadcast, and I'm not that autist to learn the language only to see chingchong wrestling
>>
Explain this to me, simply: I don't know any Japanese, I can kinda understand a tiny little bit of it but I can't read any of it. How do I watch and follow New Japan?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.