[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revisiting RR 1998 -Unlike 1 year before, this time the crowd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Royal_Rumble_1998.jpg (54KB, 383x510px) Image search: [Google]
Royal_Rumble_1998.jpg
54KB, 383x510px
Revisiting RR 1998

-Unlike 1 year before, this time the crowd is pretty hot
-You can notice Kurrgan is Dredger the french giant from the 2009 Sherlock Holmes movie, legit 7 footer unlike most.
-SCSA is the clear star, gets a biggert pop at the entrance than the entire roster combined
-the other 2 top babyfaces are Owen Hart and Ken Shamrock
-Jeff Jarrett participates as NWA Champ, he gets booed massively.
-The Rock is the second biggest heel, still resented by most of the crowd, but at least for a good reason now. He does an early version of the People's Elbow
-SCSA is still a midget among mastodons, he gets away by embushing people and low blowing them.
-the final sequence sees the first square off between Rock and Austin that sends the crowd wild
-Vader is noticeably kind of a flop by now
>>
>>2278455
A funny moment of this Rumble was Owen Hart coming out and they cut to Mike Tyson and he's going crazy. He looked more excited to see him than he did Austin
>>
>>2278470
Another funny thing was when Tyson called SCSA Cold Stone and said Shawn Michaels was an up and coming star and Undertaker was the veteran.
>>
>>2278470
based
>>
>>2278484
based Iron Mike sided with Owen during the Bret Owen feud. Just like me and Kevin James
>>
>>2278470
His recorded reaction at Austin entrance saw him going wild as well and he admitted SCSA was the main reason to work with WWF anyway.
>>
>>2278484
The look in his eyes you just know
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.