[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a wrestler IRL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

File: z.jpg (170KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
170KB, 900x1200px
Have you ever met a wrestler IRL?
>>
Met CM Punk and Natalya once
>>
Met Scott Hall at a Burger King once. He was with some Mexican guy and drugged outta his mind stumbling everywhere.
>>
>>2278007
Seth Rollins and Bobby fish
Both were cool
>>
>>2278007
Had a sit-down lunch with Luke Gallows
>>
>>2278084
No you didnt
>>
Jeff Hardy in a mall.
>>
i went to a gym show in 2002 and saw tajiri drive up to the gym in a really old beat up car from like 1980

he bowed his head as he drove up and waved in my direction
>>
>>2278007
I met Christian at Best Buy. He was GOAT and a funny guy

I met Roman Reigns at the airport. He was GOAT and a cool guy
>>
ive told the story before but hulkster came in with the WCW belt and gave an anti drug speech
>>
>>2278123
what a heel
>>
>>2278095
I did. He came to Australia to work an indy show and I tagged along with the promoter to get him from the airport.
>>
>>2278136
gallows seems like he'd be the coolest guy to chill with. like 'invite him to dinner at your mom's house next time he's in town' cool
>>
>>2278032
Was the Mexican guy Konnan?
>>
>>2278007
Met Pentagon Jr. and L.A. Park in a school gym show, the chair man is a rad guy and really chill, likes to joke a lot.
>>
>>2278160
underrated KEK
>>
>>2278154
He was and so was his manager. He fought with his girlfriend at the time alot though (from memory this was about November 2011 - it's not the woman he ended up marrying)
>>
>>2278160
Konnan is Cuban.
>>
Had about 20 ECW guys show up at a bar l worked @ back around 99' sandman kept hitting on lesbian couple . I walked in on ballzmahoney doing coke in bathroom. Gave me a line. Did shots of jager with justin creadable and jerry lynn . Flirted with dawn marrie. They all autographed a ecw sound track cd. Dreamer raven were there. Fun night
>>
Meet Seth Rollins once he tried to steal my popcorn
>>
>>2278300
Based Sandman working the dykes
>>
>>2278316
That's funny I saw him at a movie theater by himself. I think he shit in one of the seats.
>>
>>2278190
yeah cause you point out a black person in a crowd and say woah look a nigerian
>>
I had a conversation with Brett Hart. Really based. Defended Hogan during the whole "racist phone calls" shit. My cousin also took a picture with CM Punk at a target a few weeks ago. He had a black eye, so that's something to think about.
>>
>>2278354
AJ probably beats him
>>
Served Kurt Angle and Big Show at Waffle House in 2005. Show had two full All-Star platters and Angle had a dozen egg whites.
>>
Friends and I drove around San Antonio after a Raw in 2009. This single event made me not watch wrestling for 5 years afterwards. Here's why:

>Santino Marella
HUGE asshole. Saw the fans hanging outside Hard Rock Cafe and sprinted towards his car.
>Edge
Was with his girlfriend. Walked out of Hard Rock without making eye contact with anyone and sprinted to his car, too.
>Randy Orton
Drunk af but was kind enough to shake my hand and take pics with other peeps.
>Christian
Drunk af. Didn't wanna talk to anyone, was texting on his phone
>Charlie Haas
Pulled out his phone immediately and made it seem like het got a text/phone call. Walked away to his car.
>Tommy Dreamer
Mickie James was calling him over to go to another club so he ignored everyone.
>mark henry
Saw him at his hotel. Was bitching to the front desk about something. Gave me the dirtiest look so I didn't even bother getting close.
>Flair and Piper
They wouldnt even let Cryme Tyme hang out with them so we didn't even bother.

The only genuinely nice guy that I met that night was THE Brian Kendrick. I took a pic of him with my friend and he asked me if I wanted to take one too and I said no but would settle for a handshake. Really really nice guy.

The only genuinely nice guy that night.
>>
>>2278377
Cont

We went to SD in Corpus the next night and did the same after the show
>Shawn Michaels
His limo drove up to the hotel, saw the mob of fans and stayed in it for almost an hour
> Rey Mysterio
Was unmasked. He was begging everyone to let him get to the bar before it closed on him. One mothet wouldn't let him, made him take a pic with her kids. He didn't even try smiling, was annoyed af.

>John Cena
Managed to make his way to the hotel bar with Chavo without acknowledging anyone.
>>
>>2278377
>>
>>2278377
>>2278385
Wow, it's almost like wrestlers have lives too!
>>
Met Jericho at a Wendy's in NYC. When I saw him, I was trying to make sure it was him, he saw me staring at him, laughed and said "yeah, it's me" Didn't have a camera with me but he autographed a napkin I still have somewhere. Nice guy.

Met Taker in Mania 31. Shook his hand, and chatted for some minutes, he was chill as fuck, cool guy overall.
>>
>>2278357
Can't even beat up His bi polar wife what a waste of training
>>
Victoria. She wanted to be my sugar mommy but i respectfully declined.
>>
>>2278385
>>Shawn Michaels
>His limo drove up to the hotel, saw the mob of fans and stayed in it for almost an hour

kek he's still the same guy from the 90s he just hides it better
>>
>>2278154
I think from what i heard he is a total bro and people really like him in both NJPW and WWE locker room.

I believe i heard the same about Anderson but i might be wrong about that.
>>
I used to eat at the same restaurant that Paul Heyman also ate at and we would often talk. One time he asked if he could borrow money. I gave him $100 and I haven't seen him since
>>
ii met christian hes one funny fucker
>>
>>2278435
Fake but kek'd anyway
>>
>>2278432
Anderson has a big mouth apparently and thats why the club got separated in the draft,
>>
I've shared this story with my friends & even my family but they always laugh it off. To be honest though, I would too. Anyway Rey Mysterio was doing his regular entrance of talking to us kids while whispering things to us. He put a mask over my face and said "do something with your life you little punk bitch" and then continued to make his entrance. I never knew what he said to the rest of the kids but he was straight up with me.
>>
I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
>>2278435
KIKED
>>
>>2278007
I saw Adam Cole, Young Bucks and Kevin Owens at a Zoo once.
>>
I saw Roman Reigns at a grocery store today. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>2278377
Hi THE Brian Kendrick, are you getting back the midget title any time soon?
>>
>>2278007
Actually met AJ Styles at a meet n' greet, I was (still am) a huge mark for him. We discussed the virtues of having long hair, and how it gets in his way in ring. It was awesome though, the second he walked into the venue the AJ STYLES chants started up. Very humble and tried to keep in character as a kid with a Cena shirt went up for his autograph.
>>
>>2278435
Anon vs Brock & heyman at wm33 confirmed?
>>
>>2278446
Based Rey putting little shits in their place. Shame he murdered el hijo de perro.
>>
Chris Benoit was my father
>>
>>2278464
18+
>>
>>2278601
That hijo de puta got what he deserved
>>
Met Jericho once after a house show. He was really nice and took pics with everyone who asked.

Also "met" Ryder back when he got pushed. Dude was rude and didn't give a shit about his fans.
>>
Met Seth Rollins at a gas station. He asked me for a dollar for the vending machine and I obliged. I asked for a quick photo and he said "yeah just let me get my candy".

I watch him go over to the vending machine and pull out a huge wad of bills. He starts putting them in and getting his candy. He cleaned out the entire machine, easily 150 dollars worth of stuff.

I ask why he needed my dollar and he says "Retard tax" then throws all the vending machine goodies in a garbage can.

I'm just staring at him and he goes "Hey Bayley did you see that?" to empty air.
>>
>>2278627
Hi David
>>
I met Rollins at a bar. He seemed really confused by the whole process and kept asking random people what to do. He literally asked the bartender "get me one beer" without naming a brand, like he was mimicking what he's seen on TV.

Somebody asked him for an autograph and he told them he would if they brought him "a gold jello".

Eventually he accidentally elbowed someone and knocked over a drink. He did this real cartoonish shocked face and ran away.

Fucker didn't even pay his tab.
>>
>>2278106
Both /ourguys/. Coincidance ? Dont think so.
>>
>>2278887
>>2278902
What the hell are these
>>
>>2278887
>he goes "Hey Bayley did you see that?" to empty air.
lol
>>
>>2278007
Spent a night with Santana Garret
>>
File: Riddle0.png (871KB, 874x614px) Image search: [Google]
Riddle0.png
871KB, 874x614px
I smoked weed with Matt Riddle after a show a few weeks ago. Dude is awesome. Had about 100 chicks hanging off him. Good bro.
>>
>>2278990
>Had about 100 chicks hanging off him.
Fuggin' ring rats. He must be drowning in pussy.
>>
>>2278123
Was this at school? If so it was part of his community service tour.
>>
>>2278448
I love and respect this reddit pasta.
>>
I was at a Burger King in Columbus and Seth Rollins pulled up in a SUV with some people and then he came in. While he was waiting in line some kid came up to him and asked for an autograph of the only thing he had, one of the little containers that hold chicken tenders.

Seth blew the kid off until he saw the container and immediately perked up "Oh, wicked! Yeah no problem kid!" He grabbed the container and when he felt that it was light he started screaming "Do you know who I am? I'm Seth Freaking Rollins! Who do you think you are trying to pay me with these crumbs, where are the tendies!?" He threw the container at the kid and then started screaming about how it wasn't right to do that and that the store was in on it, that this was all some stupid joke to everyone and he wasn't going to be a part of it.

The manager came out and tried to calm him down but Seth wouldn't let it go. I told him he was making a scene and he needed to calm down. He responded by slapping my orange drink off the table and onto the floor. He made a "Neh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh!" kind of laugh and then told everyone he was going to Wendys where the food wasn't frozen.

A few minutes later Roman Reigns came in and apologized to everyone and offered to pay for anything that Seth did. I told him it was alright but he insisted and purchased me a whopper meal then made his own order for the people he was traveling with. When I left I saw Seth in the back seat of the SUV with a bunch of guys that were eating food including BBD in the front drivers seat, when Seth saw me he pressed his face against the glass and pointed out me. I could faintly hear him making some kind of "Nyeeeehh!" sound. Messed up.
>>
>>2278300
>jerry lynn

Met him at an indy show that I ring announced. We bullshitted backstage quite a bit, mostly talking about The Walking Dead. This is when that show was good.
>>
>>2278417
You fool.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>2278385
>john cena with chavo

Yea, no.
>>
>>2278007
I never believed these Seth Rollins stories until I experienced one myself. I was stopped at a red light on a gorgeous Minnesota summer evening. I look over to my right, and who’s next to me? Seth Rollins. I waved at him, and he just responded with a dirty look. I said to myself, fairly loudly, “whatever, man.”

Out of my peripheral vision, I saw him take the lid off his paper cup (think fast food) and lean out of his car window. I drove a convertible back then. He went to throw the contents of the cup at me/into my car, but botched it, and ended up spilling all over himself. I think it was some sort of protein drink. After that, the light turned green, and he made a very strange autistic yelping noise, and sped off. It all happened so fast.
>>
>>2278007
Me and my dad hung out with Ric Flair, Trips, Batista, and Shawn Michaels at an airport bar around 07ish. My dad has been in the air force so they were cool with us. Ric was plastered, but everyone else was awesome and telling crazy stories that I can't remember because they kept buying us shots. One of the best nights of my life, hands down.
>>
Back around 2002 I was working as a busboy at Dennys when Ric Flair came in one morning looking completely drunk.

He waves me over since he thinks I'm a waiter and I apologize to him and tell him I'll get a waiter right away while trying not to sperg out from being star struck.

Ric doesn't believe me and starts giving me this large order while slurring heavily. I tell him I don't understand what he's saying in which he suddenly snaps and grabs one of the butter knifes and blades himself succesfully while uncontrollably yelling "wooo" non stop.

Me and the rest of the staff try to calm him down but it is no use as he starts to get up and kick chairs around while elbow dropping them. Eventually the cops show up and calm him down while also getting some autographs from him. They also don't arrest him and wait for someone to pick him up

It wasn't long there after that I see triple h drive up and come inside to write my restaurant manager a check while then taking back Ric Flair to his car with a blanket around him.
>>
>>2279404
I hate when people insert different wrestlers into memes.
>>
Mark Henry. He was nice to me at the airport.
>>
>>2278454

there it is.
>>
>Edge is cool but he let me know asap he wasn't bout to have a conversation or none of that but was polite
>Christian is a bro, didn't want to talk but gladly did photo/autograph
>I met Goldy twice once when he was drugged and depressed and once when he was clean he was nice when clean
>The Hurricane is a dweeb just prickly and nerdy
>Mark Henry was one of the nicest people I've ever encountered
>All the divas were more or less cunts except Victoria, Maryse was a cunt but I'm French Canadian so she warmed up when I wasn't speaking English
>>
Christian

Guy is a peep and a wicked funny dude
>>
File: 1487220710046.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487220710046.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
>>2278392
>I was trying to make sure it was him, he saw me staring at him, laughed and said "yeah, it's me"
fucking Jericho man
>>
>>2278987
Whats it like sleeping in a stable?
>>
>>2278417
holy fucking yum lads
>>
Went to Raw (in Boston) last October.
I was in shit decent seats pretty much diagonally away from the timekeepers area.

KO had just won the match and went by me.

He had the title at the time and put it into a marks face.

He tried to take my pretzel.
>>
>>2278627
>>2278893
W-what if he's Daniel?
>>
>>2278007
I live in Tampa and get a lot of wrestlers in my store. Kofi Kingston and Johnny Ace(w/ Bella Mom) were the coolest people. I've also met Christian, Titus, Sheamus, and Jay Lethal.
>>
>Prediction: Autistic Seff stories and other copypasta bullshit.
>Some genuine stories, not long before pasta shit starts.

Yup. Called it down the middle.
>>
>>2280801
based johnny ace
>>
>>2278007

Met Tim White in a Fedex. Nice guy.
>>
>>2278627
I saw Chris Benoit in the gym last week. He was busy so I didn't bother him
>>
Several.

I met Kane at a monster truck show back in 1998. This was back when he still didn't talk, and Paul Bearer did all the talking, but all I can remember is 6 year old me staring at Kane and him staring at me while doing that neck turn thing he did in the mask while my dad talked with Paul.

At one house show, I was able to camp out at the entrance for the wrestlers because I worked at the college the venue was part of, and I got to meet several wrestlers. ADR was cool with me because I spoke some Spanish with him (half-Mexican). Cody Rhodes was a real bro, and so was Miz. Bray and Kane both kept kayfabe, brother. The Shield were still together at the time, but they rushed right by me without saying a fucking word.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.