[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't need to wrestle you, you need to wrestle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Triple-H-Doesnt-Like-CM-Punk.jpg (29KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-Doesnt-Like-CM-Punk.jpg
29KB, 642x361px
>I don't need to wrestle you, you need to wrestle me

Was Phil right?
>>
>>2277171
No, because he ended up wrestling le goat man, a bettet opponent
>>
>>2277171
>neither ever drew a dime
does it matter?
>>
File: 2 minutes 17 seconds.jpg (68KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
2 minutes 17 seconds.jpg
68KB, 718x559px
>>2277171
No, Triple H has twenty years in the WWE main event scene to back himself up, meanwhile Phil's only legacy was the guy who couldn't stop bitching and moaning enough to make something of himself. He needed Vince holding his hand to ever accomplish anything, and that was only for a bunch of smarks..
>>
I would have loved to see Gaytch's face when Phil told him he didn't care about going over him at Mania and he just walked out
>>
Every time Paul thinks of this moment he books himself to win the world championship one more time at the next PPV
>>
>>2277216
Hi Hunter!
>>
>>2277171
Yes, Phil was the hottest act in the company at that point before he ate a pedigree.
>>
Fuck yea he was right
He didn't marry his way to success like Gayatch did
>>
I miss punk guys, imagine him on smackdown.
>>
>>2277914
The only cool run he had was in 2011, he became shit after that
>>
>>2277171
no

>>2277873
yeah so hot he tanked the summerslam buyrate

idiot. he was hot for less than a month and cooled off once he won the wwe title in shitcongo
>>
File: punkd.jpg (29KB, 723x479px) Image search: [Google]
punkd.jpg
29KB, 723x479px
>>2277216
>still worked as all fuck by the GOAT of all times
>It's been nearly 4 years now
SAD!
>>
>Summer of Punk
>ends with a HHH vs Nash ladder match

really tickles those synapses
>>
>>2278877
Hi hunter
>>
>>2278852
>GOAT
>Never main evented WM.

Kinda sad.
>>
I thought this was a Danoel Bryan thread with the first replies
>>
>"Vince with tears in his eyes went for a hug. And I just did a reluctant pat on the back."
>"I looked at Hunter, he stuck his hand out and I shook his hand and said goodbye"

What the fuck was his problem?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.