[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you now remember James Ellsworth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: G O A T.jpg (39KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
G O A T.jpg
39KB, 900x506px
>you now remember James Ellsworth
>>
GOAT hairstyle
>>
hope he cucks big ass
>>
Never forgot. Heelsworth was something nobody knew they wanted
>>
>>2277601
He's fucking shit as a heel
>>
his theme pretty good
>>
>>2276451
Regardless of character, I legit hope he dies. It's beyond X-pac heat at this point.
>>
>>2276451
I like him.

I want to slowly see him become a better wrestler while stealing everyone elses finishers.
>>
>>2276451
BIG HOG
>>
>>2276451
Of course, we saw him eating chips on a PPV just last Sunday
>>
>>2277623
He's shit everything.

Smarks coerced WWE with pops for Ellsworth then grew tired of him like so many other indie darlings.
Now we're stuck with this shitter.
>>
Ellsworth feud with Gillberg when?
>>
His storyline with Ambrose and AJ was great.

>B-B-BUT JOBBING OUT THE CHAMP!!!
You missed the point of those matches entirely.
>>
Is Big Match James the next WWE Champion lads?
>>
>>2277878
Wrestlemania Mainevent Worthy
>>
His theme is goat
>>
>>2279059
He's a The Offspring fan so he's cool in my book
>>
>>2277646
this
>>
Do you think he steals Carmella's dirty socks when she's not looking?
>>
He's actually wrestling in house shows.
>>
>>2279181
How much does WWE pay him?
>>
>>2279223
nobody knows the exact figure but the lowest starting pay on the main roster 10 years ago was around 250k a year.
>>
I'm glad they toned it down after the AJ / Ambrose story line, let him take it easy and make something interesting again with him, also it's good to give Carmella some much needed character.

hopefully they will fug.

I have a soft spot for him though, he had the BEST moment of last year without a moment, for a moment made me remember how much fun wrestling can be.
>>
>>2279239
>hopefully they will fug.
Not gonna happen because the joke, as always, is that James is in over his head about his surroundings
Carmella is clearly stringing him along as some metaphorical allegory to beta fans who tries to impress girls with their meekness
>>
>>2279235
Except for swagger
>$70k
>lol
>>
>>2279255
Also, Carmella is still dating Cass, both in, and out of, kayfabe.
>>
>>2279326

Not sure about the kayfabe part. They've been trying to make her NOT the girl of the bada boom crew. Her relationship with Cass hasn't been mentioned by anyone on SDL and this whole thing with Ellsworth has been going on for a while now.

Is she on TD or something?
>>
>>2279262
Goat Harper only makes 56k
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.