[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know that, as of SDL last night, there have now been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: john-cena-randy-orton.jpg (80KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena-randy-orton.jpg
80KB, 624x390px
Did you know that, as of SDL last night, there have now been 80 ((EIGHTY)EIGHT ZERO) instances where Orton and Cena have clashed in televised matches? This isn't even counting the house show rematches they did during the "Fight Forever" Summer.

Did you know that this culminates to over 24 hours of Cena and Orton footage? And that all this is available on the Network? You can literally spend an entire day just watching Cena and Orton matches sequentially. LITERALLY a day. TWENTY FOUR FUCKING HOURS.
How do you feel about this, /asp/?
>>
>>2247608
Fully Erect
>>
>>2247608
>Did you know that this culminates to over 24 hours of Cena and Orton footage? And that all this is available on the Network? You can literally spend an entire day just watching Cena and Orton matches sequentially. LITERALLY a day. TWENTY FOUR FUCKING HOURS.

I know what i'm doing tomorrow!
>>
>>2247608
I had no idea

Epic!
>>
File: RECOGNIZED.jpg (31KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
RECOGNIZED.jpg
31KB, 300x388px
>>2247608
Truly an OTP
>>
They had an Iron man match didn't they? There's an hour right there.
>>
the fact that these two didn't main event wm24 and gaytch had to force himself into the title picture is a shame
>>
>>2247798
>it's a shame the WOAT feud didn't main event Wrestlemania
>>
>>2247813
It's not an Asuka feud though
>>
>>2247816
Triphammer back on now faggot.
>>
>>2247813
>WOAT feud

Not in 2008
>>
>>2247827
Yes it was.

>-t. was actually posting back then
>>
>>2247832
It wasn't, Orton just got off being buried by DX and then Hogan back to back. Him and Cena was actually a hot feud at that point and he looked revitalized. Their match at No Way Out was the only match of theirs I've watched more than one time

Then Triple H forced himself into the feud, and then later Cena/Orton fought 500 times and it turned to shit
>>
>>2247838
...that match that ended with Orton bitch-slapping the referee?

>D-X and Hogan

Those feuds were both in 2006. D-X had its tail-end in early 2007.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.