[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make Roman look really strong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

How do we make Roman look really strong here?
>>
>match start
>superman punch
>123
>>
One spear, 1-2-3, pin.

Then he'll look really strong when the fans rush the barricade and he has to try and fight twenty of them at once.
>>
>>2247459
Roman beats him in a casket/buried alive match

>spears him into a casket
>spears a huge pile of dirt into the bucket of a back-hoe
>superman punches kane when he runs interference
>kane falls into the grave
s>pears the bucket to release the dirt over the open grave

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>climbs into the tractor and pushes more dirt into the grave
>>
>>2247459
Book Undertaker to be afraid of him like they did with Bray Wyatt
>>
>>2247461
Those twenty fatasses would cause the ring to collapse
>>
>>2247459
He literally kills mark with (1) one superman punch
>>
Taker does all his moves
Roma gets a superman punch in, taker does his sit up thing while Roman is in the corner oooooaaahhhhing
Tombstone piledriver
Roman kicks out and rolls out the ring
Taker does his vault spot out the ring
Kills himself
Taker is resting on the apron
Drive by
Roman quickly gets in the ring
Taker gets back in the ring where Roman is already cooking his fist
Superman punch
Spear
Roman does a Tombstone piledriver on taker
>>
Undertaker could hardly even stand up at the RR, this match has the potential to be Bork/Greenberg 1 levels of bad.
>>
File: 1468363376901.gif (2MB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1468363376901.gif
2MB, 200x196px
>>2247481
>mfw that's how the entire match is going to go
>>
>>2247481
>Taker does his vault spot out the ring
Not on that hip, he ain't.
>>
>>2247487
Roman's basically gonna have to carry the thing himself. That...probably won't end well.
>>
Post-match:

>"Roman, I don't do this often, but you just put me through the biggest war of my career. I may have come up short, but thank you for reminding me of why I love this business."
>Does his kneeling pose towards Roman right before hugging him like he did to Ric Flair
>The two proceed to have a dab-off with one another, with pyro going off in sync with every dab hit
>"Ladies and gentleman, I've just received word that the main event for the WWE Championship has been canceled due to being unable to top what we had just witnessed. According to my record books, that makes this the third Wrestlemania Roman Reigns has main evented in a row!"
>Both world champions enter the ring and places their titles at Roman's feet, deeming it a worthy tribute to their one true Caesar of the ring
>Titles are unified to create the Big Dog Championship
>Seth and Dean raise their brother high on their shoulders
>Reigns belts out one last triumphant "Ooooaaah!" to close the show
>>
>>2247459
I like Taz's and JR's take on the match since its realistic and they personally know Undercarder well compared to Le Meltz or any dirtsheet/podcast guy not named Stone Cold Steve Austin.

>JR's take
Big Dog works and acts as a full blown cocky heel
Big Dog eats 3-4 tombstone piledrivers, a couple of last ride powerbombs, gets out of Undercarder's triangle choke hold and gets pinned with the 4th or 5th piledriver
Big Dog employs new offense since he heard HHH and Undercarder himself has given him the green light to start using new moves and will experiment on Braun Strowman on house shows (apparently they're main eventing these shows going into Wrestlemania even though the Fatty/Oldberg is champion)
Big Dog sells the beating and shows up on Raw 2 weeks before Payback as a tweener

>Taz's take
Big Dog works as a heel-tweener and Undercarder works as a heel-tweener as well
Big Dog dominates Undercarder with all of his moves but cannot put Undercarder away
Undercarder kicks out of Big Dog's spear and agitates Big Dog even further
Undercarder starts getting offense and hits him with two consecutive last rides plus a tombstone piledriver but Big Dog kicks out with a false finish
Undercarder hits Big Dog with one more piledriver and goes over
After getting beat Big Dog gets up and offers his hand to the Undercarder and Undercarder accepts
Big Dog then leaves the ring and sells the beating on the post-Mania Raw where he jobs to someone else
>>
>>2247553

remember when finishers actually meant something?
>>
>>2247481
Based
>>
>>2247552
10/10 would mark
>>
File: rohappy.png (69KB, 306x386px) Image search: [Google]
rohappy.png
69KB, 306x386px
>Roman in the ring the Raw before WM
>calls out the undercarder
>"WELL YOU SEE, 'TAKER
>"YOU HAVE BEEN A DEAD GUY....YOU MAY HAVE BEEN A BIKER GUY...YOU MAY HAVE EVEN BEEN S TREAK GUY...
>"BUT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN.....
>"THE GUY
>"NEVER DREW A DIME"
>starts reciting the rest of /asp/'s undercarder pasta word-for-word as Undercarder has a visible melt-down in the ring
>by the time Roman is done 'Carder is a quivering wreck cradling Bearer's urn and humming his own theme song to himself
>Wrestlemania rolls around
>Roman enters
>'Carder's music hits
>he's still crying profusely, shouting "I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT FOR PAUL" as numerous medics help him hobble to the ring
>match starts
>Roman spears him
>1
>2
>3
>masturbates into the urn as he screams "UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
>>
>>2248635
>starts reciting the rest of /asp/'s undercarder pasta word-for-word as Undercarder has a visible melt-down in the ring
Kek
>>
>>2248635
>>starts reciting the rest of /asp/'s undercarder pasta word-for-word as Undercarder has a visible melt-down in the ring

fucking kek, would be the GOAT promo
>>
File: 1480023640065.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480023640065.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>2247553
>all dat finisher spam
>>
>>2248635
KEK. 10/10 promo for our 11/10 BBD
>>
>roman dominates the match
>undertaker retreats to the top of the stage
>roman gets out of the ring and lets out a roar
>sprints half a mile down the aisle
>superman punches the stage
>it collapses on top of undertaker
>ref counts the 3 as roman stands gloriously on top of the rubble
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.