[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the stuhart dungeon a work or was it a real wrestling school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_21531-9742714-1975660986.jpg (38KB, 481x214px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21531-9742714-1975660986.jpg
38KB, 481x214px
>>
Ken Shamrock vs Owen in the dungeon was fucking awesome shit, bro
>>
It was neither. It was just a place Stu used to molest people. That is why the whole Hart family, Chris Benoit and Ken Shamrock are so fucked in the head. Jericho refuses to talk about it.
>>
Pill Man, Bull Dog, Owen, and Benoit. They were all mentally unstable people that were molested by Stu during the same time period. All of them died young
>>
File: baba just.jpg (12KB, 487x432px) Image search: [Google]
baba just.jpg
12KB, 487x432px
I heard bret say on a shoot video that he used to beat the shit out of people for real, also that stu only lost one real fight in his life to some black guy and he always kept a picture of the black guy in his coat pocket and would look at it.
>>
it's a work ya dumb fuckin mark

wrestling is theater. it's a show, a circus. it's 100% fake. there are no "hardcore" wrestling schools where people really get hit or abused in any way. nobody is dumb enough to endure something like that, or crazy enough to subject others to something like it, just for the sake of the business.
>>
>>2247333
Based BBC living in the old man's mind rent free until he died
>>
>mark henry getting beat up by an old man on the verge of death

what do you think
>>
>>2247354
DELETE THIS
>>
>>2247333
On Cool Dads podcast Nattie said the negro looked exactly like Big E
>>
>>2247333
Based Stu

English-canadians truly are the master race
>>
stu was from the era where the top guy was always a shooter in order to protect his spot

in the territories sometimes new guys who were pushed would try to beat the guy for real so the champ would actually have to beat the shit out of people who weren't respecting their title.

stu was well respected by bookers like watts, vince, dusty, barnett, cornette becasue Stu's guys could usually fuck anyone up if they refused to "work"

and to set the record straight the best worker to ever come out of the dungeon was Benoit, Bret himself has admitted this
>>
>>2247418
> getting worked by brets humility
Mark

How many GOAT matches did benoit have with absolute shitters like Nash or a cracked up davey boy that hadnt slept in 3 days?
>>
>>2247421
Not defending that anon but Benoit was in different era.
>>
>>2247421
bretkek, I now it's early over there but once you have your tea i want you to log on to wwe network and find benoit's worst match and then compare it to bret's best (vs owen)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.