[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put all your main/mid carders in a single main event >Put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Absolute STATE of SDL PPVs.png (35KB, 1137x287px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute STATE of SDL PPVs.png
35KB, 1137x287px
>Put all your main/mid carders in a single main event
>Put all your tag teams in a single match

What the flying fuck is going on here? This is happening in 5 days.
>>
Surely there will be other matches, r-right guys?
>>
>>2244592
With who in them?

Dolph Ziggler and Kalisto w/ Apollo Crews might happen, but who the fuck wants that shit?
>>
>Harper/Orton is going to be added.
>A Ziggler match against Kalisto or Crews is probably gonna be added.
>They could make Ambrose pull double duty and defend the IC title too if they really wanted to, not like he hasn't done it before.

I fail to see an issue here.
>>
>>2244590
>2017
>still not pushing Harper
sadface.bmp
>>
>>2244606

Harper is literally /our guy/ right?
>>
>>2244590
tag team turmoil matches are fun as fuck tho
>>
>Tag Team Turmoil
Can't wait for Revival to start fucking teasing us on twitter again.
>>
>>2244610
>Unappreciated
>Can't talk
>Balding
>Unkempt
>Awkward in social situations
>Posseses retard strength
>Probably smells

He's practically /asp/
>>
>>2244590
I'm completely fine with this as long as the big matches last long and are enjoyable. Like the main event of Survivor Series, for example.
>>
File: Harper_fan_club.0.0.jpg (165KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Harper_fan_club.0.0.jpg
165KB, 1600x900px
>>2244639
But then you add in the fact that Harper is one of the most popular and well-liked guys backstage and the comparison falls apart.
>>
>>2244650
>that duckface

Is Jericho a gay?
>>
>>2244650

literally where can I get that shirt
>>
>>2244592
Randall vs Luke
>>
>>2244663
Randy vs Luke with the #1 contenders stop on the line.

Based Luke going over Bray at the Wrestlemania main event.
>>
>>2244599
Kalisto and Crews vs. Dolph and a Mystery tag partner. Benjamin, Itami, Hogan...
>>
>>2244691
Fuck that, Spirit Squad reunion.

And when Kenny is in the ring, show Cena rawfucking Mickie James in the ass backstage in the titantron.
>>
>>2244654
its like he was just doing a dumb facial for a funny picture like this

gosh darn those wrestlers actualy having fun backstage!!
>>
>>2244650
Is Roman one of the boys?
>>
>>2244590
Chamber matches are usually really long and looking at the caliber of talent(and Snorbin) it may go an hour. They will probably add Jobbler vs LUCHA TING WOO/Happy Negro. Orton will interfere with spooky magic in the main event.
>>
>>2244873
yes
>>
Becky Vs Mickie
>>
>>2244590
They should put literally everyone else not in a match currently in like a 15 man battle royal for the IC title and just call it a fucking day
>>
>>2244654
Jericho is Jericho you jabroni cuck,
he's like Bowie,
its not gay,
its just what Gods do when they are bored.
>>
I'm just pumped to see AJ FUCKING STYLES in and ELIMINATION CHAMBER match. If he does a spiral tap off the cell I'll mark out so hard.
>>
>>2244590
>Baron Carbin
>main event
Top kek
>>
>>2244873
Yes, he is a leader in the lockerroom.
>>
>>2244972
>3 diva matches on the main card

how many pissbreaks do the fans need?
>>
>>2245000
>AJ Styles
>in the Elimination Chamber
Best timeline

Sadly I don't know if AJ is ever going to bust the Spiral Tap again. He hasn't used it since he left TNA.
>>
>>2244996
This

Get some style and have some fun in your life, pleeb. The world is yours.
>>
>>2244663
Harper better fucking win that fight, Ortons already said he's winding down his career and wants to become a part timer soon
>>
>>2245966
>Let's have Luke win against the guy main eventing Mania for the belt

Lol lad
>>
>>2245074
He said he hated the Spiral Tap
>>
Oh wow this is gonna be my fastest ppv watch. I skip woman by default and i'll probably skip the tagfest too
>>
Tag Team Turmoil is such a shit match. Why don't they do a team Chamber?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.