[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did some work in the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I did some work in the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, setting up some of the lights the WWE use during the show. Most wrestlers I had any interaction with were cool guys.

Except Seth Rollins. He has to have autism or some shit. While I was trying to set this shit up, he wanders over and starts asking me how much I think he can lift. I mentioned I've seen videos of him deadlifting nearly 500 lbs, and he starts bragging like "Damn right, I did that for reps son!" Then started trying to challenge me to a fight, which I tried to downplay as not being any match for him and having work to do, which got him to lay off.

THEN he points at a light bulb and asks what it is. I'm there explaining what a light bulb is to a grown man. He asks if he can hold it. Before I can tell him to be careful and that these bulbs aren't cheap, he has already dropped and broken it. He just paused for a second before running off. Nice use of a $25 light bulb.

Ambrose saw the tail end of this circus and apologized for Seth, saying he's just a weird guy. No kidding.
>>
>>2244047
Hey I live in Nashville. What show?
>>
I can corroborate this, Seth is just weird. I was at a Burger King in Columbus and Seth Rollins pulled up in a SUV with some people and then he came in. While he was waiting in line some kid came up to him and asked for an autograph of the only thing he had, one of the little containers that hold chicken tenders.

Seth blew the kid off until he saw the container and immediately perked up "Oh, wicked! Yeah no problem kid!" He grabbed the container and when he felt that it was light he started screaming "Do you know who I am? I'm Seth Freaking Rollins! Who do you think you are trying to pay me with these crumbs, where's the chicken!?" He threw the container at the kid and then started screaming about how it wasn't right to do that and that the store was in on it, that this was all some stupid joke to everyone and he wasn't going to be a part of it.

The manager came out and tried to calm him down but Seth wouldn't let it go. I told him he was making a scene and he needed to calm down. He responded by slapping my orange drink off the table and onto the floor. He made a "Neh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh!" kind of laugh and then told everyone he was going to Wendys where the food wasn't frozen.

A few minutes later Roman Reigns came in and apologized to everyone and offered to pay for anything that Seth did. I told him it was alright but he insisted and purchased me a whopper meal and the kid a new kids meal. Then he made his own order for the people he was traveling with. When I left I saw Seth in the back seat of the SUV with a bunch of guys that were eating food including BBD in the front drivers seat, when Seth saw me he pressed his face against the glass and pointed out me. I could faintly hear him making some kind of "Nyeeeehh!" sound. Messed up.
>>
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>2244047
>>2244086
Keep it up guys, the only good meme that /asp/ created
>>
>>2244047
Wtf I love seth 'frinkin' rollins now
>>
>>2244047
I work as a maintenance tech. Once got called in when the arena A/C busted during a summer show.

Only saw 2 guys - Jack Swagger and Seth Rollins. Swagger said Thanks and offered to help if he could. Rollins kept following me around. When I introduced myself he ran away. Found him later trying to crawl in an air duct - confronted him and he said he wanted to help too. I told him to help by giving me space and he threw my toolbox down the hallway.

Then he yelled out "Haha Hey Charlotte look what I did! Isn't that funny?" to an empty hallway and walked away.I saw him at the end of the show and he gave me the finger and then started laughing to himself.

Asshole but I almost feel bad for him.
>>
>>2244247
>Found him later trying to crawl in an air duct - he said he wanted to help too.

Fucking lost.
>>
>>2244047
There must really be something to these Rollins run ins, as I’ve had a strange encounter with him myself.

There’s a popular bar where I live in Minneapolis with all sorts of arcade games and consoles hooked up to TVs. I’m playing WWE 2K17 at the bar as Jericho, making Bray Wyatt tap out. Suddenly, I get grabbed by the shoulders from behind by none other than Seth Rollins. He said to me in a shaky voice, almost like he was having a panic attack, “do you think you could tap ME out?” He said it over and over again, interrupting me, every time I tried to say respond.

Finally, he seemed to calm down. He sat next to me and asked if he could buy me a drink. I asked for a vodka tonic, he just ordered a water with lemon (later complaining loudly that there were lemon seeds in his water). When the bartender poured my drink, Rollins intentionally poured it all in my lap. At this point, I got up and left. When I got to the exit, I looked back at him, and he was just staring at his water, vigorously dipping his straw up and down, looking very depressed.

I wish the guy would talk to a professional.
>>
>>2244047
>its a cringe redddit thread
HURR XDD
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1366x768px
>>2244323
Worked

>>2244296
Pic related
>>
I met seth rollins one and he was autistic
>>
seth is a fucking dick, thanks for warning me bros
>>
>>2244047
>>2244296
>>2244247

These must all be true!
OMG I hate rollins now!
>>
Not even a wrestling fan here, accidently clicked onto /asp/ instead of regular /sp/, but i saw this thread and just had to say

Me and a couple buddies went to a Phillies game about a year or so ago, saved up for a while so we could get close seats down the first base line.

We get there, sit down, and some guy next to my griend with a yellow fucking streak down his hair who was wearing a WWE belt in public just stood up and screamed, at the top of his lungs, "i want...PEANUTS!!!"

He proceeded to do this every 5 minutes for about a half hour, until a peanut guy came and just threw a pack at him and didnt even charge. My buddy sitting next to him said "hey dude did yelling get you them for free?" and we all chuckled, except him.

He just looked at us, then mumbled "im seth freakin rollins..." and then got up and left. It was the second inning btw, he missed a good game. Whats this guys problem?
>>
>>2244531
Absolute shit

Even shitter than the rest of this unfunny thread. I cant believe i wasted my time reading your gutter tier post
>>
>>2244545
Hi seth! Care to explain any of these events?
>>
>>2244513
>not "wtf I love Rollins now"
>>
I work for the owners of a couple of big arenas in Germany, and as a lifelong WWE fan I was thrilled when WWE was scheduled to do a show there. Great experience, if it wasn't for Seth Rollins.

I was explaining details for Roman's entrance to the security guys when Seth approched me and asked "so how many people did you kill in world War two?" then he proceeded to bug me about taking a picture "you know, it'll be rad taking a picture with a real life nazi officer, I have a ladyfriend who kinda is into that stuff and she'll appreciate it".
Needless to say every attempt of telling him that I was born forty years after the war ended and that I'm not even German was in vain.
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>2244632
Dropped Ratings Seth working the SS
>>
is seth autistic?
>>
>>2244926
Clearly.
>>
He has a small dick.
>>
>>2247899
>>2244926
I think he's just misunderstood.
>>
>>2244461
Yeah, it was pretty much like that.

It's so jarring to be grabbed and shaken from behind in a public place when you don't expect it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.