[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

joe is based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: joe kobashi 1.jpg (23KB, 425x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
joe kobashi 1.jpg
23KB, 425x302px
joe is based
>>
he's a generic chickenshit heel
>>
And people will cheer for Roman through their feud
>>
>>2243254
GOAT ROH match right behind a few Danielson matches
>>
>>2243254
Why are Mexican Joe wears a sombrero?
>>
Joe is thicc. Dat ass
>>
>>2243263
>cheering for Roman

give it up already, you lost
>>
>>2243340
It was meant to be taken negatively, the fucker has o talent
>>
>>2243456
> 0 talent
> consistently puts on 8+/10 matches every single ppv
Hmmm

When are fat smarks going to get over their hate boner lads?
>>
>>2243460
Every single pay per view where's put on with someone above him. Could he put on a good match with Titus O'Neil?
>>
>>2243464
Could anyone put on an objectively good match with Tyson O'Neil? The fucker has no heat and hasn't for years. You can only have a "Good match" if you have heat.
>>
>>2243469
AJ could pull something out of that fuck
>>
>>2243472
AJ could pull something out of any match but I bet to fuck Steve Austin couldn't
>>
>>2243474
Have Titus bloody the shit out of Austin and let them stiff each other and you could have something, Texas style
>>
>>2243476
>Titus O'Neil
>Stiff Worker
>>
>>2243460
lol if you rate any of Roman's singles PPV matches 8/10 you need to acquire standards.

>>2243464
>>2243469
Even peak Neville & Sami couldn't do it.
>>
>>2243477
Use weapons then I don't give a shit I just want to see Titus in real pain
>>
>>2243478
Not 1 on 1
>>
>>2243484
>rating tag matches
>>
>>2243498
I meant triple threat or fatal four way, but you must have never seen a good tag match if you think they're somehow irrelevant
>>
>>2243478
Even your smark god le meltz has
>>
>>2243504
The more people there are in a match, the less it is a reflection of their individual ability.

The fuck was Reigns in a good triple threat or four-way anyway?

>>2243506
>your smark god

Awful lot of assumptions there lad.
>>
>>2243514
The Battleground triple threat was pretty decent. WM 31 if you count cash-ins, Rollins made that match
>>
>>2243518
The fact that you can only call the match "decent" tells me it's probably not worth revisiting.

>even Roman's apologists can't really praise him
>>
>>2243514
The last ppv match he was in was easily 8/10
>>
>>2243521
I'm not a Roman apologist, I hate the steroid abusing shithead, but the match was okay, it had Dean and Seth. Dean got the win cleanly
>>
>>2243523
>lethargic spotfest
>EIGHT OUTTA TEN
>>
>>2243528
Muh buzzwords

You sound jaded. Maybe you should seek some fresh air and give the wrestling a miss for a month or so
>>
>>2243531
He's jaded because he doesn't enjoy matches that only rely on spots to get good reviews?
>>
>>2243531
>say "lethargic" & "spotfest" are "buzzwords"
>calls me jaded

Not too bright, are you?
>>
>>2243535
> if all else fails call it a spotfest

Hey, thats what i do when i cant say anything bad about Kuck Angle but i want to cunt him off anyway. Maybe we arent so different
>>
>>2243538
Lephargic is arguable, but spotfest is more of a buzzier buzzword than a beehive that just double-dropped MDMA bombs an hour ago
>>
>>2243539
>No DQ match full of table breaks and chair bumps

Totally not a spotfest.
>>
>>2243543
It had good wrestling and psychology in between. Thats what makes a wrestling match you know, linking up the spots well and shit

Maybe you should take a break from wrestling bruv, you are jaded
>>
>>2243547
But I have lots of fun watching good wrestling anon.

The New Beginning in Osaka is on in 5 days ;)

>It had good wrestling and psychology in between.

lol no it didn't, but please elaborate so we can laugh at you some more.
>>
>>2243557
> we
Just because you have to buy two cinema seat tickets every time you want to go watch your capeshit on your own it doesnt make you a plural lad

I cant remember any specifics and im not rewatching it just for you, but i just remember not noticing any bad psychology
>>
>>2243547
>psychology

like Roman kicking out at two after getting hit by brass knuckles
>>
>>2243580
Hmmm
He was kayfabe obviously wearing a cup

Other than a few glaring disrepancies it was a great match with mostly good psychology
>>
>>2243254

anyone that trained with Shinya Hashimoto is a badass

like Joe
>>
>>2243566
>hurr u fat

Triphammer back on faggot.

>watch your capeshit on your own

PROJECTING
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.